Introduction and Help???

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Introduction and Help???

Postby absissy » March 5th, 2007, 12:07 pm

:? My name is absissy. i'm the subby of Mindmaster who has begun training me to wear and use diapers just like a little baby does, because i made fun of his baby girl who uses her diapers like a little baby.

Master made me download and use the Diaper Training 1 and 2 and Baby Bladder files then the Curse 24/7 Incontinence files and listen to them everyday at least 3 times a day. Then he edited them and put them with another file that makes these files seem to work very, very well.

At first i was upset at being made to wear and wet diapers like baby because i was just his sissy pet. Now i kind of like being in a wet diaper for some reason, and can't seem to help wetting, and sometimes pooping my diapers.

Last week he made me start listening to a different file, something about DiaperHumiliation and now it's getting so i have to tell everybody i wear diapers and wet and poop just like a little baby does. i have to wear very heavy thick cloth diapers now to work and class and whenever we go out and can't change until i'm really wet and poopy which is starting to scare me now. Poopy diapers get kind of stinky and people ask me what that smell is and i have to tell them i pooped my diapers.

Can i do something so i don't have to be so obvious when i'm wearing and using my diapers and stop having to tell anyone who asks that i wet and poop like a little baby in diapers??? i'm afraid i might lose my job if people know i like wearing diapers.

absissy
absissy

Postby KatieFox » March 5th, 2007, 1:58 pm

if you like it, just accept it.

And id love a copy of that "file" thats making it work well for you ;)

Also, you could try and see a doctor to get a written note saying you have a incontinence problem, so people HAVE to accept it.
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby Sasami » March 5th, 2007, 5:01 pm

Can you stop listening to the files?

Will your Mindmaster let you stop?

Are you sorry you made fun of his baby girl?

Whatever you do, please keep us up to date. Maybe start a daily journal.

I hope things work out OK, and you don't lose your job or anything really bad.

If you stop listening to the file/s then eventually you should revert to normal on your own, depending on how succeptable to hypnosis you are.
Sasami

Postby absissy » March 5th, 2007, 6:04 pm

Sasami wrote:Can you stop listening to the files?

Will your Mindmaster let you stop?

Are you sorry you made fun of his baby girl?

Whatever you do, please keep us up to date. Maybe start a daily journal.

I hope things work out OK, and you don't lose your job or anything really bad.

If you stop listening to the file/s then eventually you should revert to normal on your own, depending on how succeptable to hypnosis you are.

:oops: i can NOT stop listening to the files because they have become addictive and Master insists i listen to them as he tells me. i must be a good sissy, or now absissy, or Master will punish me.

i am VERY sorry i made fun of Baby. Baby like to dress up like a little girl or baby girl so Master put her in diapers and made her wet as a baby. Baby doesn't mind because She likes being in diapers all the time and can stay at home if she wants to.

Another person suggested i get a letter from my doctor for work, so maybe that will work.

i am very suggestible and a good hypnotic subject which was why Master accepted me as His subby. Master has used hypnosis with Baby and me for quite a few years now in our D/s role playing and scenes.

Thank you for your kind remarks.

absissy
absissy

Postby Diapered_Cherub » March 5th, 2007, 11:54 pm

holy cow, that sounds almost too much to believe. I guess first off I don't understand the whole thing of someone else completely controling you when you want to do something else. If it were me and I didn't want to do something, and someone else didn't like it I'd tell them,,,,, well , where the could get off,,,,, to put it lightly. As far as the files having that MUCh effect,,,, in a way I ENVY you. I've tried many different files and NOTHING works fo me. I've resigned to just listening to them purly on the basis of entertainment. But uh,,,, good lucky?
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » March 6th, 2007, 5:56 pm

I feel that making you listen to the DiaperHumiliation file is going too far.
The Baby Bladder file and the Curse 24/7 Incontinence file should keep you in diapers for the rest of your life.
You didn't say if the Baby Bladder file is the Curse Baby Bladder file from the diaper training series or the train Baby Bladder.
The only Curse 24/7 Incontinence file I see is from the diaper training series.
Most of the files from the diaper training series are permant.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby absissy » March 6th, 2007, 7:00 pm

Diapered_Cherub wrote:holy cow, that sounds almost too much to believe. I guess first off I don't understand the whole thing of someone else completely controling you when you want to do something else. If it were me and I didn't want to do something, and someone else didn't like it I'd tell them,,,,, well , where the could get off,,,,, to put it lightly. As far as the files having that MUCh effect,,,, in a way I ENVY you. I've tried many different files and NOTHING works fo me. I've resigned to just listening to them purly on the basis of entertainment. But uh,,,, good lucky?

:? Perhaps it would be too much for those outside the D/s scene, but i've been a subby for nearly 25 years, and with Master for over 7 years now. As an obedient sub, i give myself to Master completely and trust Him to keep me safe regardless of my wishes. He constantly tests my limits to submit but that is part of our relationship and our scene.

Master has used hypnosis with Baby and me for over 6 years, and we are both very good subjects i guess. Master assures me He won't have me lose my job, or expose me to illegal or dangerous situations and i trust Him completely.

i hope this explains things a bit better.

Respectfully

absissy
absissy

Postby absissy » March 6th, 2007, 7:05 pm

liljonny wrote:I feel that making you listen to the DiaperHumiliation file is going too far.
The Baby Bladder file and the Curse 24/7 Incontinence file should keep you in diapers for the rest of your life.
You didn't say if the Baby Bladder file is the Curse Baby Bladder file from the diaper training series or the train Baby Bladder.
The only Curse 24/7 Incontinence file I see is from the diaper training series.
Most of the files from the diaper training series are permant.

8O Hi liljonny. Like i said before i have to trust Master and He says i need to come down a few pegs and after i teased Baby about her diapers and wetting herself and her dress outside the house.

i know now i must wear diapers all the time because i can't stop wetting myself and have had two poopy diapers already. i don't know what files Master picked, and he made some changes to them i think, but i do know i must wear diapers and wet like a little baby girl.

Master says he may soon have two babies in our house so i think he intends to keep me in diapers forever and maybe make me a baby girl like Baby (she is a real girl).

If i'm really honest with myself i'm starting to like wearing diapers and the feeling of wetting my diaper helplessly. Maybe it won't be so bad after all.

Respectfully

absissy
absissy

Postby ABoy » March 7th, 2007, 3:24 am

I don't think I want all the aspects that being a sub entails, but I sure do envy the position your in, being forced into diapers and having a little diapered baby girl for a playmate. I agree the files are very effective, and the DiaperHumilation file made me want to do degrading, humiliating things as well. I had to force myself to stop listening, which was very tough and I still revert sometimes, because I didn't want to fail school or lose my job. If you are getting addicted, you may as well kiss any pride and continence you had left goodbye, because I think that is by far the most intese file I've heard.

I'd love to hear more about the baby girl that your master and you live with, Any interesting anecdotes about what he has made her do with diapers? Feel free to share good stories about your own experience too!
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby Sasami » March 7th, 2007, 3:45 am

I am also in agreement that I think this file is too extreme. I might fantasize about being put in that possition, but I wouldn't want to do it in real life.

But you are the best person to make these possitions for yourself, including giving control over to your master so I will not presume to tell you what to do.

Still, I think that after another week or two, you aren't going to need to listen to this file any more any way judging on the succeptability you have described. I think you ought to move on to some sissy files, or little girl transformation files.

And I would love to hear more details about the results and possitions people who have listened to this file have found themselves in.

You might find it boring, but as someone who has a lot of trouble with hypnosis, to say nothing of to causions to ever actually try something like this, would find it very interesting. So pretty please, start a journal. I want to hear more about this :)

And it will add a little bit more embarrassment to your punishment.
Sasami

Postby liljonny » March 8th, 2007, 8:34 pm

If I made someone listen to diaper files, I would add CurseThumbSucker and Diapers Only from the diaper training series. I believe the Diapers Only file would prevent the person from wearing underwear.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Introduction and Help???

Postby liljonny » March 10th, 2007, 9:23 am

absissy wrote::?

Master made me download and use the Diaper Training 1 and 2 and Baby Bladder files then the Curse 24/7 Incontinence files and listen to them everyday at least 3 times a day. Then he edited them and put them with another file that makes these files seem to work very, very well.

absissy

I would like it if your master uploaded his edited file to the site. It sounds like it might be pretty effective.

liljonny
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KatieFox » March 13th, 2007, 9:56 am

indeed, i would like to see that file too[/list]
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby absissy » March 13th, 2007, 5:14 pm

ABoy wrote:I don't think I want all the aspects that being a sub entails, but I sure do envy the position your in, being forced into diapers and having a little diapered baby girl for a playmate. I agree the files are very effective, and the DiaperHumilation file made me want to do degrading, humiliating things as well. I had to force myself to stop listening, which was very tough and I still revert sometimes, because I didn't want to fail school or lose my job. If you are getting addicted, you may as well kiss any pride and continence you had left goodbye, because I think that is by far the most intese file I've heard.

I'd love to hear more about the baby girl that your master and you live with, Any interesting anecdotes about what he has made her do with diapers? Feel free to share good stories about your own experience too!

Sorry i took so long to write back. Baby is NOT my playmate. She is a baby and i have to take care of her a lot. When Master is not here i have to watch and make sure she doesn't get into trouble, and have to feed and change her.

Master thinks now that i have to wear diapers i'll be better about changing Baby and making sure she doesn't get a rash.

i have NO control now over my wetting or messing. It just happens all the time, just like Baby does. It's kind of embarrassing but i do like how it feels when i wet my diaper.

Master does not let me tell stories about Baby. He is very private about their relationship and her. i'm sorry.

Got to go and check on Baby and change my diaper again.

absissy
absissy

Postby absissy » March 13th, 2007, 5:16 pm

liljonny wrote:If I made someone listen to diaper files, I would add CurseThumbSucker and Diapers Only from the diaper training series. I believe the Diapers Only file would prevent the person from wearing underwear.

PLEASE don't give Master any more ideas. i don't want to be a baby. One baby in the house is more than enough.

i can't possibly imagine anyone wearing anything but diapers if they wet and mess like i do. It's bad enough trying to change a messy diaper in a washroom. The thought of underwear is mindboggling. Diapers are messy enough.

absissy
absissy

Postby absissy » March 13th, 2007, 5:19 pm

Sasami wrote:Still, I think that after another week or two, you aren't going to need to listen to this file any more any way judging on the succeptability you have described. I think you ought to move on to some sissy files, or little girl transformation files.

And I would love to hear more details about the results and possitions people who have listened to this file have found themselves in.

You might find it boring, but as someone who has a lot of trouble with hypnosis, to say nothing of to causions to ever actually try something like this, would find it very interesting. So pretty please, start a journal. I want to hear more about this :)

And it will add a little bit more embarrassment to your punishment.

i don't need any more sissy training, or feminization. Master says i'm sweet enough now, and a well behaved sissy pet.

i can't seem to figure how to start or make a journal. i tried last week but it doesn't seem to work for me. Can you maybe give me some tips or instructions. i keep a notepad journal or diary for Master, but don't know how to get it onto this message board.

Respectfully

absissy
absissy

Re: Introduction and Help???

Postby absissy » March 13th, 2007, 5:22 pm

I would like it if your master uploaded his edited file to the site. It sounds like it might be pretty effective.

liljonny[/quote]

i asked Master about this and he says since these files belong to EMG or other people and he only edited them for His own purposes it would be wrong to upload the edited file(s).

Unless Mr. EMG and Mr. Saranoga agree he doesn't think it would be proper.

Sorry

absissy
absissy

Postby ABoy » March 14th, 2007, 4:16 pm

absissy wrote:Sorry i took so long to write back. Baby is NOT my playmate. She is a baby and i have to take care of her a lot. When Master is not here i have to watch and make sure she doesn't get into trouble, and have to feed and change her.

Master thinks now that i have to wear diapers i'll be better about changing Baby and making sure she doesn't get a rash.

i have NO control now over my wetting or messing. It just happens all the time, just like Baby does. It's kind of embarrassing but i do like how it feels when i wet my diaper.

Master does not let me tell stories about Baby. He is very private about their relationship and her. i'm sorry.

Got to go and check on Baby and change my diaper again.

absissy

I am insane with jealousy and curiosity; I can't stop thinking about it. Oh well, cheers to you mate.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby Sasami » March 21st, 2007, 1:52 am

absissy wrote:i can't seem to figure how to start or make a journal. i tried last week but it doesn't seem to work for me. Can you maybe give me some tips or instructions. i keep a notepad journal or diary for Master, but don't know how to get it onto this message board.

It seems pretty straightforward.

Just click on the Journal link, then Your Journal, then Add New Entry.

Paste an entry into the Body field, give it a Title, then click the Add New Entry button.

or to make it even easier, I think this link will work for you too:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Journal&file=add
Sasami

Postby NowhereBoy » March 24th, 2007, 7:02 pm

If the smell of messy diapers is causing problems, there are pills to get rid of the smell. Just ask at your local health-food store. Of course, that's if your Master gives you permission.
NowhereBoy

Return to Diapers and Incontinence