Hypno Orgasm

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hypno Orgasm

Postby Gary_abc » August 13th, 2007, 6:34 pm

Recently I was fortunate enough to have a session with someone I had met here who asked if I’d ever experienced a hypno-orgasm. I hadn’t and she offered to let me try one out, it was one of the most intense and fantastic pleasures I’ve ever had, like getting some of the best drugs ever.

Once it starts it was like having a long series of orgasms where your muscles tense and flex as though you’d be ejaculating but these were not true orgasm, yet full intense pleasure like they we’re ones, then the real deal. It felt like I’d cum forever I don’t really know how long that lasted but this was followed by a period of pure ecstasy, like my body was floating or drifting along in a warm glow that I just didn’t want to leave. It was great, if ever you get a chance to experience this grab it with both hands, strap it on and enjoy the ride!
Gary_abc

Postby Bunty » August 13th, 2007, 9:44 pm

May I ask who this was? It sounds great and I'm interested.
Bunty

Postby SeraAngel » August 13th, 2007, 10:16 pm

Well since he didn't mention a name , he or she more than likely did not want to be mentioned :O
SeraAngel

Postby Jist » August 16th, 2007, 12:25 am

think you can throw us a bone as to where to find such an experience.
Jist

Postby Leafer367 » August 19th, 2007, 10:53 pm

I would like to find out who this hypnotist is as well. I am looking for one still as I have difficulties with trancing but anyone willing to try is great. If I could get a name or ask one of you two to have him contact me that would be great.
Take care
Leafer367
Leafer367
Regular
Regular

Postby brelen » August 24th, 2007, 6:38 pm

i too have had two sessions with this talented hypnotist. she seems to have a great knack for putting others under into a deep state of relaxation. the first session went very well until it was interrupted from a knock at the door. so we stopped that session and waited till another day

today we tried for a second time, and i managed to go even deeper than the first. still feeling warmy for some reason from it. this time we finally got so close that the climax just almost happened. i dry came harder than i had ever done before, but the pleasure from it snapped me out from my trance.
brelen

Postby jim » August 27th, 2007, 3:45 am

i would like to go under for this hypnotist.i cant see the time to go under and have orgasm or anything else by his power
jim

Postby Tleilax » August 27th, 2007, 4:29 am

Wow! some great success here; I'd really like to try this; orgasm control is one of my wildest fantasy!
I'm not english and if I understand it well, I've difficulties to write it, so please scuse me if I make some mistake... :D
Tleilax
Regular
Regular

Postby amnesiacc » August 27th, 2007, 9:25 pm

I just got done with a session with this hypnotist. Wow!! It was one of the best experiences of my life and certainly the best sexual experience. Great hypnotist, very talented!!
amnesiacc

Postby patrickolee » August 28th, 2007, 1:23 am

Guys, you gotta tell us who it is... or if the hypnotist is reading this, patrickolee@yahoo.com ? :D
patrickolee
Regular
Regular

Hypnotist

Postby parsub » August 28th, 2007, 5:31 pm

I also spoke with the hypnotist. We had a good chat. Very nice person and very stratforward and open.
parsub

Postby TotallyEntranced » August 28th, 2007, 10:37 pm

It would appear she picks and chooses who she wishes, and may have given strict instructions not to reveal her name.
TotallyEntranced

Postby SeraAngel » August 29th, 2007, 4:36 am

henk-thokk wrote:I have a hunch as to who this is... and that would be Mistress Melsa.

You can reach her at mistressmelsa@hotmail.com.

I'm not positive that she is the one, but she is a very good hypnotist.

I would think not, as they wouldn't be talking about having orgasms if it were melsa as in the "I Dare you topic" on the fifth page she said.

Melsa wrote:Yes that warning was very clear. I'll even repreat it. I will attempt to feminize any man I put under. Degrees may change as per life situations but in the end my subjects are indistinguishable from girls.
SeraAngel

Return to Meeting Grounds