Blink's Good Girl

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Blink's Good Girl

Postby caritas21 » October 19th, 2007, 4:18 pm

I was just wondering if other had success with this file. I've been listening to it for alittle under a week and though the trigger words don't work fully they are starting to work (while listening to the file). :)

And on a side note, I hope Blink decides to make more files because they are wonderful! (not excluding any of the other wonderful hypnotists on here)
caritas21
Regular
Regular

Postby tulsi » October 19th, 2007, 5:54 pm

This is the ONLY file that has worked so far, as well as his induction. I love his work and have only blacked out to his files. I wish he would make more as well, or that more people used that trigger...It feels so good!
tulsi

Re: Blink's Good Girl

Postby Blink » October 19th, 2007, 9:13 pm

caritas21 wrote:I was just wondering if other had success with this file. I've been listening to it for alittle under a week and though the trigger words don't work fully they are starting to work (while listening to the file). :)
The file is built to use each success to increase future success. You'll get better at it each time you listen. And thanks very much for your kind words. Good girl.

caritas21 wrote:And on a side note, I hope Blink decides to make more files because they are wonderful! (not excluding any of the other wonderful hypnotists on here)
I had a request some time ago that I've been mulling over. I'm thinking my way through some other material, too. As you can probably guess, scripting this stuff takes a bit of time.

Thanks again for your kind words. It is encouraging and much appreciated.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » October 19th, 2007, 9:46 pm

tulsi wrote:This is the ONLY file that has worked so far, as well as his induction. I love his work and have only blacked out to his files. I wish he would make more as well, or that more people used that trigger...It feels so good!
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you've enjoyed the file, and more glad that you gave feedback. Good girl!

Lost time is a sign not only that you're getting very good trances but that you're going to get good results from the "utilizations." I don't know what you want to do with trance, but you're well on your way to doing it. Congratulations.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Kao » October 19th, 2007, 10:19 pm

Mmm, I love this file. I listen to it before bed every night and it's made it a lot easier for me to sleep, especially during a bad pain day. (I have chronic pain that can be pretty severe, and just listening to this helps me feel much nicer sometimes.) It's definitely got a permanent spot on my ipod.
Kao

Postby Blink » October 20th, 2007, 6:16 am

Kao wrote:Mmm, I love this file. I listen to it before bed every night and it's made it a lot easier for me to sleep, especially during a bad pain day. (I have chronic pain that can be pretty severe, and just listening to this helps me feel much nicer sometimes.) It's definitely got a permanent spot on my ipod.
Thank you very much, Kao. I'm glad the file is helpful in a number of different ways for you. Hypnosis can be very good with chronic pain, even if it's been intractable to other treatments. The only caution I'd have for anyone reading along is that they be sure that they're not using hypnosis to eliminate "signal" pain. That is, make sure the pain isn't a warning sign of an injury or illness that needs medical attention before using hypnosis to reduce or eliminate it.

We can also tailor "good pain" while-u-wait. :wink:

Thanks very much for your feedback on the file. I learn something with every message that comes back, and I love to learn. Good girl.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Re: Blink's Good Girl

Postby caritas21 » October 20th, 2007, 8:45 am

Blink wrote:I had a request some time ago that I've been mulling over. I'm thinking my way through some other material, too. As you can probably guess, scripting this stuff takes a bit of time.

Thanks again for your kind words. It is encouraging and much appreciated.

-- Blink
I could imagine but then not overly because I've never written a script before. I'll have to admit that I'm curious as to what these file are and volunteer to test them if any of them are something I'd be interested in subject wise but I don't believe that I'm alone in the statement. :)
caritas21
Regular
Regular

Postby lauramcan » October 20th, 2007, 2:02 pm

I was waiting for this file to become free for so long! I had a "friend" who had already somewhat conditioned me to the phrase and used it at certain points when he wanted a certain response. After listening to "Good Girl" though, i get this big stupid grin on my face every single time i hear it. The worst is when i'm at my friend's house and she praises her dog for something and without realizing it, i just start beaming haha. It's ridiculous. Blink's 2 files are just about the only ones that work. I grew up at the beach so that probably helps and i'm a med student who is very skeptical....its much easier for me to listen to a story and just kinda zone out than for me to take direct instructions like "breath deeply, close your eyes, relax". Keep up the good work Blink! And please make more files for us good girls :)
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Postby tulsi » October 20th, 2007, 5:17 pm

I agree, it's much easier to listen to a story and have it trick you into letting go than be directly told. I've been trying to replicate that in IM sessions with a friend, but we can't do it as well, I get right to the edge of what I know will be a good black out, and I can't go further. I think too much, so distracting my mind is the only thing that works.

I've noticed that with me, the trigger only works if it is directed to me or about me, and if it's the first time I am seeing it. I work around families who are often calling their daughters good girl and it does nothing for me.
tulsi

Postby lauramcan » October 20th, 2007, 6:17 pm

Tulsi, i've noticed we both respond the same ways to certain inductions judging on our responses in forums and such...Keep me updated if you find any that work for you, and i'll do the same! I haven't really tried many others after finding blink so i'm sure there is *hopefully* at least one other out there that works as well? As for the trigger working when not directed to me, i'm not sure it does anything other than make me smile in that instance. I won't stop what i'm doing and i won't acknowledge it at all, other than a smile and then kicking myself for being ridiculous. I have problems on any messenging programs too. Same as you, i can get pretty relaxed, but there is no amnesia and the post-hypnotic suggestions don't stick.

Anyway, let me know if you find other files that work or if you have any tricks for messenging! We really are very good girls for helping each other out haha. (sorry, couldn't help it)
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Postby tulsi » October 20th, 2007, 10:06 pm

*giggles* Yes, we are good girls!

I'm glad to not feel so alone in the problems I've been having. I have tried listening to blink's induction then putting another file after, but the different voice always wakes me up too much. I've also tried listening to it in the background while my friend does messageing sessions. Now that I know I CAN black out, file that don't have that same technique lose interest, since I want that black out with them. If that makes sense.

Feel free to email me, by the way. :)

One thing my friend did...I ALWAYS have at least one song in my head and a million thoughts. He made me focus on that, keep the song in my head while visualizing a beach with all my friends and soft sand, and continuously type everything I thought/saw/felt, and kept reinforcing that doing so made me feel so relaxed and deep. It did make me very heavy and tingly and I felt close, but couldn't black out. Oh well.
tulsi

Postby Blink » October 20th, 2007, 11:12 pm

lauramcan wrote:Blink's 2 files are just about the only ones that work. I grew up at the beach so that probably helps and i'm a med student who is very skeptical....its much easier for me to listen to a story and just kinda zone out than for me to take direct instructions like "breath deeply, close your eyes, relax". Keep up the good work Blink! And please make more files for us good girls :)
Thanks very much for your kind words. I'm glad that you've gotten such good results (and I hope your friend's dog is never naughty while you're there 8O ).

I'm a big fan of the Ericksonian work for exactly the reasons mentioned on this thread. According to the "cosmology" of the mind put forth by the psychoanalytic folk, the gatekeeper between the conscious portion of the mind and the subconscious is called the "critical faculty." I've heard it referred to as the bullshit detector. The only problem with it from the perspective of most folks at this site is that it tends in many people to be hypersensitive and it can alert on exactly the kind of language in most classical trance inductions.

One thing I have really enjoyed about using the Ericksonian style is that quite a few people who've gotten strong positive responses to the recording stopped needing inductions to get trance. I can just strike up a conversation with their subconscious minds: a sort of Jedi mind trick. Not everyone gets there, but for those who do, it's the quintessence of cool.

And, Laura, I'm always grateful for feedback. Knowing that I can properly thank you for yours makes me very happy. You are a very, very good girl.

Oh, and what kinds of files would my good girls like?

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

What this good girl wants

Postby tulsi » October 21st, 2007, 10:28 am

I want to experience a hypno orgasam...it's what attracted me to erotic hypnosis in the first place. I like the feeling of not being able to control something happening, like the feelings I get from your trigger, but I don't want a personality change or anything drastic. Just fun experiences, fun surprises, and hightened sensitivity.

Though almost anything would be wonderful if it means another file from you :) Or a session with you.
tulsi

Re: What this good girl wants

Postby Blink » October 21st, 2007, 11:48 am

And I'm thanking you for knowing exactly/What a girl wants/What a girl needs -- Christina Aguilera (though I doubt she was talkin' to me)

tulsi wrote:I want to experience a hypno orgasam...it's what attracted me to erotic hypnosis in the first place.
Being able to cause an orgasm with a voice command is a wonderful thing. (For one thing, it means you never, ever lose an argument.) What's nicer is having total control of the experience. Deciding when it starts, how intense it is, when it ends.

Have I ever mentioned that I like the sound of begging? :twisted:

tulsi wrote:I like the feeling of not being able to control something happening, like the feelings I get from your trigger, but I don't want a personality change or anything drastic. Just fun experiences, fun surprises, and hightened sensitivity.
Mmm. You're giving me ideas.

I'm not a big fan of large-scale personality change. I generally like the people I like. I might choose to enhance a thing or two, but its usually not anything out of character for the person I'm working with. For example, I like my submissives cuddly and service-oriented. I might start with someone who has those traits and enhance the cuddliness or the pleasure derived from service. Someone else has posted a file to this site that does the same thing for dominant traits in women.

Enhanced sensitivity. Orgasm control. Mmm. Time to warm up the trance hammer.

tulsi wrote:Though almost anything would be wonderful if it means another file from you :) Or a session with you.
You are a gold-star flirt. I support that. Good girl!

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby lauramcan » October 21st, 2007, 3:13 pm

I want to experience a hypno-orgasm too. If you can make that happen, i don't know what i would do...besides orgasm haha. It would be amazing. Other than that, i would love to achieve trance on a messenger program. Tulsi and I have talked, and we can get very close, but we can never fully go into trance. Personally, there is too much distracting me, and too much time between when I say something and when the other person talks. It feels like my mind needs to be overwhelmed to go into trance and thats just not really possible on messenging programs. Is there a way you can implant a trance trigger that would work with messenger and would keep us focused and in a deep trance? I don't want to ask for too much and i hope you don't think we're being greedy. It would just be a great way to experience a more personalized trance than with pre-recorded files.

We're very good girls and are begging please, sir, to help us out. Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » October 21st, 2007, 6:05 pm

lauramcan wrote:We're very good girls and are begging please, sir, to help us out. Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
You are really headed in the right direction on this. Good girl! Very good girl!

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby tulsi » October 21st, 2007, 10:44 pm

lauramcan and I will be very very good for you. *joins in the begging on knees*
tulsi

Postby tsd » October 22nd, 2007, 3:55 pm

i had assumed that someone must have posted a success story with this file, and when i wandered over here again, i find i was right...

indeed a good job on this one blink, although your induction still works better for me - (however putting the two one after the other is an interesting experience also...:S (if you want the info i will certainly share))

im not sure i can say for certain why the good girl file seems to work less well..
perhaps i should state what i mean by that... the level of trance i am achieving with good girl is less than that by the induction file. if i get the time to play with them, i might use audacity to cut the two together and see what that does... although that having been said i have still achieved some success with this file with both triggers..

perhaps it's just that my mind is kinda expecting the false sense of security by the method you use... cause the sticking point for me is when you start to talk about the sand in this file.... which in the induction is often one of the last things i consciously remember, and its almost like my brain goes - ooh this has been said before.... something happened... what was it... !?

that said, i am still having success with it which still means you should definately be feeling pretty good right about now, as so far you're the only one to have had any effect at all on my stupid brain ;)

and to echo other comments - im definately up for testing anything new you choose to create - and i assure you i will give honest feedback as well. - its also nice to see there are others on here (specially on the 'tist side of things that aren't wanting to create massive changes in someone - which isn't my scene.... a bit of fun, vanilla or otherwise and subtle gentle training however is.)

Im very much looking forwards to the next time we speak Blink, hopefully this will be soon (even if it is just listening to you... ) until then... im waiting!

tsd
tsd
Regular
Regular

Postby ShadowSabre » October 22nd, 2007, 6:34 pm

tulsi wrote:I want to experience a hypno orgasam...

So I'm not the only one who wished a file like this existed. :) This isn't something I normally do, but in this case....

Pleeeease? Please please please?
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jerm » October 22nd, 2007, 8:53 pm

I have been successful with all my female subjects in making them cum on command. Controlling the intensity of the orgasm is another fun aspect of making someone cum on command. I have never tried to make a male cum on command, but it seems to me that the formula and technique would be about the same (with minor differences).
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » October 22nd, 2007, 10:39 pm

Jerm wrote:I have never tried to make a male cum on command, but it seems to me that the formula and technique would be about the same (with minor differences).
Separate orgasm from ejaculation. Orgasm on command isn't that hard to do once you're getting good trance. Tactile (kinesthetic) hallucinations are pretty low on the Davis-Husband scale, comparatively. Ejaculation on command is a much higher degree of difficulty.

One of my all-time favorites was having a male subject hallucinate female sex organs and experience girlie orgasms on voice command. I had to paralyze his vocal cords so he wouldn't disturb the neighbors. Before that, I'd never thought raspy wheezing was... hot.

I'm evil, but I'm fun.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby AlexD » October 23rd, 2007, 12:53 am

Blink wrote:One of my all-time favorites was having a male subject hallucinate female sex organs and experience girlie orgasms on voice command. I had to paralyze his vocal cords so he wouldn't disturb the neighbors. Before that, I'd never thought raspy wheezing was... hot.

Were you able to accomplish that through an mp3 or was that a live session (phone, in-person, w/e).

Also I'd like to echo the sentiments of tulsi and lauramcan. With most hypnosis files I can relax my body fairly well and get some sensation, but my biggest issue is that I always think too much. Anything from other topics to what I think I should be feeling like at the moment.

However, the story telling form of your mp3s seems to be far more effective on me and I've seen far better results from a few short listens then I have had from some dozen plus time run through on others.

Blink wrote:
tulsi wrote:I like the feeling of not being able to control something happening, like the feelings I get from your trigger, but I don't want a personality change or anything drastic. Just fun experiences, fun surprises, and hightened sensitivity.
I'm not a big fan of large-scale personality change. I generally like the people I like. I might choose to enhance a thing or two, but its usually not anything out of character for the person I'm working with. For example, I like my submissives cuddly and service-oriented. I might start with someone who has those traits and enhance the cuddliness or the pleasure derived from service. Someone else has posted a file to this site that does the same thing for dominant traits in women. -- Blink

Also, I like hearing this line of thought from a tist around personality changes. It seems many hypnotists who head in this direction like to assert a complete control over their subjects lives that often times just wont work. Great to hear that it seems you're more interested in creating a fun experience for both you and the subject. :D

Like the others, I'd be more then happy (more like ecstatic) to try out any more of your other work (such as something like your above post). Anyways, keep up the good work!
AlexD

Postby shadowfaerii » October 25th, 2007, 5:56 pm

im just addicted to your voice, can i have it? keep it in a box? lol.

i would happily be yours.. blindfolded and all just to listen.

cant quite tell if its made me submit more. than before, being a bottom and all.
shadowfaerii
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » October 25th, 2007, 6:56 pm

Lots of good stuff in your post, tsd.

tsd wrote:indeed a good job on this one blink, although your induction still works better for me - (however putting the two one after the other is an interesting experience also...:S (if you want the info i will certainly share)
I do want to know how it works for you. I suspect it will be better. The Basic is a long induction with no utilization to speak of. In order to keep the time and file size manageable, I excerpted parts of the Basic induction (and fiddled with them a bit) for GG and GB. You noticed that.

tsd wrote:perhaps it's just that my mind is kinda expecting the false sense of security by the method you use... cause the sticking point for me is when you start to talk about the sand in this file.... which in the induction is often one of the last things i consciously remember, and its almost like my brain goes - ooh this has been said before.... something happened... what was it... !?
That's useful feedback. You are meant to remember the sand from the Basic, but there's no need to worry that you're getting to it faster. Remember that this is a different file with a different purpose. You're not missing anything; you're getting just what you need. Regardless of when you get to the sand, you know what to do and how to do it. Just relax and enjoy.

tsd wrote:that said, i am still having success with it which still means you should definately be feeling pretty good right about now, as so far you're the only one to have had any effect at all on my stupid brain ;)
No, no, no. Your brain isn't stupid. It clearly has very refined tastes. :D

I'm glad that you're getting results from the file. I'm always happy when people are pleased with my work, and especially so when they give me feedback that teaches me something. Very, very good girl.

Even more importantly, you know that you've achieved trance. And you know that there are lots of ways to achieve it. And you might not know that you go into trance every day when you're not even trying. And now you know how to do it when you are trying. And you can try new things, can't you. And you can try old things in a new way. And when you learn something new, you're a very good girl, aren't you.

tsd wrote:and to echo other comments - im definately up for testing anything new you choose to create - and i assure you i will give honest feedback as well. - its also nice to see there are others on here (specially on the 'tist side of things that aren't wanting to create massive changes in someone - which isn't my scene.... a bit of fun, vanilla or otherwise and subtle gentle training however is.
I'm not going to throw darts at the extreme players. I recognize that the GG and GB files can be used as part of such an "extreme makeover." The first comments on the GG file said exactly that (and were correct). While it's not my preference to use them that way, they are available to anyone who wants to use them that way. I'm also not ruling out the possibility of doing more extreme work in the future. My statement holds true, though, that I tend to like people as I find them and not want to overhaul them from the inside out.

tsd wrote:Im very much looking forwards to the next time we speak Blink, hopefully this will be soon (even if it is just listening to you... ) until then... im waiting!

tsd
You're quite the charmer, tsd. Good girl. I would be quite pleased if you sent me a thank-you note when you start hearing your name in those files and know that it's just for you.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » October 25th, 2007, 6:56 pm

ShadowSabre wrote:
tulsi wrote:I want to experience a hypno orgasam...

So I'm not the only one who wished a file like this existed. :) This isn't something I normally do, but in this case....

Pleeeease? Please please please?
:D

I don't know where, exactly, in your body you're a good girl for me... but I suspect....

And if my suspicions are correct, then you're a very, very good girl, aren't you.

I'm thinking over the way I'd need to structure just such a file. My first thought is that I'm going to want a separate file just for foreplay. I've heard a file that's supposed to give two hours rest in fifteen minutes. I wonder if I can get a week's worth of foreplay in a half-hour. :twisted:

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » October 25th, 2007, 7:48 pm

AlexD wrote:
Blink wrote:One of my all-time favorites was having a male subject hallucinate female sex organs and experience girlie orgasms on voice command. I had to paralyze his vocal cords so he wouldn't disturb the neighbors. Before that, I'd never thought raspy wheezing was... hot.

Were you able to accomplish that through an mp3 or was that a live session (phone, in-person, w/e).
The basic work was done with MP3s. Primarily with an early draft of the Basic. The boy was a very, very good responder. We had done some trance and some trance-like work via phone. The first time I tried the orgasm it was via phone, but I was lucky enough to use it once in person. (If it weren't for a ballgag, I'd likely have gone to jail. :twisted: )

I've done hypno-orgasms since, without hallucinated gender changes, using the same general method. I have some preferred triggers that I use for foreplay. Once I have the deck carefully stacked, I fire the big trigger. And, yes, I have left partners sore from... um... vigorous cybering.

AlexD wrote:Also I'd like to echo the sentiments of tulsi and lauramcan. With most hypnosis files I can relax my body fairly well and get some sensation, but my biggest issue is that I always think too much. Anything from other topics to what I think I should be feeling like at the moment.

However, the story telling form of your mp3s seems to be far more effective on me and I've seen far better results from a few short listens then I have had from some dozen plus time run through on others.
I'm glad my style works for you. I'm one of the hypnotists who believes that everyone is hypnotizable. The secrets are to find the right method and to keep expectations reasonable. There are, apparently, a fair number of folks here who respond very well to my non-directive Ericksonian work. There are also a lot of people who respond very well to the classic, directive, "you are getting sleepy" inductions. Many of those people probably give my files a quick listen and think "WTF? Where's the hypnosis?" This is a case where the experience is almost entirely subjective. Hypnosis is the quintessence of "your mileage may vary."

AlexD wrote:
Blink wrote:I'm not a big fan of large-scale personality change....

Also, I like hearing this line of thought from a tist around personality changes. It seems many hypnotists who head in this direction like to assert a complete control over their subjects lives that often times just wont work. Great to hear that it seems you're more interested in creating a fun experience for both you and the subject. :D
There are a lot of people who really want the extreme stuff, else EMG couldn't pay for the bandwidth. I've got no problem with pushing limits, either. I just prefer to do it slowly. I also recognize that I don't have to do core transformations on everyone I meet. The object of the exercise is for everyone to have a good time.

I promise your limits will expand. I promise you'll like it.

Try this with me: think of the biggest thing that you want to get out of trance and only when you have a very clear mental image... good girl. Now imagine yourself as you look and as you feel when you have that change already and when you can see yourself in your mind's eye with that new thing working so very well, now, good girl. And only when you understand, all the way down, that you can have what you want just by the simple act of going into trance and letting your own mind work, only when you really, really understand that, in the best part of your mind for understanding such things....

Very, very good girl.

Behold, the power of low gear.

AlexD wrote:Like the others, I'd be more then happy (more like ecstatic) to try out any more of your other work (such as something like your above post). Anyways, keep up the good work!
When I have draft material available, I'll pass the word.

Thanks again for all of your kind words about my work. I really appreciate your sharing your thoughts with me. Good girl.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby caritas21 » October 25th, 2007, 11:44 pm

-peeks around, with a smile, at the peoples in the thread-
caritas21
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » October 26th, 2007, 12:04 am

shadowfaerii wrote:im just addicted to your voice, can i have it? keep it in a box? lol.

cant quite tell if its made me submit more. than before, being a bottom and all.
You're just blatantly begging for it, aren't you?

;)

Good girl.

-- Blink

Yeah? So? I like it when people blatantly beg for it!
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » October 26th, 2007, 12:06 am

caritas21 wrote:-peeks around, with a smile, at the peoples in the thread-
Up to something. I can smell it.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby caritas21 » October 26th, 2007, 7:56 am

Blink wrote:Up to something. I can smell it.
-smiles- I might be, sir. :wink:
caritas21
Regular
Regular

Postby shadowfaerii » October 26th, 2007, 5:39 pm

Blink wrote:
shadowfaerii wrote:im just addicted to your voice, can i have it? keep it in a box? lol.

You're just blatantly begging for it, aren't you?

;)

Good girl.

-- Blink

Yeah? So? I like it when people blatantly beg for it!

blates, that made me :D

and do you now?
shadowfaerii
Regular
Regular

Postby caritas21 » November 1st, 2007, 12:45 pm

-cleans away dust and waits almost patiently for when Blink says that the file he was working on is done- ...Anyone else curious?
caritas21
Regular
Regular

Postby tsd » November 1st, 2007, 4:28 pm

hell yeah.... !

but... i will also be patient, and continue working with the current files - all the better for the next one that way... !

tsd
tsd
Regular
Regular

Postby AlexD » November 1st, 2007, 5:11 pm

^^
AlexD

Postby shadowfaerii » November 25th, 2007, 8:26 am

he hant been around i see, are you getting hungry
shadowfaerii
Regular
Regular

Postby caritas21 » November 29th, 2007, 1:26 pm

shadowfaerii wrote:he hant been around i see, are you getting hungry
Hungry? -peeks around for the snack bar- :mrgreen:
caritas21
Regular
Regular

Postby AlmaTy » December 9th, 2007, 10:00 pm

I love your work and want as much more of it as you can produce... I would especially love another advanced version of GG.

Pleeeeeeease? <3

by the way, for some reason, the negative part doesn't seem to hit me as hard as the positive. Any advice?
AlmaTy

Postby Blink » December 10th, 2007, 6:48 am

AlmaTy wrote:I love your work and want as much more of it as you can produce... I would especially love another advanced version of GG.
At the moment I'm still working on my "Foreplay In A Can" file. After the early returns from my beta testers, it seems that this file is going to be for women. The men are not responding as well. I have a couple of theories, but it will take time to try 'em out.

AlmaTy wrote:Pleeeeeeease? <3
You know what I like. Good girl!

AlmaTy wrote:by the way, for some reason, the negative part doesn't seem to hit me as hard as the positive. Any advice?
The punishment is supposed to be as intense (some find it more intense), but last only half as long. I'm not a big fan of punishment. Rewards do a much better job of shaping behaviors. That is, I get more of what I want by giving you more of what you want.

Thanks for your note and your kind words. Good girl!

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby AlmaTy » December 13th, 2007, 7:31 am

So... it turns out I was wrong about the negative trigger, I just hadn't listened to it enough yet. It's like a curse word now, I can't even bring myself to say it anymore.

It works, thats for sure. :oops:
AlmaTy

Postby Blink » December 13th, 2007, 8:04 pm

AlmaTy wrote:So... it turns out I was wrong about the negative trigger, I just hadn't listened to it enough yet. It's like a curse word now, I can't even bring myself to say it anymore.

It works, thats for sure. :oops:
Very good girl!

And now that you know how well it works, you can develop an even deeper understanding of how much you want to be a good girl for me rather than being... that other thing.

<pedant>
My bit of community service for all the Psych. 101 students starts here. With operant conditioning, the "positive" and "negative" are used in more of a medical sense. Positive stimulus is stimulus that is present (added to the situation). Negative stimulus is stimulus that is absent (taken away from the situation). Reward or reinforcement is something pleasant or pleasurable and to which the subject would be drawn. Punishment is something aversive that the subject would try to avoid.

So a "positive punishment" would be giving a spanking (except to a masochist, for whom it would be a positive reward) while a "negative punishment" would be taking away your allowance. A positive reward would be giving you a cookie for a job well done. A negative reward would be something like, "The beatings will continue until morale improves."

My file uses both positive reinforcement (reward) and positive punishment. There's nothing negative about it. ;)
</pedant>

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled perversity.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Aphrodite » March 12th, 2008, 4:35 pm

I know it's been said before, but it can bare being said again: your voice is a miracle! Please never lose it :o
Aphrodite

Postby caritas21 » March 12th, 2008, 5:05 pm

Aphrodite wrote:I know it's been said before, but it can bare being said again: your voice is a miracle! Please never lose it :o

I concur! :D
caritas21
Regular
Regular

Postby lauramcan » March 17th, 2008, 12:07 pm

caritas21 wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:I know it's been said before, but it can bare being said again: your voice is a miracle! Please never lose it :o

I concur! :D

I've been falling asleep to Blink's basic induction for quite a while now...I have horrible insomnia and all i know is when i listen to his file before bed, I start listening to his file and wake up refreshed in the morning! I hadn't listened to it in a while just because i've been horribly busy but I started again a week ago and the second I heard Blink's voice, I had to smile :D .

Paragraph later, what I meant to say is "I agree!!!"
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Postby tsd » March 22nd, 2008, 5:33 am

*peeks to see if there's been any sign of Blink lately....*
tsd
Regular
Regular

Well, I've had success with one side of this file....

Postby moriah » September 10th, 2009, 2:39 pm

... a friend of mine got a puppy recently, and it started chewing on my shoes. My friend said "bad girl!" in his booming voice, and I literally felt like I was going to throw up. It didn't last long at all, and in order to save my shoes from the puppy I've started taking them off at the door if I'm wearing slip-ons.

I haven't heard the other phrase outside of the file.

This file and Blink's Basic Induction are the only two that a really odd thing happens for me with... I know the contents of both files. What I noticed was that I was falling asleep right after, and while I knew what I heard, I didn't remember hearing it. I started trying to remember each time, starting each session trying to keep track... and I know I am not falling asleep until the end, but I cannot remember hearing it. After I stopped trying to track each time, the main thing I remember is the first time in the file when "Good Girl" is said I feel like I'm melting...

I'm about to go listen to Blink's voice and get some rest, have to be at work all too soon... goodnight!
moriah

Re: Well, I've had success with one side of this file....

Postby Blink » September 14th, 2009, 5:04 am

moriah wrote:I haven't heard the other phrase outside of the file.
That's a terrible oversight. I'm glad you brought it to my attention. Good girl!

moriah wrote:This file and Blink's Basic Induction are the only two that a really odd thing happens for me with... I know the contents of both files. What I noticed was that I was falling asleep right after, and while I knew what I heard, I didn't remember hearing it. I started trying to remember each time, starting each session trying to keep track... and I know I am not falling asleep until the end, but I cannot remember hearing it. After I stopped trying to track each time, the main thing I remember is the first time in the file when "Good Girl" is said I feel like I'm melting...
The structure of the files promotes amnesia. There's no explicit instruction for it, just the structure. You're responding to that and the knowledge that the file is familiar. Because it's familiar, you know it's safe. The amnesia effects let it stay new and a little exciting. How often do you find something that's familiar and exciting?

moriah wrote:I'm about to go listen to Blink's voice and get some rest, have to be at work all too soon... goodnight!
You can sleep with me any time you like. *grin*

Keep having fun.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

*big grin*

Postby moriah » September 15th, 2009, 6:03 am

Thank you so much for responding! I was afraid you might have disappeared.... glad to see I was worried for nothing. :)

I must echo the comments from others about the indirect approach of this technique working very well... I don't have much difficulty achieving trance, especially with binaural-backed inductions, but I briefly tried a few other files that had triggers in them (TrigArousal mainly) but I kept coming out of trance in them. It was rather annoying. Listening to your stories is so easy, and the trance is different from others -- at first since I was remembering the contents even near the end I thought that I wasn't actually getting into trance... but I was sure it was working because of how it kept feeling better each time I listened.... then that was when I realized I wasn't actually remembering hearing the words. It was rather strange, but good!

... and effective... :oops: :wink: Maybe moreso because I have been listening to the induction and the GG file back to back for the last two weeks, had been listening to them separately before or using another induction in front of the GG file. (When I do that and I go to sleep right after, my dreams are ... incredible. :D )

Thank you so much for giving us the gift of your voice... And if you ever need a test subject, I would be very grateful for the opportunity...

moriah
moriah

Postby vassy » September 22nd, 2009, 11:20 pm

It works! Literally I was forced to comb this entire thread looking for you (Blink) to say good girl. It felt absolutely wonderful, condescending and appreciative at the same time. It made me feel more submissive than any file that said you know you are submissive etc etc, because I auctually crave to hear you say good girl and know the power that that gives you over me. Isn't it wonderful how our own minds take hypnotic commands and find their own unique ways to deepen and control them.

On a less visceral plain, I love your creativity. Not to mention that you refrence Erikson, (yay psych 101!), but just the deceptive cadences your words and voice create are wonderful, the switches the turn around. It's almost poetic in it's structure, not in the words themselves, but in the overall arch of the phrases and paragraphs. (Ugh I'm such a music student.))

As for what I would like next, I would love some more from you that uses Good Girl as a building block (ooh just typing it feels wonderful, though not as half as wonderful when you say it) for conditioning further behavior and obedience. Personally I wouldn't mind some with some gradual more sexual overtones and even explicit imagery. What troulbes me is how tists often use scripts to facilitate the eroticism instead of integrating them more throughly. Women, myself included are creatures of words. And I always feel like it comes to a shock when hypnotists just toss around cock and tits without auctually addressing the object behind it.

Well thank you again so much Blink for gifting me and all of us good girls, with your wonderful tracks.
vassy

Postby Miya » June 14th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Is Blink around anywhere anymore? I would love to see that new file. I listened to GG just once and already love it.
Miya

Postby crono141 » June 16th, 2010, 12:46 pm

Blink, I need some advise,

I had my wife listen to your GG file, and about halfway through it (before the bad girl part started) she became very upset and agitated. Crying and slamming her fists. I was away at the time and she texted me demanding we talk later. She finished listening to the file anyway, and by the time I got her on the phone, she couldn't remember what had made her so upset. She knew she was upset, violently so, but she couldn't figure out why.

Do you have any ideas of what could cause this, and how to address it?
crono141

Return to Success Stories