SEX!!!!

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

SEX!!!!

Postby secretmissondelta » October 14th, 2007, 4:43 pm

Okay, I've got a few questions. I desperately want the TrigMorph file to work, but I'm pretty sure that that won't happen on its own. So what I want to know is, what files do you reccomend I listen to to help?

I have already listened to Accelerator twice and Cardigan's Deep Trance once, but I haven't yet listened to TrigMorph. Should I listen to Bubble Induction, or that one submissive file, or both, or others? Should I keep with Accelerator? Whatever you think would enhance the effects of TrigMorph to the point where it actually works.

(And no, this topic is not about SEX, I only did that to get your attention).
secretmissondelta
Regular
Regular

Re: SEX!!!!

Postby missypuss » October 14th, 2007, 4:48 pm

secretmissondelta wrote:Okay, I've got a few questions. I desperately want the TrigMorph file to work, but I'm pretty sure that that won't happen on its own.

So, lets start with that quote- then work our way in to what it is you really want ?

What files do you think you would need to listen to, in order to have the experience you so crave??
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby secretmissondelta » October 14th, 2007, 6:18 pm

Okay, basically, I want TrigMorph to work. I'll listen to pretty much any other file, whether it's more of Accelerator, or of Deep Trance, etc. I've thought about doing Bubble Induction; will I be able to use the trigger to enter te trance on my own? If so, then I'll probably start with that, as the Deep Trance trigger always works for me, but I don't feel like I'm going very deep. Any feedback would be appreciated.
secretmissondelta
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » October 15th, 2007, 12:10 am

As with anything, if you want something bad enough then eventually you should have some kind of experience...

Id recommend you listen to the files you are most comfortable with , and the ones you feel will work for you.

If you feel you are having some success with "Bubble" then listen to it some more. Its one powerful file I have found.

As with anything these things take time.

Just keep trying until you find the combination that works for you.
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby gregi696 » October 15th, 2007, 3:49 pm

I am going to assume you are new to using files from the site, please correct me if I'm wrong on that account. I recommend that you use training files for a while before starting on trig morph. Trigger files are notoriously hard to get to work, especially ones that deal with hallucinations such as the file in question. I'd recommend that you use Cardigan's Enhancement and Acceptance file and chop the induction off of Trig Morph when you first start to listen to it. I find Cardigan's induction and trance-training files to be the most effective for me. The biggest thing to remember is stick with it. Don't get discouraged that you don't get results right away. The old saying "repetition reduces resistance" is definitely true with hypnosis.

Best of luck :twisted:
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby secretmissondelta » October 15th, 2007, 4:32 pm

No, you're right. So what would you reccomend? I've thought about doing Traindiapers for a few days, so maybe I'll start with that.
secretmissondelta
Regular
Regular

Postby gregi696 » October 17th, 2007, 3:59 pm

Actually I was talking more about trance training files like Cardigan's Deep Trance or EMG's Deepener(something to this effect). It seems boring to listen to the hypnofiles here that don't have much of an overt affect, but it does help. Try using subliminal trance training files in the background while you do other things, that works for some people arguably. Though there is debate about the true effectiveness of them at times. However, if you feel comfortable going into trance already, by all means try working with a training file like the one you mentioned. There have been amazing success stories from people who had quick and unexpected successes, just peruse the Success Stories forum for evidence.

GL
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby secretmissondelta » October 17th, 2007, 5:59 pm

Well, I'm comfortable and not scared of going into trance, if that's what you mean; I just can't go tremendously deep. If I have success with a file like TrainDiapers, however, it will lead me to believe that I can enter a successful trance in the future.
secretmissondelta
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis