am i turning gay?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

am i turning gay?

Postby lips69 » July 1st, 2007, 10:25 pm

for the last year or so i've noticed that i only get turned on by transexuals or men.
I hardly get turned on by genetic women at all now unless i imagine them to be transexual or imagine what it would be like for me to be like them.
I was with a woman a few months ago and found it difficult to keep my erection when i was with her.
I used to consider myself as straight and got turned on easily by women but not so much anymore.
Does anyone think this could be a result of some of the feminization files on here?
lips69
Regular
Regular

Postby adriana » July 2nd, 2007, 3:37 pm

Listening to the feminization files has certainly caused me to have explicit fantasies about gay sex, which was not the case before. Although I still find women more attractive in reality. So I guess its a maybe :?
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby adriana » July 2nd, 2007, 3:38 pm

Listening to the feminization files has certainly caused me to have explicit fantasies about gay sex, which was not the case before. Although I still find women more attractive in reality. So I guess its a maybe :?
adriana
Regular
Regular

Re: am i turning gay?

Postby loony28 » July 3rd, 2007, 9:17 pm

lips69 wrote:for the last year or so i've noticed that i only get turned on by transexuals or men.
I hardly get turned on by genetic women at all now unless i imagine them to be transexual or imagine what it would be like for me to be like them.
I was with a woman a few months ago and found it difficult to keep my erection when i was with her.
I used to consider myself as straight and got turned on easily by women but not so much anymore.
Does anyone think this could be a result of some of the feminization files on here?

Well the most obvious question is have you listened to any of the feminization files? If so what files have you listened to?
loony28
Guru
Guru

Re: am i turning gay?

Postby lips69 » July 3rd, 2007, 10:36 pm

loony28 wrote:
lips69 wrote:for the last year or so i've noticed that i only get turned on by transexuals or men.

Well the most obvious question is have you listened to any of the feminization files? If so what files have you listened to?

Yeah i've listened to several different ones. But the ones i've listened to the most are Suggestive Feminization and Curse Stroke Sissy but i've not listened to that one for a while. Mostly just Suggestive Feminization.
Not even too sure when the last time i listened to CSS was. Could have been months ago now.
lips69
Regular
Regular

Turning Bi/Gay a Natural part of being a sissy

Postby becoming_chloe » August 7th, 2007, 11:49 am

I think its just a natural biproduct of the feminization tapes you listen to. Think about it, what feels more girly than pleasing a man? Its often said that crossdressing men are usually straight, but in my experience its quite the opposite. Putting on a dress opens your mind for new experiences and puts you in a passive frame of mind where your more likely to submit to men.

The question is, are you enjoying it or afraid of it?
becoming_chloe

Re: Turning Bi/Gay a Natural part of being a sissy

Postby lips69 » August 7th, 2007, 9:59 pm

becoming_chloe wrote:I think its just a natural biproduct of the feminization tapes you listen to. Think about it, what feels more girly than pleasing a man? Its often said that crossdressing men are usually straight, but in my experience its quite the opposite. Putting on a dress opens your mind for new experiences and puts you in a passive frame of mind where your more likely to submit to men.

The question is, are you enjoying it or afraid of it?

I both enjoy it and i am afraid of it. But the fears seems to add to the enjoyment i think.
lips69
Regular
Regular

Postby stereoxchild » August 8th, 2007, 9:31 am

I can understand how your erotic fantasies have changed since last year, cause mine did too.. It's gotten pretty deviant, with femdom, feminization (what I always liked as a fantasy since I hitted puberty, but I didn't knew it was a rather common fantasy for men and i didn't saw it as a special 'fetish', untill i found it on the internet and discovered it even has a name), a little bit of humiliation etc.
Now the thing for me is that those fantasies are great as being a 'fantasy' and only for when I masturbate or yeah, just fantasise.
But when i see a hot girl in the street I'm still atracted to her in the normal way and I still enjoy having regular sex with my girlfriend.
I wouldn't want people to see me feminize or anything. I also fantasised a little bit about gay-stuff, but it's not the men that turn me on, it's more the fact that i'm fantasising about something that would normally 'disgust' me and not being able to control it, that turns me on.
It's kind of hard to explain.. Maybe someone else understands the feeling?
So yeah, my own fantasies have changed (alot) since I tried many of the files here, but I wouldn't want it to control or change my real life and lose my normal sexual appetite.
If you are losing your erections with a girl in real life, it looks to me that there's something different going on and that you might be actually gay?
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Are you gay?

Postby susandirs » August 10th, 2007, 4:38 pm

If I were to hazard a guess, it would be that you are aroused by the idea of being a woman, not by men or women body parts on their own. So you imagine a girl (a transsexual) who could possibly be you in the future. And with men, they could treat you like a girl and make you feel more female (therefore more aroused.) That's IMO anyway.
susandirs

Re: Are you gay?

Postby lips69 » August 10th, 2007, 6:22 pm

susandirs wrote:If I were to hazard a guess, it would be that you are aroused by the idea of being a woman, not by men or women body parts on their own. So you imagine a girl (a transsexual) who could possibly be you in the future. And with men, they could treat you like a girl and make you feel more female (therefore more aroused.) That's IMO anyway.

