How many to hypno tapes to listen to?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How many to hypno tapes to listen to?

Postby _Visionary_ » March 5th, 2007, 9:12 am

Hi I'm new here and I'm trying out with the self help hypno tapes and was just curious on how many I shoud listen to a day, e.g, 1 tapes, 2 tapes, 3 tapes...++ ?? I'm looking for long term effects and not sure if too many will be too much to handle and have an ineffective effect. What do you guys recommend?
_Visionary_

Re: How many to hypno tapes to listen to?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 5th, 2007, 12:07 pm

Welcome to WarpMyMind.

You're doing well as a new member. When you've wanted/needed help, you've posted a message in the forum - and the responses make it appear that you're settling in nicely.

You asked how many hypno recordings one should listen to. No one can tell you what's right for you. But I'm glad to tell you what's worked for me.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice (as a newbie to hypnosis)...

- Start by just going into trance and then waking. Down, then back up - nothing more. All future success depends on mastering the skill of reliably going into trance.

- As a next step, work with simple suggestions. Being successful in a small way gives the confidence & patience needed before tackling major changes.

- Finally, work with only one major change at a time. If you've got 5 different recordings for quitting smoking, that's great! Allow yourself plenty of time - maybe 3 weeks of regular listening. Be finished with this change before you attempt a change in some other area - EMG's Iron Shackle recordings, for example. :P
Again, welcome to WarpMyMind.
Last edited by MN_FriendlyGuy on March 5th, 2007, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby _Visionary_ » March 5th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Thanks MN_FriendlyGuy for kind response and welcoming, I'll try your steps, hypnosis has always facintated me and will enjoy being a future forum participant.
_Visionary_

Return to General Hypnosis