Which works better/faster?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Which works better/faster?

Postby irunincircles » May 18th, 2007, 4:49 pm

Ive been considering the fur transformation file, but whaddya know there are two versions, the normal and the remix.
My goal is to try to accomplish one of these reletively quickly (I know these kind take awhile) and with good success, but Im just not sure which would lead to that.

The Normal one is full, it takes you under and then directs you. This one makes it so you see yourself and everyone else transformed, which why I'm guessing is why it takes so long to pull this one off.

The remix on the other hand has some kind of sound in the background and is only the directing, so it is a much shorter track. It also only directs that YOU are the one who changes, not anyone else.

I'm leaning towards the remix, but is it worse than the normal one? Has anyone tried?

Thanks for any help
irunincircles

Postby JHoffman » May 21st, 2007, 1:08 am

Sorry to break it to ya, while the second might have a better chance of working considering it needs less acceptance.. Chances are, from experience involved, that the chances of this file working are pretty low.

People seldom ever get a true result from this file. The ones who did get little to big success probably listened to the accelerator and TrainSusceptible files quite a lot, if not more files as well.

You could look really positively at the file and hope for the best like I did, but no matter how hard you try, it's difficult to get anything from this unless you're advanced in trance and/or are extremely suggestible.
JHoffman
Regular
Regular

Postby irunincircles » May 22nd, 2007, 12:43 pm

yeah ive kinda come to accept that, so I'm gonna mess around with the other files some. Is it like this for all the transformation files though or just these particular ones, cause im looking at the werewolf one and it sounds fun...
irunincircles

Postby Draygone » May 23rd, 2007, 9:27 am

Well, the werewolf one at least has the bonus of changing your behavior, which is more likely to work sooner than the visualization part.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files