Blink's Induction and Good Boy

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Blink's Induction and Good Boy

Postby Fpaladin » October 22nd, 2007, 2:38 pm

Well, out of curiousity after reading the old and presumably dead Good Boy topic (If I should have resurrected that, sorry. :oops:) and Good Girl thread, I decided to try out the induction and Good Boy file last night.

I absolutely love them.

The induction is the first file ever to cause me to black out. I loved the style of how it was done, Blink's voice was really soothing, and it really sneaks up on you.

The Good Boy file had a very strong, lasting effect. I was really suprised at how well it worked. Definitely a keeper, and I'd really hope that you make more files utilizing the Good Boy trigger, along with the same type of induction.

I was considering giving up on hypnosis until now. Blink, you've really re-lit my interest in this! Thanks a lot!
Fpaladin

Re: Blink's Induction and Good Boy

Postby Blink » October 22nd, 2007, 8:02 pm

Fpaladin wrote:Well, out of curiousity after reading the old and presumably dead Good Boy topic (If I should have resurrected that, sorry. :oops:) and Good Girl thread, I decided to try out the induction and Good Boy file last night.

I absolutely love them.
Thank you very much Fpaladin. I'm glad you like my work. Thanks especially for taking the time to let me know. You're a very good boy for me.

Fpaladin wrote:I was considering giving up on hypnosis until now. Blink, you've really re-lit my interest in this! Thanks a lot!
Wow.

That is among the strongest positive responses I've gotten. Thank you.

I've got ideas cooking. I'll probably start scripting soon.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Blink

Postby kaiser » October 27th, 2007, 12:15 pm

I listened to Blink's induction and really think he does a good job with it. I think that the information he talks about is excellent and I even researched the name he brought up and found it to be a real person. I can not recall it now as i only listened to the induction once, but either way I think he does a great job of covertly bringing you under.

Please let me know if you are making any further files Blink.

Thanks

Kaiser
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby cwmatman » October 31st, 2007, 11:29 pm

I just wanted to put in my two cents as well, to say that I really enjoyed the Good Boy file, and look forward to more of your work.
cwmatman

Re: Blink

Postby Blink » November 1st, 2007, 5:50 am

kaiser wrote:I listened to Blink's induction and really think he does a good job with it. I think that the information he talks about is excellent and I even researched the name he brought up and found it to be a real person. I can not recall it now as i only listened to the induction once, but either way I think he does a great job of covertly bringing you under.
Can't remember the name? That was one of the good parts. You know.

Maybe you should try to prompt your memory by giving it another listen. :twisted:

Thanks very much for your kind words. As some others are finding, once you've gotten success with my "Good Boy" file, my thank-yous are a bit nicer to receive.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » November 1st, 2007, 5:52 am

cwmatman wrote:I just wanted to put in my two cents as well, to say that I really enjoyed the Good Boy file, and look forward to more of your work.
Thank you very much for your kind words. Good boy.

I'm puzzling my way through a few projects at the moment. I'll let everyone know when I have material ready to be posted. Thanks for your interest.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Blink

Postby kaiser » November 3rd, 2007, 2:09 pm

Hi,

Though I do not doubt your skills are good enough to make me desire making you happy. I am just not sure that is the kind of life I want for myself. Not to mention there is the issue that there is a chance I could be taken advantage of if your good boy file works TOO well. I do enjoy your ability to hypnotize and files. I just wonder what kind of files you are looking to create for the future. I think I could actually go under using your files. i just fear actually letting myself with the goodboy file, who knows what could happen if I do. Anyway, please let me know if you are creating any new types of files.

Kaiser
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby caritas21 » November 3rd, 2007, 3:19 pm

kaiser wrote:Not to mention there is the issue that there is a chance I could be taken advantage of if your good boy file works TOO well.

Hello kaiser, being as I'm a girl I haven't listened to this file but I have listened to Blink's Good Girl file, which I believe is just about that same thing. I would like to say that Blink did think of that when he made these files, he puts in a part where you get to chose who you want to be good for and things similar.

~good authority vs bad authority~ :)
caritas21
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » November 3rd, 2007, 4:18 pm

kaiser wrote:I think I could actually go under using your files. i just fear actually letting myself with the goodboy file, who knows what could happen if I do. Anyway, please let me know if you are creating any new types of files.
You're thinking this through nicely. The file does seem innocuous on the face of it. The "magic words" are nice, but they're not going to do anything... big. Not on their own. Once they're in, though, I've got two very good handles on behavior. I'm glad you see the implications there. The first reviewer of the GG file noted the same issues plus a bit of the structure of the file.

Carits21--a very good girl--has a perfect reply regarding safety that I'll reiterate here.

caritas21 wrote:Blink did think of that when he made these files, he puts in a part where you get to chose who you want to be good for and things similar.

~good authority vs bad authority~ :)

The only material difference between the GB and GG files is that I say "girl" in one and "boy" in the other. The GG runs a few seconds shorter. Extra cup of coffee that day or something.

I'm sneaky, but I'm not coercive. Not much. If I publish anything that's going to overcome your will, the description will say so.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

experiences from Good Boy

Postby Slumber » November 19th, 2007, 12:20 pm

I have been listening to Good Boy and enjoying it greatly. Have not had any bad experiences from it, only positive ones.
Slumber

Postby mrjohnson » November 20th, 2007, 8:10 pm

I've been listening to the induction, and I love it! The way it's written, and the way you do it, is brilliant, and it works like a charm! I've just downloaded the good boy file and I'm going to try it tonight.

Keep up the good work Blink!
mrjohnson

Postby Blink » November 21st, 2007, 3:45 pm

mrjohnson wrote:I've been listening to the induction, and I love it! The way it's written, and the way you do it, is brilliant, and it works like a charm! I've just downloaded the good boy file and I'm going to try it tonight.

Keep up the good work Blink!
Thanks for your kind words, mrjohnson. You might not know what I mean as I write this, but you might know what I meant when you read this when I say, good boy!

Keep me posted on how well the GB file works for you.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby hhhh » November 21st, 2007, 3:48 pm

I saw in another thread blink that there might be a chance of a hypno orgasm file? I find your other files really great and I reckon that'd be a real test!
hhhh

Postby Blink » November 22nd, 2007, 10:09 am

hhhh wrote:I saw in another thread blink that there might be a chance of a hypno orgasm file? I find your other files really great and I reckon that'd be a real test!
There is the possibility of such a file. I'm working my way through the design for it right now. At the moment, I'm beating my volunteer beta-testers back with the fireplace poker and trying to nail boards over the windows. :D

When I have something ready, I'll make noise. (Then it will be everyone else's turn to make noise.)

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby dan_01 » November 22nd, 2007, 4:05 pm

blank
Last edited by dan_01 on September 7th, 2009, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dan_01
Regular
Regular

Postby TheKnife » November 22nd, 2007, 4:32 pm

dan_01 wrote:I'm tempted to listen to this, but I'm not sure... Why does everyone love it so much? Just curious.

Listen to Blink's Induction first.
Then you'll know why they're both good.
TheKnife
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » November 22nd, 2007, 6:04 pm

TheKnife wrote:Listen to Blink's Induction first.
Then you'll know why they're both good.
:D

Good boy!
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby lazzyz » November 22nd, 2007, 6:44 pm

Well, I've not tried out the Good Boy file yet, but I found Blink's Induction to be one of the most relaxing files out there, Cardigan's Deep trance, and Sarnoga's Diaper Induction being the other two that work. I actually find myself listening to the induction to get ready for sleep at night often enough :)
lazzyz

Postby dan_01 » November 26th, 2007, 3:00 pm

blank
dan_01
Regular
Regular

Postby sputnik » November 26th, 2007, 10:35 pm

It's working for me. It's very relaxing, and it seems to push all of my buttons. Thanks, Blink. I'm looking forward to what's next.
sputnik

Postby axl233 » November 26th, 2007, 10:54 pm

I too enjoy Blink's induction. It's really unique compared to the other inductions. The parts about the sand are really brilliant; nothing's more relaxing than sunning oneself at the beach. Plus he sounds like a pro. I just wish he would make a shorter induction.
axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby dan_01 » November 27th, 2007, 2:37 pm

blank
dan_01
Regular
Regular

Postby axl233 » November 27th, 2007, 5:05 pm

dan_01 wrote:

okay, tried it again. just curious, does anyone else feel their body parts tingling when Blink says they get covered in sand? I didn't really notice it until it got to my face, then I realized my entire body was going at it...

The first time I listened to it, I didn't think I was being hypnotized, but rather talked to sleep :lol: . That changed when I actually felt like I was sinking in my bed when he talks about sinking into the sand. Then I definitely felt something covering me progressively like a blanket when he mentions the various body parts being covered by sand. I think a large part of hypnosis is determined by the listener, so if you expect the sand to tingle, it will. I envisioned the sand being more soothing, so I guess that's why it feels to me like an extra blanket.
axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby dan_01 » November 27th, 2007, 6:36 pm

blank
dan_01
Regular
Regular

Postby TheKnife » December 6th, 2007, 7:55 am

I need to see if it's working, get me one of those good boy's.
Or is that using it the wrong way?
TheKnife
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » December 6th, 2007, 7:01 pm

TheKnife wrote:I need to see if it's working, get me one of those good boy's.
Or is that using it the wrong way?
I've installed the handles, but I haven't put together a formal way of turning them, yet. So far, I've just been handing out praise like candy whenever someone does something I like (like writing a complimentary forum post).

The next link in the chain will be to script and record files that make use of the triggers. No use having the big engine if the car is on jack stands under a tarp. It was made to be driven.

With that in mind, I'm a little curious about what direction my good boys and girls would like to go. Any suggestions?

-- Blink
You'll get it, but you're gonna have to work for it.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby bigschles » December 7th, 2007, 3:11 am

Blink wrote:
With that in mind, I'm a little curious about what direction my good boys and girls would like to go. Any suggestions?

Just to throw out a few ideas:

1. a confidence-builder (to feel more comfortable and active in social situations)

2. a file that triggers an intense orgasm

3. male-to-female transformation (the listener might start out being called a "good boy" during the relaxation phase... and, once a few transformative suggestions are made, be called "good girl" during the suggestive phase!)

Please do at leat two of these... I have always been a good boy!
bigschles

Postby Blink » December 7th, 2007, 6:59 am

bigschles wrote:Just to throw out a few ideas:

1. a confidence-builder (to feel more comfortable and active in social situations)
That's a good one. That's a non-erotic hypnosis idea that comes up a good bit 'round here. I might have to take a swipe at it.

bigschles wrote:2. a file that triggers an intense orgasm
I've got a beta version of "Foreplay In A Can" being tested now. I'll let everyone know when it's ready. When I have extra-strength, condensed, industrial-grade foreplay, you know I'm going to do a follow-up file.

bigschles wrote:3. male-to-female transformation (the listener might start out being called a "good boy" during the relaxation phase... and, once a few transformative suggestions are made, be called "good girl" during the suggestive phase!)
I've had people try using both files and report getting markedly different responses to Good Girl versus Good Boy. Regenderizing isn't my particular kink (I just want you to be sweetly submissive and service-oriented), so this one isn't going to be a top priority. Nevertheless, I am mulling over the structure for such a file.

bigschles wrote:Please do at leat two of these... I have always been a good boy!
You know the magic word! Use it often. Good boy!

I'm glad you appreciate my work. I'll make lots of noise as I develop more files.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby TheKnife » December 7th, 2007, 12:43 pm

Another use of it would be to modify the existing trigger to work for anyone but yourself, it'd make for a different approach to obedience files and would feel like a less controlling way.
There's also the vivid feelings caused by the triggers that would make it stand out from the rest.
I've also been a very good boy.
I'll make sure to listen to your coming files.
TheKnife
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » December 7th, 2007, 5:55 pm

Um.... Say again, over.

TheKnife wrote:Another use of it would be to modify the existing trigger to work for anyone but yourself, it'd make for a different approach to obedience files and would feel like a less controlling way.
If you're talking about the GB and GG triggers, they work for anyone you recognize as a "good authority." If you've tried them in vivo and they haven't worked, consider whether you trust the person who triggered you to have that level of control.

TheKnife wrote:There's also the vivid feelings caused by the triggers that would make it stand out from the rest.
I can parse this--I think--except for the lost referential index for "it." That is to say, "say what?"

TheKnife wrote:I've also been a very good boy.
I'll make sure to listen to your coming files.
That part makes perfect sense. Good boy!

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby firestorm » December 8th, 2007, 3:45 am

This is probably one of the best files on the site, and I would recommend it to anyone that's nervous about hypnosis. I'll definitely pay attention to anything else Blink releases.

On a semirelated note, Blink, if you would like another beta tester, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.
firestorm

Postby TheKnife » December 8th, 2007, 5:31 am

Blink wrote:Um.... Say again, over.

TheKnife wrote:Another use of it would be to modify the existing trigger to work for anyone but yourself, it'd make for a different approach to obedience files and would feel like a less controlling way.
If you're talking about the GB and GG triggers, they work for anyone you recognize as a "good authority." If you've tried them in vivo and they haven't worked, consider whether you trust the person who triggered you to have that level of control.

That explains some things, thanks.
Blink wrote:
TheKnife wrote:There's also the vivid feelings caused by the triggers that would make it stand out from the rest.
I can parse this--I think--except for the lost referential index for "it." That is to say, "say what?"

I'm talking about the happiness, pride, and erotic experience associated with the trigger.
TheKnife
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » December 8th, 2007, 6:22 am

TheKnife wrote:
I'm talking about the happiness, pride, and erotic experience associated with the trigger.
That's what I thought you meant. Thanks very much for making that clear for me.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby bdbu » January 3rd, 2008, 4:34 pm

These are deifnitely some of my favorites on the site and I listen to the Good Boy file all the time just so I can hear Blink say those words. I hope you get loots more files out Blink so I can be obedient and get lots of good boys.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » January 3rd, 2008, 8:04 pm

bdbu wrote:These are deifnitely some of my favorites on the site and I listen to the Good Boy file all the time just so I can hear Blink say those words.
You're a very, very good boy to say so.

bdbu wrote:I hope you get loots more files out Blink so I can be obedient and get lots of good boys.
I've got my notes on the next file I intend to release. My holidays didn't shape up at all like I intended, so I'm delayed in putting it up. (Not that another delay is surprising to anyone who's followed my work.)

I've got more plans than I do time, so there will be more coming, but it will come slowly.

Patience is a virtue that all good boys share, so when you're being patient, guess what you are.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

too intense to contain

Postby daved » March 19th, 2008, 10:43 pm

I don't know where my fetish for being called a good boy came from, but man does Blink feed my hunger.

I wasn't sure whether I was trancing the first couple of time I listened to the file, but each time I hear Blink talking about the experience becoming too intense to contain, I blow my load. And I mean B L O W.

And it's not just when he calls me a good boy...it's the way he enunciates the words and gets my body to respond to the sounds of his voice. Damn, now I try to listen without staying fully hard, and I can't.

Just reading the replies in this forum makes me think it's time to go listen to my friend Blink again. And, yep, I'm hard again...

I could listen to Blink call me a good boy all day long. Thanks, Blink.
daved

Postby FloridaPuppy » April 13th, 2008, 2:04 pm

I kind of stumbled into this through my interest in puppy play not too long ago, soooo good boy already had a bit of a special meaning for me to start :), but I've greatly enjoyed the good boy file and found it to work very well. A lot of the files are things that would probably be fun at times but would conflict with things like needing to live in the real world, have a job, shop for food, interact with people in general, etc. The good boy one doesn't have those sort of problems in it's effect and only works for folks I'd want it to work for anyways. Not needing to worry about wanting to curl up in a corner and hide because someone decided to scold their kid at the grocery store is a very nice thing :).

One of the things I liked about it most was how well the not so good boy part of the file is laid out and works. I'll be honest and admit I would need to fast forward through the file to that part and find the exact wording, but I always find it to make me a whimpering almost crying mess wanting to curl up and hide right up until the point where it tells me that I'm not a 'not so good boy' and praises me (at least I think it does) before I get pushed back awake. A lot of the files just seem to go on and on with anything negative until I just eventually wake up or spend more effort trying to stay under than actually listening to the file. Like mentioned before, having it only work for people I'd probably want it to work for anyways helps make it so much easier to accept and embrace without making myself hold on tight enough to avoid a point where I'd have trouble ignoring it in an abusive/bad situation for it to occur.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cameltoelover2020 » April 15th, 2008, 8:51 pm

I really really love this file! I so want to be a good boy and to be obediant. I am some what addicted to this file right now. I was excited to see Blink on the forum! I looked all over to see if there were more file from you Blink. I am looking forward to anything else you do. I am still not sure what I am being commanded to do, but I keep listening hoping to figure it out. I do get and erection everytime I listen.
cameltoelover2020

Problems with the file

Postby notyou » April 16th, 2008, 6:10 pm

Blink, just as a heads up, I'm having some trouble with the file. I loved this file and used to listen to it over and over. I actually got a temporary premium account in order to get access to this file after listening to your basic induction. Your files put me under more than any of the other files on the site. Please keep up the good work.

Now however... I seem to have developed a bit of an abreaction to the trigger. I loved the file and it's effects, but I was getting triggered inadvertently by too many people. You'd be surprised how many times the GB trigger appears when walking around pets, on TV, near schools, shopping markets, etc. I could feel random behaviors being reinforced every time I was accidentally triggered, and I started to feel a growing sense of unease with the trigger.

Two weeks ago, I was accidentally triggered while waiting in line for groceries. Instead of the file's usual effects, I instead felt a burst of panic and sudden pressure in my upper shoulders. Now the trigger no longer works. Instead, I feel slightly tense and vaguely uncomfortable whenever I hear it. The feeling is very similar to feeling like you're late or in the wrong place for an appointment.

I wouldn't worry about this too much-- I'm probably just an odd ball in that everyone somehow seems to fit into the 'good authority' camp. I just thought you would want the feedback. I'm going to get my SO to remove or modify the trigger the next time we have a full hypnosis session.

Thanks again for the excellent files.
notyou
Regular
Regular

Postby jockboyslave » May 4th, 2008, 4:09 pm

Blink, was wondering if you are working/intending on putting out some slavery files? I find your voice very sexy and relaxing, and the fact you don't "huff/puff" into the mic when recording helps me relax. However, I have yet to go under using your BI or GB. I'm listening to traintrance, reinforce, sleepreinforce, subliminal files while I sleep and such to try to help myself go into a trance.

Awhile back ago, I thought I had some success with Lutz' Bubble Induction, his voice is sexy too, hehe. But now I'm not so sure, thinking I was just playing along or that I "feel asleep" during the second instance.

Not sure why I can't go into a trance, I've heard people say to resist it and others say to not do that. Some say to focus on what's being said, others say let your mind wander to other things.

You can tell by my screenname/nick what it is I'm seeking from WMM. And its not just files. I am on a work out + diet routine to get inshape.

Anybody have any suggestions as to subliminals or anything I can listen to, try, etc. to help me go under using Lutz' Bubble Induction or Blink's BI or GB???
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories