I am always looking for people who are interested...

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I am always looking for people who are interested...

Postby littlejayboy » January 30th, 2007, 1:50 am

Hello,

I am always looking for ABs and DLs who are into hypnosis. I have a website that you may be interested in. Feel free to check it out at:
http://www.genieslamphypnosis.com
and e-mail me with any questions! My CDs and files are very effective!

Thank You,

Tyler Clark
Hypnotist
Genie's Lamp
hypnotist@genieslamphypnosis.com
littlejayboy

Postby Diapered_Cherub » January 31st, 2007, 12:55 am

Blah! How do we know you're files work if you aren't willing to let someone 'sample' them. I think the reason EMG has such an active client base is because he allows some (not all) of his files to be free. You have NOTHING on your website free. And the very brief testimonials from your clients aren't very in depth, and in my opinion appear not to be written be a real customer. I might be wrong, but from a brief visit to your website that is my impression. If you're looking for honesty, that was it.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby mp » January 31st, 2007, 11:22 am

Diapered_Cherub wrote:Blah! How do we know you're files work

I had a file from him it is differend than we find here, cant tell if it works, becauce i use other ones, but he did a nice job.
mp
Regular
Regular

Postby littlejayboy » February 3rd, 2007, 1:51 am

Diapered_Cherub,

I can respect your honesty. How can you tell that anything anyone says on the internet is real or not though. Just for the record though, the comments are from real customers. I have thought about putting up a free file, or a sample file - and I appreciate the suggestion. I just don't see the value in it. Either it will work for you or it won't. I use a the technique that is the most successful with the most people and am consistent in it. I figure that my prices are more than reasonable to pay in order to find out. MP, I appreciate your positive comments, as well as your willingness to try my files. I am confident you will be happy with it and I wish you the best. I also have a very active client base and have never received complaints. I have sampled many others, but I still believe my files and CDs to be the most professional and effective around. I put a great deal of time and effort into them and have the education and experience to back them up. So, thank you again for your honesty...but you cannot really know unless you give my product a sincere try. I have a lot of happy customers, and they keep coming! So, until my customers start complaining and telling me that my files don't work I will continue to serve them.

Thank You,

Tyler Clark
Hypnotist
Genie's Lamp

PS If anyone is genuinely curious and would like to find out more about my CDs and files please feel free to e-mail me with your questions. Please just include something in the subject line that will alert me of your intents.
littlejayboy

Postby mp » February 3rd, 2007, 4:43 am

littlejayboy wrote: MP,
I appreciate your positive comments, as well as your willingness to try my files. I am confident you will be happy with it and I wish you the best. I also have a very active client base and have never received complaints. I have sampled many others, but I still believe my files and CDs to be the most professional and effective around. I put a great deal of time and effort into them and have the education and experience to back them up. So, thank you again for your honesty...but you cannot really know unless you give my product a sincere try.

I use your file some times, but the CD i had was damage, so after 7 minutes the cd was stopping. I still find it a very good file, I try to recover the file but that did not work out so good, so that why i use other files.

When I bought it from you, you put up the file for me on my own server, If you can remember this? :?:

Maby i try out some other files from you :P
mp
Regular
Regular

MP...

Postby littlejayboy » February 4th, 2007, 3:31 am

MP,

I'm sorry to hear that your CD was damaged. I would be more than happy to replace it for you if you would e-mail me and remind me which one you purchased. Thanks again for your comments.

Tyler Clark
Hypnotist
Genie's Lamp
littlejayboy

Postby ABoy » February 4th, 2007, 3:36 am

I bought the "Urinary Incontinence Always" file and tried it out. I like the multiple approaches to induction that are all in the beginning, they are very effective in pulling you down. I also like the rain sounds that sooth the mind while the inductions and suggestions go to work. My main contention with this file, and I assume the other files are also sharing in this nature, is that the suggestion period is only about 4 mins long in a 30 minute file. This ratio is just not good enough IMO. It should be more like 15 minutes of induction, at least 10 minutes of suggestion, and then a few minutes at the end for waking up. My second complaint is that the suggestions don't really appeal to my AB side, even though they are expressing my goals of helpless wetting. You (creator) should offer a file which has a softer and more juvenile tone; consider an induction that mirrors this interest.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

ABoy...

Postby littlejayboy » February 4th, 2007, 11:00 pm

ABoy,

Thank you for your suggestions! I will definately consider them. I would love to hear your input on how to appeal more to your AB side. Could you be more specific? Thanks again!

Tyler Clark
Hypnotist
Genie's Lamp
littlejayboy

Postby ddiapered » February 9th, 2007, 6:01 pm

i would rather buy from socalab than this k rap again when youre in trance it tells you " You open a box then a genie comes out, he grants you the wish to wet uncontrolably" while socal ab relaxes you into doing it.
ddiapered

Postby littlejayboy » February 11th, 2007, 5:43 pm

It is important that you listen to the files when you are in a relaxable state! That is just one technique I've used. My files use several relaxation techniques to get you deep enough first, along with some visualization that your subconscious mind can relate to and understand. They are actually very legitimate and effective techniques. Most people experience success with it if they go about it the right way. Although I am very sorry you feel that way about the file, I still feel very confident that you would be successful if you follow my recommendations. Most people do experience success with them!
littlejayboy

Return to Diapers and Incontinence