That could be what it is. That makes a lot of sense to me.
Thanks for the input. Might help me figure this out a bit more.
lips69
Regular
Regular

Postby susandirs » August 11th, 2007, 1:53 am

Thanks for the input.

You're welcome. :)
susandirs

Postby becoming_chloe » October 9th, 2008, 11:32 am

stereoxchild wrote:I can understand how your erotic fantasies have changed since last year, cause mine did too.. It's gotten pretty deviant, with femdom, feminization (what I always liked as a fantasy since I hitted puberty, but I didn't knew it was a rather common fantasy for men and i didn't saw it as a special 'fetish', untill i found it on the internet and discovered it even has a name), a little bit of humiliation etc.
Now the thing for me is that those fantasies are great as being a 'fantasy' and only for when I masturbate or yeah, just fantasise.
But when i see a hot girl in the street I'm still atracted to her in the normal way and I still enjoy having regular sex with my girlfriend.
I wouldn't want people to see me feminize or anything. I also fantasised a little bit about gay-stuff, but it's not the men that turn me on, it's more the fact that i'm fantasising about something that would normally 'disgust' me and not being able to control it, that turns me on.
It's kind of hard to explain.. Maybe someone else understands the feeling?
So yeah, my own fantasies have changed (alot) since I tried many of the files here, but I wouldn't want it to control or change my real life and lose my normal sexual appetite.
If you are losing your erections with a girl in real life, it looks to me that there's something different going on and that you might be actually gay?

I very much understand the feeling. Expect it to deepen however and possibly become more of a fantasy. The excitement is around doing something supposedly forbidden and not being able to control it. Its showing you've been repressing something and its trying to force its way out. Question is, what is that thing?
becoming_chloe

Postby pyroid » October 11th, 2008, 7:09 am

The Romans had sex down to a science. They were one of the first, other than I think small parts of Japan, that saw homosexual sex as a right for the rich and wealthy. It showed you were so talented that even the same sex was attracted to you.

Humans are naturally sexual it is what kept us, a group of hairless claw less apes alive. If sex was not exiting we wouldn't do it, its the bane of being a self serving race. I to though I was straight till I started to date my girlfriend. She is bisexual. The closer I got to her the more I learned about myself and whamo, things started to piece themselves together. I was like someone finally changed the bulb.
pyroid
Regular
Regular

Postby Eskie » February 28th, 2009, 1:29 am

Would becoming gay shock or delight you?
If you stick strongly to your desire to be gay, the cds will make it happen.

I put a subliminal message on my computer that I would become addicted completely to the need to use my computer every day, and I would go into a more powerful trance everytime I used the computer

I was surprised by the speed the change came about three years ago, and I often work on my computer for 20-30 hours at a time without a single thought about the rest of the world. One week I was hypnotised for 102 hours out of the 168 hours.

My IQ improved from 121 to 169 automatically over several years, even though I knew nothing about taking I.Q. tests.

When all limiting beliefs are removed, one can almost walk on water.

If a baby had limits in it's mind, it might never get out of it's bassinet through fear of what might happen later on in life if it learned to walk.
Eskie

Postby Brianne » February 28th, 2009, 9:28 am

Eskie wrote:Would becoming gay shock or delight you?
If you stick strongly to your desire to be gay, the cds will make it happen.

I put a subliminal message on my computer that I would become addicted completely to the need to use my computer every day, and I would go into a more powerful trance everytime I used the computer

I was surprised by the speed the change came about three years ago, and I often work on my computer for 20-30 hours at a time without a single thought about the rest of the world. One week I was hypnotised for 102 hours out of the 168 hours.

My IQ improved from 121 to 169 automatically over several years, even though I knew nothing about taking I.Q. tests.

When all limiting beliefs are removed, one can almost walk on water.

If a baby had limits in it's mind, it might never get out of it's bassinet through fear of what might happen later on in life if it learned to walk.

I am curious, did you do anything conciously to improve your I.Q. such as subliminal messages? This is a subject that I am very interested in.
Brianne

Postby Janis_en_femme » April 2nd, 2009, 9:00 pm

I'd be interested in that subliminal message about becoming addicted to your computer as well.
Janis_en_femme
Regular
Regular

Re: Are you gay?

Postby Hypnoking » November 19th, 2009, 7:15 pm

susandirs wrote:If I were to hazard a guess, it would be that you are aroused by the idea of being a woman, not by men or women body parts on their own. So you imagine a girl (a transsexual) who could possibly be you in the future. And with men, they could treat you like a girl and make you feel more female (therefore more aroused.) That's IMO anyway.

I think thats a great way to look at it!
Hypnoking

Makes sense

Postby jasmine_muzee » November 20th, 2009, 12:14 am

That is how I feel since I've started Feminizing myself over the years. I don't necessarily feel that i'm turning gay, more so I feel sexual gratification by fanasizing about being treated as feminine and girly as possible. Through society's mental conditioning, the most feminine place to be is at a man's side. That alone doesn't make you gay. If anything, it just makes you bi-curious until you act upon it.
jasmine_muzee

Return to Feminizations Forum