diaper training

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

diaper training

Postby cricri » September 27th, 2006, 7:54 am

i have a couple of question.

i'm about to buy the diaper training but before i want to know if this is the one i need to lost my bladder and bowel control permanently because i want to return back in diaper for the rest of my life without the possibility to become potty again. if for any reason, i didn't wear diaper, i want to wet and mess my pant all the same.

secondly, i want to know if i need to fully understand english. i understand it in writting but in audio it's different unless it is clearly speak.

and also, is there always a way to comeback to normal. me, i don't want but i want to know if i must pay for it. i hope yes because i don't have plenty of money. :wink:

in fact, all i want is to be force to wear diaper all the time and when i didn't wear diaper i want to wet or mess my pant even if i'm with friend. like that, somehow, they will discover my secret. i want to exprerience diaper embarassement.
Baby Girl
cricri

Postby willingsub » September 27th, 2006, 8:29 am

First of all, if you want to loose bladder and bowel control permanently, without being able to go back on that decision, go for one of the diaper curses. Curses are permanent and can only be removed by paying EMG for a curse removal file. From your description, I think the file Curse Diaper Humiliation comes closest to what you want.

About the english; hypnosis is not magic, you can't be programmed by words you don't understand. If I hypnotised you and told you to get addicted to xanthines, you would first have to know xanthines are alkaloids like caffeine before you would pick up a heavy coffee drinking habit. And if for some reason you mistranslated 'xanthines' to 'crystal meth', you would end up being programmed with a dangerous and potentially lethal addiction instead of a relatively innocent habit.

There may be a way to get around problems like that. You say you understand written english better than audio. It might be wise to get the script for any file you choose to listen to. Read it carefully, making sure you look up any word you don't know or unsure about. That way your subconscious gets access to the idiom needed to interpret a file correctly. I'd even reread it once in a while before using the file. If you're an easy trance, you might even go into a (light) trance from just reading the script, making the script in itself effective.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence