Precise brainwave frequencies of sexual arousal in females?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Precise brainwave frequencies of sexual arousal in females?

Postby Mari4199 » January 11th, 2007, 3:23 pm

Does anyone know the precise brainwave frequencies associated with sexual arousals in human females? I'm not just talking about a single frequency as the brain operates on many frequencies at once. I need to know the actual alpha, beta, theta, and delta frequency ranges experienced by women in high sexual arousal. I have searched and searched and can not find any information relevant to the topic. Any help anyone can give me in this regards would help my research tremendously. Also i would be willing to share any infoformation achievd through the aquiring of such knowledge with the person who posts such information. :)
Sound is the future.
Mari4199
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » January 11th, 2007, 10:05 pm

I'm definitely no expert in the area, but I would think that the frequency can vary but it's more a matter of the area of the brain that's active at that time. But I don't know if anyone here could really answer your question directly. :?
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

On Jacara's Reply.

Postby Mari4199 » January 11th, 2007, 10:09 pm

Yes, of course the frequencies vary, that's why i wrote RANGE of frequencies. Like all human brainwave frequencies, different states have different ranges. LOL! But thank you for your reply. :)
Sound is the future.
Mari4199
Regular
Regular

Postby Kalendaine » January 12th, 2007, 12:06 am

I'm fairly certain no one has looked into this, Mari. I, too, would like to know that information, for my own ideas; however, i haven't found a scrap of it in ANY credible (or even non-credible) source. Best of luck to you though, and i'll probly keep tabs on this thread, too. Just in case :p
Kalendaine
Regular
Regular

Re: Precise brainwave frequencies of sexual arousal in femal

Postby homerj1620 » January 12th, 2007, 11:17 am

Mari4199 wrote:Does anyone know the precise brainwave frequencies associated with sexual arousals in human females? I'm not just talking about a single frequency as the brain operates on many frequencies at once. I need to know the actual alpha, beta, theta, and delta frequency ranges experienced by women in high sexual arousal. I have searched and searched and can not find any information relevant to the topic. Any help anyone can give me in this regards would help my research tremendously. Also i would be willing to share any infoformation achievd through the aquiring of such knowledge with the person who posts such information. :)

Have you ever used Brainwave Generator*? There is a contributed preset called Sex Simulation that's interesting. I've used it a few times, and it does make me aroused. Near the end I get a weird feeling. The page has a list of the frequencies it uses.

*It's Windows-only, but it does work very well in Linux with Wine.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

On BWG.

Postby Mari4199 » January 12th, 2007, 11:20 am

Yes, i have that programm and many presets but i am looking for definite scientific data regarding this. But thankyou for your reply.
Sound is the future.
Mari4199
Regular
Regular

Postby ucrohenry » January 13th, 2007, 4:35 am

Have you tried to download Neuro Programmer 2 ?
I don't know if you'll find the program itself useful, but the documentation is decent, and there is a comprehensive list of litterature references. You may find what you are looking for here, or at least it may point you in the right direction

brgds
ucrohenry
ucrohenry

Postby swordfish » January 26th, 2007, 8:51 am

Did yo0u find what you were looking for??
swordfish
Regular
Regular

No.

Postby Mari4199 » January 26th, 2007, 10:25 am

No i did not but i will post my success when i do! :)
Sound is the future.
Mari4199
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis