Files that have worked exceptionally well for you!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Files that have worked exceptionally well for you!

Postby makidas » April 7th, 2005, 5:30 am

The following files have worked exceptionally well for me, banishpain, penisgrowth, trainnotshy, trigstopprocrastinating. I'm also currently working on memoryimprovement, stopsmoking and imcreasedmetabolism. How about u all? :D
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby Phoenix-D » April 8th, 2005, 12:50 pm

I've only tried a few, but TrigArousal worked -quite- well. :)

So did trainpony. Not the addictive portion, I was able to stop listening to it after a while..but the rest worked well (which is why I stopped ;)) Still have the urge to listen to it now and again.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » April 8th, 2005, 6:25 pm

:D sweet, dude, c'mon peoples lets here some success stories, damnit!!! :D
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby ainalin » April 9th, 2005, 3:22 pm

I've had a lot of success with TrainBimbo. My BF and I get on so much better since I've been using it! If I'd known how much fun it was to be dumb and horny, high school and college would have been a lot more fun. :wink:

TrainSlut and CockSlave have also done wondrous things for me!
ainalin

Postby makidas » April 9th, 2005, 10:21 pm

lol! awesome!!
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby Folsom_god » April 12th, 2005, 6:47 pm

the female orgasm one o my goodness it is soooooo coool
Folsom_god
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jennafeyat » April 12th, 2005, 8:14 pm

The instant wetting file has worked like a charm for me. Even if I just took a leak, if triggered I HAVE to go again!
jennafeyat

Postby makidas » April 12th, 2005, 9:13 pm

ive been listenin to pubichairloss for about two weeks now, and the hair on my sack is like completely gone!! :D EMG is a genius!!
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby Folsom_god » April 12th, 2005, 9:16 pm

why dont you just shave it?
Folsom_god
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » April 12th, 2005, 9:49 pm

is it shiny?? :lol:
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Folsom_god » April 12th, 2005, 9:50 pm

:idea: hahah
Folsom_god
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » April 12th, 2005, 10:24 pm

what are u laughing at, it was a serious question
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » April 12th, 2005, 10:58 pm

not really shiny, but super soft, and have you ever tried to shave your sack??, what a pain in the ass, plus the file is supposed to make your pubes stop growing permanent, which would be 6sic6!!!!
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby darkamber » April 13th, 2005, 11:47 pm

I'd never been in a trance before a few days ago and then I listened to cumcurse and I can't stop eating my own cum. I never believed that just some guy talking would be able to change things about me, but I can't get enough of my juices. I've cum three times this evening alone just because I need the taste in my mouth and down my throat, and each time I swallow it, the need for more intensifies...and what's weird is, I'm enjoying the addiction.
darkamber

Postby BobbyS » April 14th, 2005, 12:39 pm

This is the stuff I don't like about this side. You can get cool stuff like self-help procrastinating, smoking etc., transformations, penis growth and so on. But why, dear god, WHY would you want to eat your own cum, be incontinent or prematurely ejaculate?
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby makidas » April 14th, 2005, 4:14 pm

that is a very good question, a very good question indeed! :D :D
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby danmalara » April 14th, 2005, 5:51 pm

darkamber wrote:I'd never been in a trance before a few days ago and then I listened to cumcurse and I can't stop eating my own cum. I never believed that just some guy talking would be able to change things about me, but I can't get enough of my juices. I've cum three times this evening alone just because I need the taste in my mouth and down my throat, and each time I swallow it, the need for more intensifies...and what's weird is, I'm enjoying the addiction.

Oh man, I've had the heeby-jeebies before, but never as bad as when I just read your post. Oh, man, i'm still twitching!! The closest icon there is to a guy throwing up would have to be a mixture between these 2: :oops: + :mrgreen: (The green one would be the color my face turns and the other one is how it changes)

And, that is all I have to say about that........uhuhuhuhuhuuh (twitch)
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jerm » April 14th, 2005, 6:09 pm

BobbyS wrote:This is the stuff I don't like about this side. You can get cool stuff like self-help procrastinating, smoking etc., transformations, penis growth and so on. But why, dear god, WHY would you want to eat your own cum, be incontinent or prematurely ejaculate?

I can't speak for every one on the site but... I am not interested in any of these things you mentioned either. For some of us, it is the concept of being changed in a way that we wouldn't neccesarily want. The excitement and danger of being subjected to anothers will is, dare I say it, a turn-on. So, while I wouldn't want these things to happen to me, the concept of being so drasticly altered is very exciting. Bottom line is that everyone has thier own flavor of kink. Whats one person's trash is another's turn-on. Furthermore it is nieve to think that everyone on this site will have the exact same interests. So if you are surprised by this, try to be more open minded.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » April 14th, 2005, 6:16 pm

Jerm wrote:I can't speak for every one on the site but... I am not interested in any of these things you mentioned either. For some of us, it is the concept of being changed in a way that we wouldn't neccesarily want. The excitement and danger of being subjected to anothers will is, dare I say it, a turn-on. So, while I wouldn't want these things to happen to me, the concept of being so drasticly altered is very exciting. Bottom line is that everyone has thier own flavor of kink. Whats one person's trash is another's turn-on. Furthermore it is nieve to think that everyone on this site will have the exact same interests. So if you are surprised by this, try to be more open minded.

If your gonna say naïve, at least spell it right... with an ï. God, what is wrong with you people?? Now I'm really pissed off :evil: .

.....jk
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » April 14th, 2005, 10:37 pm

lol, everyones a critic, and everyone has at least one valid point! :D
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » April 15th, 2005, 1:22 pm

Heh, I'm sorry, I'll try to be more broad minded, it's just the thought of your own cum and pee is ....uuuuuuurrrgghhh.
(Incontinence must be a real bitch when you go to work though, surely?)
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby uk_guy4 » April 16th, 2005, 8:47 am

Whilst I can't say it's something that appeals to me either, this forum is about sucess stories from listening to files on this website.

As this website covers such obscure kinks then it is quite reasonable for Darkamber to post such things, maybe appealing to others on this site that have the same desires, and letting us know of the success.

For me, hearing of such a success, however far removed from my own desires, only helps convince me that hypnotism works, and may help me get more success from the files myself.

Thank you Darkamber for sharing your success. :D
uk_guy4

Postby darkamber » April 16th, 2005, 8:59 am

Well, didn't mean to cause a hub-bub. Like UKGuy said, I thought the idea was that we tell our success stories (even though we might see each other's tales as "success" stories). My apologies if I offended anyone; if you want to hear more about how things have been going lately, I don't know, send a private message, I guess. I'm not into a lot of these things either (getting turned into a cat?), but I'm interested to hear how hypnosis has affected and changed others. To each their own.
darkamber

Postby Kobold » April 16th, 2005, 10:50 am

darkamber wrote:I'm not into a lot of these things either (getting turned into a cat?)

How can you not be into that???? *jk

But really, i like it (the trig version, i don't want any permanent changes) and had some success with it *purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Also had a great success with Lady Rio's female orgasm file... i strongy suspect that thing to be addictive :D
Kobold

Postby billpanty » April 16th, 2005, 2:19 pm

BobbyS wrote:This is the stuff I don't like about this side. You can get cool stuff like self-help procrastinating, smoking etc., transformations, penis growth and so on. But why, dear god, WHY would you want to eat your own cum, be incontinent or prematurely ejaculate?

Many of thease files are for use by people who like to be humuliated. What could be more humiliating than being adicted to your own cum, or pissing your pants every time your mistress says the word no matter where you are or premature ejaculation?

Persinally I don't see the need for all the "self help" stuff on here. There is plenty of that commercialy available. Why not pony up the bucks to get real self help meterial insted of being a cheep bastard and then looking down on the rest of us for coming to the only source of the type of files we want?

There is a real need for the more erotic, edgy and even the bizzare freaky stuff you see here. Because you can't just run down to the self hypnosis section of local book store and get it.
billpanty

Postby makidas » April 16th, 2005, 3:07 pm

umm type in fetish hypnotism on google, and you will find at least a hundred pay hypnosis sites for the type of stuff that u like, so why dont you pony up the cash?? :x
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby bigbust » April 19th, 2005, 8:50 pm

i have been on last site and fooled around with breast enlargement and nipple enlarge.i had ok boobs but then after not being on site for awhile thought i should try again. wow, i love the whole expansion thing thats starting. my breasts are getting sooo sensitive and aroused.they are getting firmer and bigger. husband has noticed and doesn't know of what i'm doing. i feel like files were made for me. THANKS EMG.
bigbust

Postby n00b » April 19th, 2005, 9:03 pm

One thing I've found, if you think your tastes are weird and you're a freak. Google will show that SOMEONE has a page all about whatever your kink is. And there's also a good chance, that there's a dom willing to go through your fantasy (provided it's not illegal or impossible)

The thing that I've found the most odd, is the fetish of women's feet pressing on gas pedals. I don't find it odd that people get off on that, I find it odd that they've pinned it down to something that specific.

While I admit incontinance to me seems like something very unpleasant, I admit that I fantasize about some things that most people just wouldn't understand.
n00b
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » April 19th, 2005, 10:21 pm

Stewie wrote:
BobbyS wrote:Heh, I'm sorry, I'll try to be more broad minded, it's just the thought of your own cum and pee is ....uuuuuuurrrgghhh.

Yeah, really, I mean god darkamber can't you keep those things to yourself?

...because he wanted to share them.

Kobold wrote:Also had a great success with Lady Rio's female orgasm file... i strongy suspect that thing to be addictive :D

I'll second that.

billpanty wrote:Many of thease files are for use by people who like to be humuliated. What could be more humiliating than being adicted to your own cum, or pissing your pants every time your mistress says the word no matter where you are or premature ejaculation?

Persinally I don't see the need for all the "self help" stuff on here. There is plenty of that commercialy available. Why not pony up the bucks to get real self help meterial insted of being a cheep bastard and then looking down on the rest of us for coming to the only source of the type of files we want?

There is a real need for the more erotic, edgy and even the bizzare freaky stuff you see here. Because you can't just run down to the self hypnosis section of local book store and get it.

Everyone likes different files, and I like the self help files very much. I think you shouldn't say they're bad because you're so damn perfect that you don't need any "self help."

bigbust wrote:i have been on last site and fooled around with breast enlargement and nipple enlarge.i had ok boobs but then after not being on site for awhile thought i should try again. wow, i love the whole expansion thing thats starting. my breasts are getting sooo sensitive and aroused.they are getting firmer and bigger. husband has noticed and doesn't know of what i'm doing. i feel like files were made for me. THANKS EMG.

Bigbust, there is a time and a place for everything. Although it was the place it wasn't the time. When everyone else is posting off topic stuff, you have to join them. But, what you should have done is just started a new topic, like the "ONLY Post Success Stories Here" topic. You sould do it, really.

n00b wrote:One thing I've found, if you think your tastes are weird and you're a freak. Google will show that SOMEONE has a page all about whatever your kink is. And there's also a good chance, that there's a dom willing to go through your fantasy (provided it's not illegal or impossible)

The thing that I've found the most odd, is the fetish of women's feet pressing on gas pedals. I don't find it odd that people get off on that, I find it odd that they've pinned it down to something that specific.

While I admit incontinance to me seems like something very unpleasant, I admit that I fantasize about some things that most people just wouldn't understand.

You're right, google has everything that you can think of. Like I always say to people who want to find out something that they didn't already know before they asked (and I don't know the answer to)..."Google's your best friend."

....I'm quite done responding.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uk_guy4 » April 20th, 2005, 1:37 am

Bigbust, there is a time and a place for everything. Although it was the place it wasn't the time. When everyone else is posting off topic stuff, you have to join them. But, what you should have done is just started a new topic, like the "ONLY Post Success Stories Here" topic. You sould do it, really.

There is nothing wrong with trying to get a thread back on topic. And certainly nothing wrong with posting a success story in a success thread. I'm not sure why you made this comment - if she'd started a new thread, she'd only get moaned at for starting unnecessary threads.

Everyone likes different files, and I like the self help files very much. I think you shouldn't say they're bad because you're so damn perfect that you don't need any "self help."

He wasn't moaning about the self help files. He was merely pointing out that you can get the self help stuff from any hypnosis shop - but you can't get much of the fetish stuff anywhere else, so people shouldn't be surprised when they hear stories from people experimenting with the more extreme files on here.
uk_guy4

Postby Linja » April 20th, 2005, 4:30 am

We got a bit off topic here, I wanna hear more success stories! Hearing other people's success is encouraging and interesting, I don't care how disgusting some people find it, I still wanna hear about your success.
-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uk_guy4 » April 20th, 2005, 4:48 am

Well said Linja :)
uk_guy4

Postby bigbust » April 21st, 2005, 7:02 am

i thought this was about success stories? maybe EMG should have a file for people complaining about other people.everyone is different right? i'm glad i'm unique.
bigbust

