ShowMeYourCock success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

ShowMeYourCock success

Postby CanuckFlicks » February 19th, 2007, 9:32 pm

I can't believe the success. I never would have thought I would do something like this. I downloaded the file just on a whim and it started playing in the background. I wasn't even really paying attention because I was surfing the web, but suddenly I found myself completely immobile on the couch and unwilling to move.

Then, as soon as it ended, I took a picture of my cock. I didn't even wait to get it fully erect. Which is another strange thing because, at the very least, I would figure that I would want it hard. But I didn't care! I suppose the point is to show it, not show it off.

And now, I find that I am extremely proud to have my dick up on this site (which is how the file told me I would feel afterwards). I want lots of people to look at it. I can't even believe I'm saying that. But I think my cock looks just amazing in the photo, I want other people to see it... even if they don't like it. Even if someone writes a comment saying it's the ugliest dick they've ever seen, at least I'd know someone looked at it. Wow... this is crazy! :D

I'd love to hear from more people who had success with this file, and I encourage all of you to listen to the ShowMeYourCock file!
Last edited by CanuckFlicks on February 20th, 2007, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CanuckFlicks

Postby susceptable » February 20th, 2007, 12:41 pm

I was sceptical as to if this file would work at all. I listened to it last night and immediately obeyed it to the word! I can't fully recollect what happened though; the moments after the file ended seem like a bit of a blur. But now my picture is up and I couldn't be happier! I suggest others try this file too, it's kinda' fun :)
susceptable
Regular
Regular

Postby just_lurking » February 20th, 2007, 1:30 pm

I had much the same expectations and experience.

I downloaded the file for a chuckle, none of the other files have worked on me so far, I didn't expect this one to.

Perhaps it was my low expectations which did it, I didn't think about the induction like I normally do, I just listened and pretty soon afterwards I wasn't thinking at all.

My memories aren't blurry at all, I can remember listening to the file and when I was told to I took off my headphones walked downstairs got the camera + link cable, walked back up, striped off, took the photo, uploaded it and woke up, all without thinking.

I didn't feel proud at first, I actually felt a bit shaky but only in a physical way, mentally I felt very calm about the whole thing.

Once my pic got a few hits though I started feeling good about putting it up for everyone to see and now three days later it feels like it belongs there, weird :?.

Anyway the file has convinced me, I'm going to go give some of the other files another chance.
Last edited by just_lurking on February 20th, 2007, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just_lurking

Postby susceptable » February 20th, 2007, 1:39 pm

Great to hear of your restored confidence in the files, good luck with them :)
susceptable
Regular
Regular

Postby CanuckFlicks » February 20th, 2007, 7:52 pm

That's how I feel too, just_lurking. I feel like "it belongs there." Like it's part of a special group of people, or something. Very interesting...
CanuckFlicks

Postby Micha » February 20th, 2007, 10:14 pm

I'm happy for you that it worked.

Your cocks look nice :D

it didn't work for me. btw. is this file repeatable?
Micha

Postby susceptable » February 21st, 2007, 1:56 am

I don't see any reason you shouldn't try it again if it didn't work the first time :) But once it does work, I guess if you listen to it any more you'll end up with loads of pictures lol :D
susceptable
Regular
Regular

Postby Hawk_Spain » February 21st, 2007, 9:32 pm

I wanted to listen to the file, but 1st, I tried to be sure that it would work, so i prepared the camera and the cable, and looked for the "post file" option...

... but i cant find it
Hawk_Spain
Regular
Regular

Postby lelia » February 21st, 2007, 11:07 pm

i cant find it

If you click on one of the pictures in the Image Gallery (see the Modules menu) a menu will appear inviting you to upload your file.

I like to be helpful. :wink:
Lelia
lelia

Postby rikusaotome » February 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

I just listened to this file and I am SO proud to say that my cock is now in the gallery!

At first I thought I was just doing it because I wanted the file to work, but once I clicked the add button, I had the greatest sense of pride, and I was so happy to have the picture on the website, I just knew it worked

Great file!
rikusaotome

Postby Micha » February 22nd, 2007, 6:12 am

I just posted the picture myself. but I don't know wether I did it because I was in trance or because I wanted to test wether I was in trance. Maybe I just wanted to know how I would feel afterwards... Maybe still file didn't work at me at the moment. Could the others please describe how they felt during the moments of taking the picture and after they posted it to the site?
Micha

Postby Hypnoties_UK » February 22nd, 2007, 11:45 am

Well I never. What can I say... I've been hovering around this site for well over a year, and this is actually my 1st ever post. :oops:

Actually it's technically my 2nd post, as my 1st was a photo of my manhood. :o

I've gotta admit, I've never done anything like this before in my entire life. I'm usually a shy and reserved kinda guy - so to upload an image of my most private of privates is certainly a bizarre feeling.

I have had limited success with various files on this site, but this file seems to be the first successful one.

I felt weird after hearing it, a bit zoned out, so I got my phone and snapped a shot. Uploaded it then awoke.

Now I'm left with a complex mix of pride (for uploading it), and horror (that I can't delete it if I want to. ) :o
Hypnoties_UK

Postby susceptable » February 22nd, 2007, 4:46 pm

Micha wrote:I just posted the picture myself. but I don't know wether I did it because I was in trance or because I wanted to test wether I was in trance. Maybe I just wanted to know how I would feel afterwards... Maybe still file didn't work at me at the moment. Could the others please describe how they felt during the moments of taking the picture and after they posted it to the site?

The whole time after the file was a bit of a blur for me but what I can remember was that my heart was beating faster than normal, also I don't believe I was actually 'thinking' about what I was doing as such, it just kind of happened, as if I was some sort of puppet with the file as my puppeteer. I can certainly remember what I felt like after though! I felt really really good about myself. I never considered (and continue to not) want to remove my picture from the site. I still get that good feeling of pride just typing about it lol.
susceptable
Regular
Regular

Postby Micha » February 22nd, 2007, 4:54 pm

susceptable wrote:
Micha wrote:I just posted the picture myself. but I don't know wether I did it because I was in trance or because I wanted to test wether I was in trance. Maybe I just wanted to know how I would feel afterwards... Maybe still file didn't work at me at the moment. Could the others please describe how they felt during the moments of taking the picture and after they posted it to the site?

The whole time after the file was a bit of a blur for me but what I can remember was that my heart was beating faster than normal, also I don't believe I was actually 'thinking' about what I was doing as such, it just kind of happened, as if I was some sort of puppet with the file as my puppeteer. I can certainly remember what I felt like after though! I felt really really good about myself. I never considered (and continue to not) want to remove my picture from the site. I still get that good feeling of pride just typing about it lol.

fine than I wasn't fully under hypnosis but at least parts of it work. I'm also not feeling bad about my penis being displayed there, but I don't think I was a puppet.
In this way posting it was intentional. But the feelings I have about it are some success as well and on the way to become more and more suggestable any feeling of success is a good step.
Micha

Postby CanuckFlicks » February 22nd, 2007, 6:14 pm

It's amazing how most of us feel such a great sense of pride. I suppose I figured that if it worked (which I didn't really think it would) I would be horrified that I wouldn't be able to remove the photo from the site. But I'm so happy it's up there... and I can't even explain why. I'm not sure what about it makes me happy... it just does.

I find that part of me even wants to go on and post pictures of my penis on other websites. (This is rather strange, since I honestly never considered dong this before) Does anyone else feel this way? (Susceptible?, rikusaotome?, just_lurking?) Or are you satisfied with just being up at this website?

Gotta say, like Hypnoties_UK, this is the first file that inspired me to post after lurking here for well over a year. It's definitely my first all-out success.
CanuckFlicks

Postby just_lurking » February 22nd, 2007, 6:30 pm

CanuckFlicks wrote:I find that part of me even wants to go on and post pictures of my penis on other websites. (This is rather strange, since I honestly never considered dong this before) Does anyone else feel this way? (Susceptible?, rikusaotome?, just_lurking?) Or are you satisfied with just being up at this website?

I'd attribute that to 11:59 - 12:08: "You want people to see it, infact you want as many people to see it as possible, you want then to see it all over the place".

Personally, I think I'll give that a miss, I'm not sure it would be appreciated on any of the other sites I'm a member of :D.
just_lurking

Postby CanuckFlicks » February 22nd, 2007, 6:38 pm

just_lurking wrote:I'd attribute that to 11:59 - 12:08: "You want people to see it, infact you want as many people to see it as possible, you want then to see it all over the place".

Wow... I don't remember that part of the file at all. But part of me is starting to feel that way... scary.

just_lurking wrote:Personally, I think I'll give that a miss, I'm not sure it would be appreciated on any of the other sites I'm a member of :D.

Hehe... of course, I meant on sites that are geared towards that sort of thing (i.e. abadboy.com or ratearod.com)
CanuckFlicks

Postby jjlynn20 » February 23rd, 2007, 12:02 am

8O I just posted a pic of my cock on there too!

It's pretty crazy how well this one worked, and I can understand the proud feeling now. It's weird, cause I actually *want* people to look at it.

If you knew me in real life, you'd know that I'd never do something like this. I mean not like I wouldn't want to, but just I wouldn't. This file made me >_>, in a way. It's like, you're aware, but it just encourages you to do it if you really want to. Because honestly, if I didn't want to, I wouldn't have. :) . Although perhaps not, because the whole time my body was still in that numb-trance state, and I couldn't see as well. I wasn't thinking, just acting. But now, I am extremly proud of the picture, and can't take it off (well havn't tried, but not like I want to now!).

At first I was like "Hmm, this file might work.", and to be honest I wanted it to work. Which is probably why it did. Yet still, without the file I never would ever post this part of me online.
jjlynn20

Postby Howboy » February 25th, 2007, 6:25 am

It worked for me too! I was never in such a deep trance before!

After listening to the file I felt such a strong urge to follow emgs orders. I even had to turn on my computer first and connect my cam which took several minutes, but the urge was too strong.
Howboy

Postby just_lurking » February 25th, 2007, 7:20 am

Yay: 100 views as of now :oops:
just_lurking

Postby Hypnoties_UK » February 25th, 2007, 7:43 am

just_lurking wrote:Yay: 100 views as of now :oops:

You know you love it! :wink:
Congratulations
Hypnoties_UK

Postby bobbydig » March 3rd, 2007, 1:10 am

this is one of the first files to work for me, i downloaded it on a whim, the feeling after the file ended was so strange, like going through motions underwater, well it's up there now, and i think it's awsome
bobbydig

Postby Aaron79 » March 4th, 2007, 1:23 am

the feeling after the file ended was so strange, like going through motions underwater, well it's up there now, and i think it's awsome

same here... this is one of the strongest reactions ive had yet
Aaron79

Postby jjlynn20 » March 4th, 2007, 4:10 am

Well even now, it's been a long time since my pic has been up there. Still pround of it.
jjlynn20

Postby patrickolee » March 4th, 2007, 10:41 am

Mine up too! :oops:
patrickolee
Regular
Regular

Postby drk1 » March 5th, 2007, 6:44 pm

This is a great file, I could feel the need building by half way through and just couldn't wait to take a picture of my cock and upload it. Once the picture was up and in the gallery the relief and pride were overwhelming.

The only problem with this file is that I want to listen to it again (and again and again). I might just have to try posting pics on other sites just to see if I get the same buzz as i did out of doing this file
drk1

Postby asdf34567 » March 6th, 2007, 4:07 pm

I can completely understand the desire to listen to it again and again...I've only listened to it twice, but I've got two pics up in the gallery now, and want to go back to listen a third time.

If only some of the other files I've listened to worked so well...
asdf34567

Postby swordfish » March 7th, 2007, 7:53 pm

I think we need a show me your pussy file
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby subgent7 » March 7th, 2007, 8:20 pm

asdf34567 wrote:If only some of the other files I've listened to worked so well...

swordfish wrote:
I think we need a show me your pussy file

You guys know whats up! To bad I'm like another poster mentioned and a non-responder. Any hypno's that would like to help me out Yahoo IM @ hypno_slave26 (I also use subgent7 but I lost my pw right now)

I'm on now if anyone is around.
subgent7

worked

Postby advent_crisis » March 9th, 2007, 10:32 am

i did it and it worked. if i had the choice i would delete it but at the same time i dont care.
advent_crisis

test

Postby advent_crisis » March 9th, 2007, 10:40 am

i remember it saying that even if i had the choice then i wouldnt delete it.
is there any way i can test this?
advent_crisis

Re: test

Postby EMG » March 9th, 2007, 11:52 am

advent_crisis wrote:i remember it saying that even if i had the choice then i wouldnt delete it.

Not right now, the image gallery is broken :) When I fix it you can always try.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » March 9th, 2007, 11:53 am

Looks like I spoke too quickly, the gallery is back up.

EMG wrote:
advent_crisis wrote:i remember it saying that even if i had the choice then i wouldnt delete it.

EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby advent_crisis » March 11th, 2007, 2:35 am

EMG wrote:Looks like I spoke too quickly, the gallery is back up.

EMG wrote:

yeh i saw it back up, but i guess i cant see if id delete it cause i didnt see the option. i must be blind. or maybe the file is preventing me from seeing it **cue freaky music** hehe
advent_crisis

Postby Fallen_Angel » March 14th, 2007, 11:20 pm

I never thought it would have this much success on me. I listened to it as a joke. but now i just have to put it online and have people look at it. Like it just has to be there. the problem with listening to the file is i need to post it so badly and the image gallery is down.....
Fallen_Angel

Postby Triggernewbie » March 18th, 2007, 6:17 am

I never thought i would be so easy to catch. I listen it beside and suddenly i just wanted to lay back.

The next thing i remember was that i found my pic on the gallery.
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby Morothar » March 21st, 2007, 5:30 pm

Okay, I actually only listened to it for curiosity. Since I was never tranced by any files I ever tried I didn't think it would work. I listened to it while browsing some files on my harddisk... And I suddenly began to have tired eyes, to relax and actually go into trance...

It's still hard to believe I took a picture of my cock right on the spot and uploaded it to a gallery. Fascinating...
Morothar

seemed normal

Postby leathertroy » March 23rd, 2007, 6:21 pm

Posting a photo of my cock seemed completely normal. No different than say posting vacation photos you want to share.
leathertroy

It really worked.

Postby henery66 » March 26th, 2007, 6:32 pm

I guess it works very well. It seems I uploaded a picture from my pictures folder that was right next to the one I must have taken after listening to the file (because I do not remember taking this new photo and it is not as clear as the one that got posted!) :lol: .
henery66

Postby AFA » April 19th, 2007, 3:48 am

Holy Crap! 8O

I can’t believe this worked. I have been trying for a while to get a few files to really work but this is the first.

I figured I would try it, just for the hell of it, since nothing seemed to be working and now look what happened. :oops:

To be honest I tried it twice, once listing to it in the background while working (it worked for a few so i thought i would try that) and nothing happened and once actually listing and lo and behold it actually works. 8O

(also this and the Pic are my first real posts here)
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby nopple » April 29th, 2007, 11:08 pm

where can I find this file?
nopple

Postby kitanokikori » April 30th, 2007, 4:01 pm

Well that was surprising.
kitanokikori

Postby misterme » May 4th, 2007, 5:50 pm

First posts for me too. Some pride about posting the pic, but not so much the picture quality. Hmm. Guess that's what you get when taking pictures when not really thinking.
misterme

Postby nekaifusker » May 9th, 2007, 2:10 am

Second time I try this file. Last time was a few months ago, and I was really really nervous, 'cause I knew I was gonna end up obeying and posting a photo of my cock, but it was something I had never thought of doing. The photo didnt come out that good, but the though of everyone being to look at my cock made me very horny and aroused.

This sunday I was really horny, and while I was taking a bath I started shaving my crotch and some of my legs (which was something I had stopped doing). While I'm horny I usually do very strange things, including hypnosis and shaving for my first time a few years ago, heheh. When I'm shaved I'm very sensitive down there =P, feels great, though after masturbating I sometimes feel guilty =/. Well, I ended up being busy on sunday so I didn't listen to any file.

Today I had some more time, so I listened to ShowMeYourCock again. It went more smoothly than the last time, I wasn't nervous or anything. After EMG counted to 5, I got up, grabbed my camera, and took a few pictures. I didn't even remembered I had taken out the memory card, and I learned that my camera had internal memory =P. Took a few pictures, and I just felt like I had to upload all of them, show my cock to everyone and be very proud of it. Wasn't really an option, I just did it.

The upload was taking a while, so out of instinct I started playing with myself, but then I ended up taking more pictures (which I also posted). The photos weren't uploading, so I resized them. I'm not sure if that was the file or me, but then again, the file said that I must post pictures of my cock, so I did what I could to put them up I guess.

I'm still horny =P
nekaifusker

Postby zikron » June 2nd, 2007, 6:40 pm

all i can say is the file is amazing.

im proud my cock there and would do it again :D
zikron

Postby heyheyhey123 » June 9th, 2007, 6:27 pm

how do you see the pictures?
heyheyhey123

Postby nekaifusker » June 10th, 2007, 1:22 pm

http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=44698&g2_page=1
nekaifusker

Postby nekaifusker » June 11th, 2007, 10:01 am

I can't believe it, I wasn't like this before. I think I'm kind of addicted to this file. Now I just want to expose myself to people, for people to look at me :oops: . Somewhere in the file there must be something like "you want to expose yourself more and more with each listen" or something :roll: .
nekaifusker

worked

Postby tntuuuu » June 22nd, 2007, 10:54 pm

worked for me.... 8O :D
tntuuuu

Postby exceptionthrowable » September 13th, 2007, 11:34 pm

I listened to this file because I wanted to test my belief that I could not be coerced to do anything through hypnosis, and posting such a picture is something I'd have no intention of doing, but not something I'd consider actually harmful. This appears to be correct, since I just listened to the file a few minutes ago, and I haven't taken any such picture.
exceptionthrowable

Next

Return to Success Stories