Looking to exchange some experiences

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking to exchange some experiences

Postby hexagon77 » November 28th, 2006, 6:32 pm

Hi, i am 29, male and from germany. I would really like to get to know some people to talk about the hypno files/stuff in gerneral, and maybe also exchange some personal experiences. So in short, i am looking for some new friends i can talk about the stuff, that isn't an all-day-theme.

And maybe i will in addition be able to find/meet someone here, who would be the fitting "sub" part to myself, at least i won't give up that hope. I am myself more the "top" part, but i am also interested in trying out some of the files here.

So i will be looking forward to your replys/PMs/emails/chats.

My email adress is hexagon77@yahoo.com , the ID for the yahoo IM is therefore hexagon77.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby hexagon77 » December 14th, 2006, 12:22 pm

If there are some subs out there, who are interested in "cyber"-relationships, or to try out and play around with triggers, or who are seeking an "online"-master, i am all game for that.

I also tried my fingers on some hypno scripts, but as i have no experience with that so far, i thought i may not make any of them public yet. So if someone is interested in reading my "last" one (and maybe only one that isn't just some play around ;) ), and judging it, drop me a PM or contact me.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby simgold » December 14th, 2006, 6:56 pm

Im interested although i am a student and can't yet be sure of internet access over the christmass break, which starts on monday. But otherwise, yup.
simgold

Postby hexagon77 » January 23rd, 2007, 1:07 pm

got to know some great and nice people after my first post here, and had some great and interesting chats/emails with them. Still looking forward to get to know even more.

Location doesn't really matter. But i wouldn't mind to get to know some european or even german people...those huge time differences to all those nice US people i got to know so far, doesn't make it easy :)
Last edited by hexagon77 on October 2nd, 2007, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby robbyn » January 25th, 2007, 7:40 pm

What kinds of things are you interested in, hexagon?
robbyn

Postby hexagon77 » March 12th, 2007, 8:44 pm

I had some minor success with my script. Still looking for some females from europe or maybe even germany. But that doesn't mean i would turn down people that are from somewhere else. Those that gave my script a try were all from the US, some great people to have around... but 6 to 9 hours time difference really makes it hard. Can't count how often i stayed up till 5 or 6am, just can't do this all the time or permently. But i think every of those days was well worth it :), and you gave me the joy of seeing my induction "in action". Thanks for that.

Regarding my interests, i am up for almost anything. Some minor playing, just having some fun, or testing out the limits.. or even all the way to total control... you got to decide. I want this to be as much fun as possible for those involved. Only want to chat and maybe experience a (ligh) trance? - fine i like chatting and maybe talking about experiences, maybe even collecting some new ideas that way. Or want to go really deep and find out what total control means or feels like? I try my best, but this may still need a little "outside" help in form of some files from here ;). Just need some more practise and experience... and the right person to work with to increase my skills.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby Ralziel » March 13th, 2007, 5:15 am

i would happily be your subject ;)
madwych@hotmail.com
Ralziel

Postby hexagon77 » March 28th, 2007, 5:42 am

For some my script seems to be working pretty well, thanks to all people who gave it a try. I am glad about all hints to improve it further. As usual with all hypnosis it does not work for everyone, but when it does, it seems to be very effective.

So far i got no single request from females, i hope that the one or the other will contact me. I am curious to find out what the females think about this script, so i get some comparison between males and females maybe. I would appreciate some female volunteers. And if only to test the script and break contact again. You could still create a new email adress and delete it again later if trust is an issue.....
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby hexagon77 » April 28th, 2007, 8:44 am

Well from what i can tell my script seems to be pretty fine and smoothed out by now :), thanks for all those helpful suggestions and hints i got from all of you, who dropped me a line or wanted to read it.

All those people who wanted to read it, give it a try or just wanted to chat, have been people from the US. Some really great and helpful guys and gals, seems to be wider spread or more accepted there. The only other european person i met has been referred to me by one of those. There must be more europeans out there?

Well a big thank you for all those great and helpful persons i had the luck of meeting so far. Just the huge time difference makes up for some sleepless nights for me... can't do this all too often *ugh* ;).

P.S: I will send the script to everyone who is interested, but i will only work further with girls if they are interested, sorry but i tried working with some guys, just doesn't work out too well and makes me a little uncomfortable.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby hexagon77 » October 2nd, 2007, 10:40 pm

I am still around, and still open to get to know other great people to chat with or exchange experiences.

I still haven't met many european people yet, i wouldn't mind getting to know some that have a similar timezone to me. Really got to know some pretty great people from the US tho. And i am glad i met those and can call them friends now.

Looking back to hours of chatting and many great evenings, hope it will go on like this for quite some time.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds