Real Tist - Real Hypnosis

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Real Tist - Real Hypnosis

Postby cardigan » October 30th, 2007, 12:16 pm

If you would like to be hypnotized by me online, just drop me a PM. I do hypnosis via Skype, and all you need is reasonably fast internet and a headset (headphones with built-in mike).

I am looking for volunteers so that I can hone my skills. My times are: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. CET (10 a.m. to 2 p.m. PST and so forth)

Cardigan
Certified Hypnotist/Hypnotherapist
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby donna_cd » October 30th, 2007, 4:48 pm

do i have to subscribe to skype? or is a headset connected to my pc enough? donna
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » October 30th, 2007, 4:54 pm

You need a program like Skype or Messenger - and you need microphone and speakers. But Skype and Messenger are both free programs. And they don't send you spam.

The most ideal solution is a headset where the microphone is mounted to the headphones. That way when you go into trance I can still talk to you and hear everything you say.

Cardigan
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » October 30th, 2007, 11:43 pm

Thank you for the response that this posting has generated! However I must point out, that I am not in search of slaves or lasting relationships.

My offer was directed more to those of you who are perhaps having difficulty achieveng trance when listening to the files here. Often it helps to be hypnotized by a real hypnotist just once. Then you know that you CAN be hypnotized, and I take you deep and make sure that you go equally deep - or deeper still when you listen to files after that.

So send me a PM if you would like to experience a one-on-one trance, and we'll see if we can work something out.
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby kiko2006 » October 31st, 2007, 2:38 am

I would like to be hypnotized. i give you my msn : vacuumbed2006@hotmail.fr

I try files, but it doesn't work.

I hope you can help me
kiko2006

I have never been under

Postby illinoismaleman » October 31st, 2007, 7:35 am

I have been told I need a live session please help me, so I can use the files . illinoismaleman@hotmail.com
illinoismaleman

Postby JHoffman » November 6th, 2007, 10:32 pm

Same here! johnahoffman@hotmail.com (I use messenger)

I still need to get a microphone, but as an alternative I could probably macro a response on MSN with the use of the keyboard. Hope you can help me out, Cardigan!
JHoffman
Regular
Regular

Postby illinoismaleman » November 7th, 2007, 7:40 am

I had a live session with Cardign on Friday 11/2/07, and it has worked wonders for me. I'm still working on the files, but now can trance quite easily. I have quickly worked my way to his instant trance, and it works well. Thank you again for your help.

C.
illinoismaleman

Postby cardigan » November 7th, 2007, 10:31 am

Well, you can get a cheap headset starting at about 10 $. I do recommend that both hypnotist and subject use voice communication. Although typing back while in trance is a real possibility you just don't go as deep, because your subconscious mind needs to call up your conscious mind every time you need to answer, and that lessens the debth of trance.

JHoffman wrote:Same here! johnahoffman@hotmail.com (I use messenger)

I still need to get a microphone, but as an alternative I could probably macro a response on MSN with the use of the keyboard. Hope you can help me out, Cardigan!
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » November 10th, 2007, 3:35 am

Free offer is now over

Hi - and thanks for all the replies.

I have made a lot of new friends during the time I have had this offer going. I think I must have treated about 20 clients, and they all went into trance with me. Some I did have to work a little with, which was great for me. Some I am still working with, and I will finish as promised.

I have had about 5 contacts from people who initially responded to my posting and whom I got back to, but who have so far not contacted me again. You know who you are, and for you the offer still stands - for a limited time yet.

Thanks to all for contacting me!
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds