Babytime Baby

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Babytime Baby

Postby BabyRox » August 23rd, 2007, 1:16 pm

I have just “awakened” from my third Babytime session today, and I’m sure it won’t be my last. The experience –seeming very real – of actually being a tiny helpless baby is very addictive for me.

I have had limited success with this file – and most others – for most of my previous attempts. But, I persisted, and by chance found another file that has a very effective induction – Train Sissy Diaper Wets. For some reason, that version of EMG’s induction helped me to achieve a very deep trance – much deeper than I’d ever experienced before. Even better, just as the induction suggests, I now find myself going quickly into a very deep trance with almost every other file I use.

Repeated playing of the Babytime file also seems to make each session feel more “real” to me. I actually feel very small. I’m completely unable to move my arms or legs in any coordinated manner. Of course I have no bladder or bowel control, but experiencing the sensation of wetting or messing my diapers feels completely “natural” – as does crying for a diaper change (I “woke” myself doing that).

A number of people have commented that you have to be persistent and find the files that work best for you. My experience certainly confirms that idea.

It was more or less an accident that I tried Train Sissy Diaper Wets, since I am already effectively incontinent whenever I wear diapers. I wanted to see if the Sissy version contained “feminine” content not in the other diaper training files (it doesn’t), and instead I found the truly “effective” induction I’d been seeking for ages.

It would be nice if there were an intermediate version of Babytime longer than the 20 minute session, but shorter than the Complete 24 Hour Baby file. Mommy’s not going to be happy when she comes home and finds I won’t stop being a baby until tomorrow…
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Postby LilJennie » August 31st, 2007, 11:34 am

henk-thokk wrote:And to think, some people dont believe in hypnosis at all...

I'm skeptical about some things, but I believe in hypnosis -- I believe that hypnosis can make the subject see the world differently, effecting radical changes in perception (including self-perception). I don't believe that hypnosis can cause direct physical change in anyone, although of course it can cause indirect change -- being hypnotized to feel hungry less often would cause you to lose weight, for example.

Anyway, back to the subject, I'm very happy that you've had success with this, BabyRox; it's something that I find very interesting, but can't pursue very often due to my life situation. :/
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Postby gail_tgirl » August 31st, 2007, 12:33 pm

I certainly DO believe that hypnosis can cause very real body changes !!!!! Take a look at what it has done to my breasts over an extended period of time - no drugs, no tabs, no special foods >>
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa225/gail_tgirl/cap_003.jpg

Be very careful what you ask for (not that I am complaining !!)
gail_tgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby LilJennie » August 31st, 2007, 2:49 pm

That's very interesting, and I can't pretend to know what your situation is or biochemically what has happened to you over this period of time. But I'm open to the possibility that you're totally telling the truth -- after all, what we think can affect our brain chemistry, and our brain chemistry can affect our body chemistry. Far be it from me to call anybody a liar.

If anybody studied this sort of phenomenon scientifically to see exactly how it happened (did your body start producing more female hormones and fewer male hormones, for example? Seems likely, but what knowledge would an expert on hormones have found if they'd studied this transition?), I'd be interested to read about it, but unfortunately I doubt anybody's got the research funding to do such a study. Obviously it wasn't an instant magical transformation though! I'm skeptical about hypnosis files that claim to effect instant transformations that everyone can see, or transformations that are fixed to any kind of set timetable. People are too different for this kind of thing to work the same way for everybody, in my opinion.

I'm less skeptical about files that claim to change your own body image, or even files that change how others see your body if they also listen to the files. Imagine a file that you listen to with somebody else that convinces you to see yourself as a baby while also hypnotizing the other person to see you as a baby as well!
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Postby Exrandu » September 1st, 2007, 6:18 pm

LilJennie wrote: hypnotizing the other person to see you as a baby as well!

What a great idea! A file that hypnotizes another person to see you as a baby! That could be lots and lots of fun!
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby kikokunoichi » October 31st, 2007, 12:00 am

Exrandu wrote:
LilJennie wrote: hypnotizing the other person to see you as a baby as well!

What a great idea! A file that hypnotizes another person to see you as a baby! That could be lots and lots of fun!

that could be fun! imagin having somone in ur house check your pants tp see if youve soiled them or having them shuv a binky in your mouth and try top rock u to sleep at 6 or 7:00! that would be so much fun :)
kikokunoichi

Return to Success Stories