Curse Pre Puberty OMG

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse Pre Puberty OMG

Postby babymaddie » June 26th, 2007, 8:31 pm

...I laughed at this file but after two months i'm in size 4 shoes (was size 8 ) My breasts went from DDD to maybe a C my face is changing becoming rounder and a lil chubbish in cheeks i'm also shrunk almost 2 inches!
8O 8O
I'm pretty freaked out and so is my family but secrectly...I'm loving everything that is happening! :D
If you want to see before to after stuff email me at aidan_kun@yahoo.com
babymaddie

Postby Kittyboy » June 27th, 2007, 1:08 am

Very intriguing, if true. O_o
Kittyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby babymaddie » June 27th, 2007, 1:39 am

Compleatly true!!!! I have photographic proof plus the fact even my shortest pair of jeans look like I meant to trip on them
babymaddie

Postby Kittyboy » June 27th, 2007, 4:22 am

Huh, wow. I just wish you were a guy, sort of, since I'd be very much interested in hearing about/seeing the effects on a male. Physical regression is a subject I'm very much interested in.
Kittyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby babymaddie » June 27th, 2007, 4:41 am

Actually i'm interesexed lol so yah.
babymaddie

Postby Launch » June 27th, 2007, 10:02 am

edit
Last edited by Launch on November 7th, 2007, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Launch
Regular
Regular

Postby babymaddie » June 27th, 2007, 1:54 pm

right now their only avaiable by email but the people that have seen the comparrision admit there deffinatly is changes. :D :D :D :D
babymaddie

Postby babymaddie » June 27th, 2007, 2:57 pm

I have had five people email me for pictures their avaiable by request!
babymaddie

Postby babymaddie » June 27th, 2007, 11:29 pm

I have had 13 people email me to get the pics I won't say no so keep emailing ^^
babymaddie

Postby Exrandu » June 27th, 2007, 11:40 pm

While these photos could be easily faked, if real they are telling evidence of the power of hypnosis. Unfortunately the photographer did not use a camera with a timestamp, nor had the foresight to include some sort of reference to the time taken, so it is possible the "prepubescent" picture was taken when the poster was, in fact, prepubescent. Furthermore, the shoe pictures are not very telling at all, as they do not show the entirety of either shoe, and there is no before/after photo of the foot in questions.
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby Kittyboy » June 27th, 2007, 11:46 pm

Just FYI, I've had a look at the pics, and the results are suprising. It's kinda subtle in the photos, but she definitely looks younger. Or maybe I should say he? Not sure. The "after" pic makes her looks like a boy anyway.
Kittyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby babymaddie » June 28th, 2007, 12:03 am

I took a new pic that has June 2007 at the bottom as for my shoes their the new transformer ones I'm afraid I do not have a pre foot pic the pre face poic is from this site http://drowningpoolgrl.livejournal.com/ its the first post on the pae or 1/09/07 I will send you the new pic though I do want people to know I'm not screwing ya'all!
Me
babymaddie

Postby gunt » June 28th, 2007, 2:52 pm

i also saw the photos and i agree its a subtle difference but one nonetheless which is amazing.
gunt

Postby Exrandu » June 29th, 2007, 3:23 am

After the new photo, I agree it is impressive. Nonetheless I maintain that the shoe pics don't really show anything conclusive. The face pics are far more telling.
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby babymaddie » June 30th, 2007, 7:56 pm

27 people have seen my pics ^^ can more people please state their observations of them Pleasssse? :D :D :D
Me!
babymaddie

Postby Kittyboy » June 30th, 2007, 8:24 pm

Exrandu wrote:After the new photo, I agree it is impressive. Nonetheless I maintain that the shoe pics don't really show anything conclusive. The face pics are far more telling.

Admittedly, not conclusive, but come on. Who takes pics of their feet? The photos are really there to compliment everything else, not to be proof and of themselves.
Kittyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » June 30th, 2007, 9:41 pm

I have seen the pictures and I have to say that it is compelling. Now what people have to ask themselves is "How is this happening?". It's clearly not a hallucination by one person since others can see the changes. The only explaination is that some how her mind is causing her body to change. Is it just that her body is being reshaped or is she actually getting younger?
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby trancemedeep11 » June 30th, 2007, 10:47 pm

loony28 wrote:The only explaination is that some how her mind is causing her body to change. Is it just that her body is being reshaped or is she actually getting younger?

Interesting question! I wonder if there is a possibility of a way to trigger puberty or something from a state of possible "pre-puberty"
trancemedeep11

Postby Tristanm » July 2nd, 2007, 4:15 pm

Aging is a biological process. The only reason people age is because it's in our DNA. Humans have an upward maximum age of about 120 years. We have extended our lifespan by altering our environment and medicine. We age slower now than we did a couple hundred years ago, and that's not saying the max possible lifespan has changed, just external influences. If we can slow our aging through external means, why not with hypnosis? Sure, you will only look younger, but that's a good start.
Tristanm

Postby mainemalle » August 4th, 2007, 3:36 pm

Congratulations to your success!

& plz keep us up to date^^

M
mainemalle

Postby babymaddie » August 7th, 2007, 12:07 am

My deepest apologies everyone I have recently moved across Country and am still unpacking will have the pics out to everyone who asked soion!
Me!
PS I seem to have hit mid teen in my pre pub I'm almost covered in acne ick!
babymaddie

Postby wilkojammy » August 10th, 2007, 5:50 pm

can i be sent the pics please :)
wilkojammy

Postby loony28 » August 11th, 2007, 6:47 am

Do you have new pictures that we can look at?
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby mainemalle » August 31st, 2007, 5:59 am

Please post some new pics and write a report about what has happened in the last month.

MM
Last edited by mainemalle on September 27th, 2007, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mainemalle

Postby mainemalle » September 27th, 2007, 12:53 pm

WHY DIDN'T YOU POST SOME NEWS?
WE ALL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS!
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
UPDATE THIS THREAD

--

mainemalle
mainemalle

Postby mandy783 » September 28th, 2007, 1:55 am

Whoa, steady on there mainemalle...
mandy783

Postby ZealousEntropy » May 11th, 2008, 4:34 pm

Anyone have the pics?
ZealousEntropy

Postby l3ishop » May 22nd, 2008, 4:26 pm

I'd also like to see the pcs.

From a forced fem point of view, the most effective transexualising occurs before puberty, as your body then undergoes the injection of estrogen before it produces testosterone. If by the time you're 24 you still haven't had the hormonal treatment it becomes less likely you'll be a convincing woman through hormonal treatment alone.

I'd like to see the effects of someone with Curse Prepubescent combined with a Curse Woman or similar file.
l3ishop

Postby loony28 » June 5th, 2008, 9:32 pm

Well it's been about a year since babymaddie first posted. I'm wondering how she's doing and how far she's regressed. Any updates babymaddie?
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Lindsey123 » July 18th, 2010, 7:31 pm

May I see the pictures too? :3

I have been interested in using the file but am unsure and doubtful of the physical effects.
Lindsey123

Postby sarnoga » July 18th, 2010, 9:31 pm

Until yours the most recent post in that threat was over two years ago. If you get a response you will be very lucky. I wouldn't expect much.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » October 27th, 2010, 5:58 am

you know she could have diffuse lepromatous leprosy, and the pre-pubecent files could just be a coincidence 8D
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby gwyn » November 5th, 2010, 9:19 pm

If anyone else has tried this out and had success, please post pictures in the gallery!
gwyn
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » December 10th, 2010, 4:35 am

Well Tristanm posted this on July 2, 2007

Tristanm wrote:Aging is a biological process. The only reason people age is because it's in our DNA. Humans have an upward maximum age of about 120 years. We have extended our lifespan by altering our environment and medicine. We age slower now than we did a couple hundred years ago, and that's not saying the max possible lifespan has changed, just external influences. If we can slow our aging through external means, why not with hypnosis? Sure, you will only look younger, but that's a good start.

If you read the Bible it says that humans lives a lot longer than they do today. If this is true then one needs to ask why they lived so long. Perhaps it was because they believed they could. I don't mean an idle belief but a deep seated belief just like today we believe that we have a fixed lifespan of up to 100 or so years. This is like the placebo effect where someone is given a sugar pill and told that it's medicine for whatever ails them. Usually the person gets better because they believe the sugar pill is medicine for their condition.

Now today we're bombarded basically from birth about things such as lifespan along with other things. But what if we are able to change those beliefs? What would happen? Could someone actually regress in age if they believe they will? We know that hypnosis can change a person's beliefs though it could take some time. This is reinforced by positive feedback from other people. If someone says that it can't happen or it's all in your head then the changes will be slower or maybe not even happen.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby xoddam » December 20th, 2010, 8:08 pm

can you post a pic right on this thread?
xoddam

Postby xoddam » December 20th, 2010, 8:09 pm

can you post a pic right on this thread?
xoddam

Postby KIY » June 19th, 2011, 5:15 am

Well, I got impatient waiting for results from Curse Body of an 18 Year Old, so last week I started Curse Prepubescent. I figure I will try to give it the full 6 months. I'm also listening/trancing to Curse Penis Shrink, NWON, some induction files, deepening files, suggestible files, and a Sleep Reinforcement file.

The most recent photograph I have of me is from late 2010-- well before I started anything with hypnosis. (I'm wearing underwear in that picture-- so it wouldn't work for Penis Shrink evidence. Then again, my male genitalia seem to change size an awful lot depending upon temperature, my mood, health, etc.) I need to get some image manipulation software, because I really don't want to post a picture with my face on it on this website.

Wish me luck!

P.S.: Loony28-- have you read Michael Talbot's "The Holographic Universe"? It seems like something you would be interested in.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » July 22nd, 2011, 11:48 am

KIY wrote:P.S.: Loony28-- have you read Michael Talbot's "The Holographic Universe"? It seems like something you would be interested in.

I haven't read that book but maybe I will sometime.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby smaller2 » August 2nd, 2011, 1:44 pm

On a related note for how age regression could work, there is an article in this month's Popular Science (link here: 'the man who would stop time' http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-07/man-who-would-stop-time ) about a molecular biologist working to increase the human lifespan to 150 years by increasing the production of Telomerase, which controls the end bits on each strand of DNA and take an active part when each cell divides. When someone is born there are thousands of pairs and when they are old and less than 50 pairs then aging is aparent, from a deficit of this hormone.

Each cell can divide only a certain number of times before it wears out and dies. The article described turning off Telomerase in some lab mice and seeing them get old and decrepid in a month, and turning it back on and increasing it, seeing their health return. Comparative to a grandparent becoming a young adult.

So if the subconcious mind can generate more of a certain hormone like Telomerase then sure getting physically younger may very well be possible. The article is really quite good.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby boomsmee » August 2nd, 2011, 11:34 pm

The problem with increasing Telomerase production is that the Telomere it controls acts as a kind of limiter for cancer. As a person ages and becomes more suseptable to cancer, the telomere at the end of chromosomes shorten, and cells expire when the telomere are exhausted in a shorter amount of time as in rapidly dividing cells the telomere are used up faster than Telomerase at normal levels will replenish them, reducing cancer risk and its ability to spread. While this will increase the maximum lifespan, we also need a way to control the cancers as well, as someone undergoing telomerase treatment would become MUCH more susceptible to cancer. (Though using a telomerase inhibitor, would help to treat cancer, and after it is cured telomerase production could once again be increased) Once a reliable cure for cancer is found, telomerase treatments for longevity will become much more effective.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » August 3rd, 2011, 4:49 am

loony28 wrote:
Now today we're bombarded basically from birth about things such as lifespan along with other things. But what if we are able to change those beliefs? What would happen? Could someone actually regress in age if they believe they will?

This is exactly what Ramtha proposes. He says that on your birthday, celebrate the fact that you are one year younger (instead of being one year older)

I've investigated such theories myself. I am convinced that it is more complicated than that. There seem to be some physically limiting factors to the body. The most severe limiting factor is bad diet. However, assuming that these factors are controlled for, I believe it is entirely plausible to reverse aging.

I've compiled my own theory based on information I've collected and experiments I've done. I think it's really the mind that creates the body. Since most people have so much junk in both their mind and body, the effect is not prevalent. I think that with both a clean body and a focused mind, there are probably all sorts of crazy things one could do with the body if one had the mind to. Imagine taking conscious control of your own evolution, for example.

The real trick is getting both the mind and the body in the proper conditions for change. This requires a lot of knowledge, a lot of discipline, and a lot of work. That would be a lot of time and effort spent just so you could be a kid again. The question is: is it really worth it? How much does someone want it? Is it really worth it to spend months or even years moderating the diet and spending countless hours in focused contemplation or hypnosis?
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » August 8th, 2011, 4:40 pm

"Does consciousness arise from matter or matter arise from consciousness?" The answer really isn't clear, and could be "Yes." as in both are correct.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » August 8th, 2011, 5:57 pm

KIY wrote:"Does consciousness arise from matter or matter arise from consciousness?" The answer really isn't clear, and could be "Yes." as in both are correct.

Or it could be there is no relation between the two
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » August 8th, 2011, 6:30 pm

sarnoga wrote:
KIY wrote:"Does consciousness arise from matter or matter arise from consciousness?" The answer really isn't clear, and could be "Yes." as in both are correct.

Or it could be there is no relation between the two

Possibly, but that seems to be the most unlikely of the above.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Demian » September 19th, 2011, 7:45 am

This sounds interesting, can anyone provide me some comparison pics?

kaelulasangis@hotmail.es
Demian

Curse PrePubescent

Postby Marian » June 25th, 2013, 10:27 am

You cant grow younger but you can have a more childlike appearance.

If childlike moving, behaviour, facial expression and "penis shrinking" and "body hair loss" (like in the other files) really works together - this could unfold a dramatic effect.

I'll try it out.

:)
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » June 26th, 2013, 9:51 am

Make sure you keep us posted Marian.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Marian » June 27th, 2013, 12:23 am

diode168 wrote:Make sure you keep us posted Marian.

So I do if I dont find a better one ;)

File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges -> Become child but in a different sense than ageplay
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » June 27th, 2013, 2:27 am

Marian wrote:
diode168 wrote:Make sure you keep us posted Marian.

So I do if I dont find a better one ;)

File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges -> Become child but in a different sense than ageplay

The file works I been using it for years it works over year's :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Next

Return to Success Stories