Postby TrigMe » April 22nd, 2005, 9:33 am

Yesterday I had my first success with the Induction file. I haven't gone into trance since, but I felt myself just kind of floating, and all that mattered was EMG's voice. I can't wait or when I get home tonight to reaffirm the file, then I'll move on to the Deepening file.
TrigMe

Postby RubberedUpGreg » April 24th, 2005, 12:16 pm

I've had a lot of success with the penis shrink fiile.It's shrunk about 4 inches now.3 inches hard.definitly worked.
RubberedUpGreg

Postby danmalara » April 24th, 2005, 8:35 pm

uk_guy4 wrote:There is nothing wrong with trying to get a thread back on topic. And certainly nothing wrong with posting a success story in a success thread. I'm not sure why you made this comment - if she'd started a new thread, she'd only get moaned at for starting unnecessary threads.

Touche, UK.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » April 25th, 2005, 11:42 am

Just curious, garchub, why do you want to shrink your penis? I'm not taking a dig at you, I'm just curious.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby drowsydawg » April 27th, 2005, 3:03 pm

I have known a lot of submissives who want to be told how tiny their penis is; it's like being submissive and being "less of a man" go hand in hand for them. I have no idea what triggers this desire, but if it gets them where they want to be, I can't really fault them. Stuff like CurseShrink is just taking that to another level.
drowsydawg
Regular
Regular

Postby babytroll » May 1st, 2005, 2:57 am

BobbyS wrote:Heh, I'm sorry, I'll try to be more broad minded, it's just the thought of your own cum and pee is ....uuuuuuurrrgghhh.
(Incontinence must be a real bitch when you go to work though, surely?)

That's why we wear diapers. 8O

Unfortunately I don't have a success story. I need a diferent induction than the relaxation.
babytroll

Postby simplykei » May 1st, 2005, 7:12 am

I'm still in the process of using some other files but "stop procrastinating" worked for me, it took 24 hours to kick in however. Trigmass to lose weight works somewhat so far (need more sessions). Instead of taking a fat binder after I eat I use the trigger phrase then feel shrink, shrink. I'd say weight loss so far as been about 1 to 2 pounds a day, good stuff. It's fat or muscle that's removed not loose skin, so you still have to exercise. You will lose fat but you'll have loose skin if you lose too much at once, so keep that in mind.
simplykei

Postby swordfish » May 3rd, 2005, 4:45 pm

I think i will try stop procrasinating tomorrow........maybe
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby britannica » May 3rd, 2005, 6:34 pm

LOL swordfish. I think I need to have the stop procrastinating file playing on an iPod with the headphone glued to my head. But then again, if I stopped procrastinating, I wouldn't be here. What a quandry!!
britannica

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 4th, 2005, 4:45 am

britannica wrote:LOL swordfish. I think I need to have the stop procrastinating file playing on an iPod with the headphone glued to my head. But then again, if I stopped procrastinating, I wouldn't be here. What a quandry!!
Yes you would; you must visit WarpMyMind. You must visit WarpMyMind. Rinse and repeat.
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wetdl » May 6th, 2005, 12:31 am

Still trying to get in trance here, but i think the sublimital "train Idiot" file someone put on our office sound system has been very effective. :wink:
wetdl

Postby kat404 » May 7th, 2005, 9:30 pm

CursePlugs.
It's driving me crazy... in a very good way.

Katherine
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
kat404

Postby calvera_x » May 12th, 2005, 2:45 am

kat404 wrote:CursePlugs.

Katherine

blah i tried that but i got hella uncomfortable halfway though the file, and i decided to close it, and the feelings stopped a month later
calvera_x

Postby calvera_x » May 12th, 2005, 4:05 am

I just tried the cursecum file, and to my surprise, at the end of the file, I was doing what the file suggested...Now that I did it, Im never doing it again, and that file is permanently deleted from my pc. I dont reccomend it.
calvera_x

Postby Agriff » May 12th, 2005, 1:17 pm

I guess you pulled a darkamber :lol:
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fmob » May 13th, 2005, 2:27 am

kat404 wrote:CursePlugs.

Katherine

Just curious: how many times have you listened, are the effects stable and long-lasting? I ask because I think to try it myself :)
fmob

Postby calvera_x » May 13th, 2005, 2:47 am

dont be a pussy

and umm, its very annoying, so bleh

later
calvera_x

Next

Return to Success Stories