Possible to on spot hypnotise someone random?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Possible to on spot hypnotise someone random?

Postby _Visionary_ » March 6th, 2007, 1:32 pm

I've always wonder if it's possible to go up to someone and POWERFULLY hypnotise them subliminally without them realising. For example course of actions, body language, emotions and speech to make this happen. And you could make them do sutly do what you want without them realising? For example, make a girl magically fall for you and become your hoe slave, or make someone give something to you, or 1 other million things...

Is it possible to screw, mind mess people heads without them realising? I'd really like to get into this on the spot magical hypnosis trickery if possible.
_Visionary_

Postby Jacara » March 6th, 2007, 7:33 pm

I would imagine that some of the rapid induction techniques that stage hypnotists use would work on the right person, but then you'd need to back that up with deepeners to get them in a good enough trance to do anything with it...

But as for the second part of your question (the reason you'd want to do this)... it bears repeating that you can't make someone do something against their will in hypnosis. The only way you could make someone be your "hoe slave" is if she'd be willing to do that anyway, after a couple drinks. Hypnosis isn't mind control, it's just deep relaxation, but the subject is still in control (even if they later forget what they did in trance).
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mindmaster3434 » March 6th, 2007, 9:12 pm

Go learn NLP, that's your best bet. It'll take ya a long while, but if you've got talent and dedication you can get close to what you want, if not entirely.
mindmaster3434

Postby _Visionary_ » March 6th, 2007, 11:25 pm

Sorry im a noobie, i'm guessing NLP is acronym for Neuro-linguistic programming? Also, anyone know of any excellent material on the subject, maybe some descent recommended books, tapes, etc?

Is it the right direction to be looking at something like the art of seduction by Robert Greene found here:

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Seduction-Robert-Greene/dp/0142001198
_Visionary_

Postby whatthe75 » March 7th, 2007, 12:39 am

The answer to your first question is yes you can hypnotise people very quickly and basically without them knowing. The handshake induction is a good example.

And yes you can mess with people's heads using language "tricks" (as you so put it ). But as said you cant make girls fall in love with you. BUT you can make them trust you if you pace them properly. I myself have used the language skills in work situations to gain what i require using the NLP persuassion skills.I have also got the jobs i want using pacing and the right language in Interviews.

As mentioned before you need to learn NLP rather than hypnosis for what u require. Hypnosis is not about controlling people, if anything it gives the person being hypnotised more control over themselves. ( sorry if i have repeated the previous comments.)
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis