IM Hypnosis...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

IM Hypnosis...

Postby LunaShadow » April 28th, 2007, 7:13 am

Hey folks, I've lingered here for quite a while now and have tried various files with limited success. I've been reading people's accounts of hypnosis via instant messenger programs. Is this possible? Given my lack of success with the files, I'm pretty skeptical but then there's quite a few accounts scattered about the internet...

I'm just curious as to whether or not a different approach will work for me.
LunaShadow

Postby hexagon77 » April 28th, 2007, 8:34 am

Well it is said that every person is hypnotizable, you just need to find the right way to do it, with all those different forms of inductions and hypnosis types out there.

One generally used induction is progressive relaxation, then there are the Elman inductions. Or Ericksonian induction techniques. There are 3 different tracking models in NLP for trance induction. There are rapid inductions, instant inductions, pattern interrupts and leverage inductions. And i bet there are a lot more i cannot think upon just now.

So one of those may also be working for you, if that is the question you had :).
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » April 30th, 2007, 6:01 pm

If I may be so bold as to ask...

What file(s) have you listened to?
Have you tried different inductions?
Have you listened to deepeners?
What's the extent to which you've had success, if any, so far?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby LunaShadow » April 30th, 2007, 7:16 pm

Uh...can't list 'em all off the top of my, but several temporary feminization ones, some feminization curses. E-Mail Slave, some of the milder bondage ones. Several I tried as subliminals. However, most seemed to have little effect, even after repeat listens.
LunaShadow

Postby Jack » May 1st, 2007, 7:52 pm

And the rest of the questions...?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby LunaShadow » May 6th, 2007, 6:24 pm

Sorry,

Have tried various inductions...no real success

Can't even trance enough for deepeners to work it seems

Get into shallow trance, no better success
LunaShadow

Postby blakgryf » May 30th, 2007, 5:50 pm

Do you have ADD, AD/HD, Asperger's, or any other learning disability?
I personally have Asperger's Syndrome, which is a mild form of autism, and I have similar problems entering the trance state.
:(
blakgryf
Regular
Regular

Postby Kalendaine » May 30th, 2007, 5:57 pm

Blakgryf, have you found any particular files that work, for you? I'm also Asperbers, and have EXTREME problems entering trance. i usually try a routine wherein i keep asking myself 'is this ok' with every thing, and that type of trance is not naturally.. conducive to hallucinatory states and so on, you know?
Kalendaine
Regular
Regular

Postby blakgryf » May 30th, 2007, 7:35 pm

Well, EMG's inductions have been successful in getting me down to a light trance, but I still haven't been able to actually drop off the edge.
I suggest listening to one of his inductions twice a day, everyday.
After about a week, you should feel heavy and numb during the file.
I think it's working for me, I feel like I'm getting closer to a deep trance.
Hope this helps.
blakgryf
Regular
Regular

Postby Kalendaine » May 30th, 2007, 8:26 pm

Hm. I've tried it a couple times, but they've really had no effect, so i got discouraged. Although i've usually tried once a day - maybe twice a day would be better. Thanks for the advice.
Kalendaine
Regular
Regular

Postby blakgryf » May 30th, 2007, 9:10 pm

You could also try a different position.
I listen in bed before I go to sleep at night.
blakgryf
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » June 22nd, 2007, 6:52 pm

Getting back on topic I will just say that IM hypnosis works. I find trancing hard and the first time I ever went deep enough for a posthypnotic suggestion to work was after being hypnotised via text on MSN Messenger. Also, I have successfully (sometimes too much so :roll: ) hypnotised people via IM programs like MiRC, Yahoo and MSN Messenger.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Draygone » June 22nd, 2007, 10:40 pm

If I may ask, how exactly does one get hypnotized through IMing?
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » June 23rd, 2007, 7:14 am

Well speaking solely from experience - so I don't know how much it varies - it works in much the same way as normal hypnosis except without the closing of eyes. Suggestions focus on the usual suspects; progressive relaxation, how easy it is to just focus on the words and carry on reading, relaxing more as you do so, and - maybe unique to IM hypnosis - once the subject is in a mild trance you can suggest how relaxed just reading the words is making the subject feel and that it is impossible to look away. Even just thinking about it makes him/her more relaxed and less inclined to try.
I suppose it's the IM equivalent of the "can't-open-your-eyes" suggestion of physical hypnosis.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Pallando » June 24th, 2007, 1:04 am

You wouldn't still happen to be doing hypnosis via text would you?
Pallando

Postby cardigan » June 24th, 2007, 10:46 am

I've done hypnosis via Microsoft Messenger and have had good results. But I don't start a person off in Messenger first time. That is far too tedious, I think. I have my own version of Email Slave, that I have been using. With this file the subject is conditioned to go into trance if he/she receieves a mail where the word "Master" is included in the subject line and the word SLEEP is in the first line of the mail itself. Then - to begin with I help the person go deeper into trance by letting the first lines of the mail go like this:

"While you read these lines, you find yourself going down now. You go so far down now. Further and further. Deeper and deeper. This mail is meant for you subconscious mind. Your eyes are reading this message, and only your subconscious is going to understand its meaning. Your conscious mind just takes a nice nap in the meantime.
You feel your normal consciousness just shutting down and going to sleep and you feel your unconscious surfacing, listening and accepting. Your subconscious will understand and accept everything it reads in this letter.
Just continue going down now. You go so deep. You continue reading, and everything you read in this letter goes directly to your subconscious, where it waits to be carried out when I say.
You feel so wonderful – so relaxed and concentrated, don’t you? Yes. And still you go so deep down. Now.
You are totally deep now. So deep – feeling so wonderful."

Then I can put in any suggestions I like and finish off by telling them that when they wake up, everything will work as I have just explained, they will erase the email thinking it was just a spam mail, and they will carry out the suggestions just fine.

Then as the relationship develops and the person gets more accustumed to entering trance this way, I only have to write "SLEEP - go so deep. So susceptible - NOW", and then I can start entering suggestions.

At this point I can trance them in Messenger - by giving a suggestion one time, that when I write SLEEP to them in Messenger, it will be just like receiving a hypnotic mail. Then I can have a session where I put the person in trance, give suggestions, wake up and for instance cause an orgasm in the other end by later dropping a certain word or phrase - and so on. It can be very fun, but the best fun is probably had in the receiving end...

But the road can be long before this works. They have to be familiar with me, trust me and have listened a lot to my other files, and they have to be susceptible. I doubt if I can make this work with everyone. But so far it is working well.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » June 24th, 2007, 11:59 am

Pallando wrote:You wouldn't still happen to be doing hypnosis via text would you?

Yes I would, but I tend to reserve the erotic stuff for the ladies.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis