Online Slave training!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Online Slave training!

Postby spitfire2 » February 27th, 2007, 6:24 pm

this is all the things i do

Forced feminization, Make-up chat, Giantess, CFNM, cock and ball torture, ball crushing, and body worship

Tease and Denial, Face Sitting, Mummification, Forced Bisexuality, Pain Play, Forced Body Modification, Nylon Fetish, Bondage, Sissy Training, and Needle Dick Humiliation.

Forced and Guided Masturbation, Tease and Denial, Ball Busting, CBT sessions, Ass Worship, Nipple Torture, and Forced bisexuality
Specialties: ABDL, Mommy play, male pussy training, cock teasing, cuckold fantasy, and sissy maids.
Orgasm Denial, CBT, Medical Fetishes, Humiliation, Strap On Training, Forced Bisexuality, and Clothed Female / Naked Male.

Sensual Domme, Psychological Domination, Mind Games, Humiliation, Spanking, Flogging, and Feminization

Pimping and Forced Bi, Blood Play, Ball Busting, Tease and Denial, Humiliation, and Sissification.
Adult Baby, Sissy Maid Training, Forced Sissification, Brainwashing, Psychological Domination, Sensual Domme, Sissy Shopping, Medical Fetish, and Forced Feediing.
Mommy Fetish, Foot and Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Girlie Sissy Training, Castration Play, Humiliation, and Forced Cocksucking
Specialties: Psychological torture, Sensual Domination, Rubber Fetish, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Toilet Training,
ABDL, Sadistic Mommy, Forced Bisexuality, Kidnap Scenes, and Discussion Sessions, Orgasm Denial.
please pm me 1 or more of them things

every 1 must have webcam for prove

accepting males and females!

i'll send you a written contract when i add you to my msn

if you have something of your own please tell me and i'll add it to the list!

must have no limits if you do we can sort something out

i am now training masters and mistresses!

and you can also apply to be a master or mistress to train slaves!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have had loads of people applying to be a slave within the last month but
now i do not accept all slaves so please do all what i request as you will be put on a test.
Any country can be part of this.

If you have something which is not listed up there please pm me.

- the ultimate guy and girl slavery-

it all starts here!
spitfire2

Postby Noob321 » March 28th, 2007, 1:10 am

Bondage, giantess, orgasm denial, humiliation, psychological domination, forced feeding, girly sissy training all interest me. What is your MSN?
Noob321

Return to Meeting Grounds