Self-hypnosis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Self-hypnosis

Postby mat422 » December 13th, 2006, 4:26 pm

I've recently come to the conclusion that EMG's files don't really have an effect on me, so I'm turning to self-hypnosis. I already have a bwgen preset for self-hypnosis so I will play that to aid me in my journey. What I am looking for is to do it all in my mind like me being the hypnotist, not a recording. Could somebody give me directions on how I should go about this? I know from reading Hyp-Know-Fetish's journals that he can become completely submissive and create a hypnotist in his mind. That is what I would like to achieve, getting so deep I am aware of nothing else. It seems like he had a lot of success with FT, so I want to try the same thing, but with trigwoman instead. Please help me out. thanks!
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby Ys » December 16th, 2006, 10:24 pm

Becoming a hypnotist in your mind for me means being incredibly compulsive so my unconscious is playing the role of a hypnotist talking to my unconscious (through the conscious layers ;)) in very much the same way I would do stuff in real life. ;)

In other words:
You think about what you want to do in trance (visualize in great detail).
You go into trance.
You give your inner hypnotist the info "he" needs (which basically means "You simply and just KNOW that he will do whatever you want." That's where it pays off to visualize the endresult in great detail.. When "he" is doing the session you usually don't want to be asked about what exactly it is you wanted to do ;)).
You enjoy the process knowing since it's your unconscious doing exactly what "you" (the objective observer) want (and even what you actually meant while visualizing in step 1).

You may probably do some stage hypnosis stuff like "convincers".. in order to "convince" the conscious filters (of yours) of the supreme power of your unconscious (inner hypnotist).. which is "you" as well.. The whole process sounds very schizophrenic hehe.

And it's much easier done than described really.

You just have to believe that you will accept whatever you want accepted (at some level).
And then from this point of view just give yourself a suggestion along the lines of "The more I notice how suggestible I am to myself The more suggestly I find out I always was.. becoming suggestible to myself more and more with each breath I take.".

As always your mileage may vary (or with all those mainly subjective things: your mileage most probably WILL vary).. In which case you have to use what you know of yourself to make you do what you want .. or something like it now hehe

Probably you may want to forget taking this too seriously once you noticed how much fun this will be and just relax your body and mind and enjoy everything to the fullest with honest conscious and unconscious curiosity :)

Ys
Ys
Regular
Regular

Thanks

Postby mat422 » December 19th, 2006, 1:30 pm

Thanks for the tips, I'm gonna try this next time I go into a trance. So when you say to give the information to the "hypnotist" should I end up just visualizing what I want or make suggestions during trance? So basically when I visualize what I want in great detail before I go into trance, that is all going to be in my head so that is the only thing I will think about in trance right? Thanks
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby Ys » December 22nd, 2006, 1:47 pm

All it takes is to KNOW that the "hypnotist" knows and does what needs being done to achieve what you want.. or more literally, what you say (not always a good idea IMO).

So yeah, you can basically just visualize what you want (seeing yourself in the things you imagine).. and then _know_ the "hypnotist" will take you there (=what you visualized).

Do you know what it's like when children meet to play...
"Let's play cowboy and indians.. I'll be the cowboy!"
"I'll be the indian!"
.. and then they just go right to it?

It's basically all you need to do, just pretend doing what you want until you forget to pretend (and simply are what you want).

And this kind of pretending is the one you want when it comes to your "hypnotist"...
Since this is so much work nowadays I usually simply go where I want to be though ;)

Well "much work" may be way too much.. You know.. It's basically just playing around with ideas and mindsets :)

Ys
Ys
Regular
Regular

Postby mat422 » December 23rd, 2006, 10:32 pm

Sorry to bother you again, but I need a little advice. How would I go about creating a trigger word in my self-hypnosis session? Should I just visualize myself saying that trigger word then it happening? btw the effects I'm looking for are the trigslowwomanchange, so do you think I could just use that trigger phrase? Thanks again, you've been a big help!
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby Patch_Winter » December 29th, 2006, 3:12 pm

One way to do it is write down the trigger on a slip of paper and put it by your bedside or chairside or something. That way all of you will know the trigger, rather than just leaving it up to your 'self-hypnotist' to pick the one that you think he should, etc.
Writing the trigger down somewhere seems like a reasonable way to solidify what the trigger is going to be.
Patch_Winter
Regular
Regular

Postby Ys » December 30th, 2006, 2:19 pm

And as for most people: Stuff that was written down manually (that is with pen and paper) is more important than stuff said (self) or stuff thought.. usually. ;)

Besides:
Do you believe the sun will come up tomorrow morning?
Take this feeling of being convinced and when "you know trigger X will cause Y" and really feel this feeling when you know ;)

Sounds easy, but that's how your mind works (generally).

Doing some kind of signals usually is a helpful thing to do.
- Set up a yes signal on a finger of your right hand (with honest unconscious movement!).
- Propose what you want.. in a way of being convinced that X => Y
- Ask your unconscious to make all changes necessary in order to fully accept the proposal and to give you a yes signal when it's finished.
- See / Feel yourself getting Y when you do/get X. (for general affirmation)

Have fun,
Ys

edit:
And one important thing I forgot to add explicitly:

Never ask for unconscious permission.
Do ask to make all changes necessary in order for you(r unconscious) to fully accept the suggestions/idea/proposal/etc.

See the difference?

Why you ask?
Easy, the unconscious usually is pretty lazy.
So unless you want your unconscious to do something that it already likes (doing / feeling / etc.) simply ask for it to make the necessary changes.. trusting that your unconscious will do just in the right way that is good for you now ;)
Ys
Regular
Regular

Postby Patch_Winter » December 30th, 2006, 8:35 pm

I just tried this last night, by accident, actually.
I was gonna listen to the normal set that I usually do, which is a couple inductions, CursedShaving, a furry file or two, and then lucid dreaming, but I'd just listened to one deepener and was in the middle of the following induction and then my laptop ran out of batteries.
I lay there for a bit, not even properly in trance, but noticed that after I repositioned my arms a bit, I was actually going down still, and found it hard to move at the impulse (as usual).

I was up and down as I tried giving myself commands for the first time. It was really interesting to do... weird, though; part of me kept telling me that I should wake back up all the way, and then the other part trying to figure out how much time I'd already spent in trance, and continuing to give suggestions. It seems that I was pretty deep because I wasn't able to open my eyes until, when I was counting myself back up, I got to five, at which point it was like coming out of any other trance, only I remember a bit more of it consciously.
Patch_Winter
Regular
Regular

Postby Ys » December 31st, 2006, 12:28 pm

Hehe, next time this happens, just imagine you are deep below at the endless depths of the sea of trance.
To get up and fully alert again, swim to the surface.. and if you want to really be alert, jump out of the water like a dolphin totally leaving the water surface (=waking state) behind and below you
To go down even deeper.. you catch my drift ;)

Hf,
Ys
Ys
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis