The Christmas Diaper file

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

The Christmas Diaper file

Postby unsnap » November 23rd, 2007, 10:55 pm

For those who have already downloaded, is it worth the money?? What is it like? I am considering it, and would like your opinions.

Thanks, Unsnap
unsnap

Re: The Christmas Diaper file

Postby liljonny » November 24th, 2007, 7:41 am

unsnap wrote:For those who have already downloaded, is it worth the money?? What is it like? I am considering it, and would like your opinions.

Thanks, Unsnap

The description pretty much describes it, but it is not a only when diapered loss of control. You will be in diapers for the rest of your life. It says you will buy the diapers and put them under the tree yourself but not remember doing it. I don't think I am going to listen to it again. I don't really want to be in diapers 24/7. It is not just bladder but bowels too. I think this file should have had something like : "These diapers are so special to you that you will diaper yourself as soon as you open the package and remain diapered until the last diaper is gone using only the diapers from this package. You will be able to change the diaper when it is ready to be changed , but not take it off. "

liljonny
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lexi55 » November 26th, 2007, 2:10 pm

that sounds like fun. I'm still scared of fully losing total control though.
lexi55

Postby liljonny » November 26th, 2007, 8:19 pm

It might be better if it resulted in a permanent loss of control when diapered plus a loss of control when sleeping whether diapered or not.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » December 1st, 2007, 10:31 am

I only listened to this file about three times without going into trance. Today I was forced to put Christmas wrap on a package of diapers before I could put it away. I don't know what will happen on Christmas. I have not had the dreams that the file creates.

liljonny
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » December 2nd, 2007, 8:41 am

liljonny wrote:It says you will buy the diapers and put them under the tree yourself but not remember doing it.

In this case, I suspect the file could do with a warning about not listening to it if you're spending christmas with family/others who might find it weird. I don't know about everyone else, but I'd expect this is one gift many people would prefer to receive in private rather than placing it under the tree.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby liljonny » December 2nd, 2007, 10:24 am

demigraff wrote:
liljonny wrote:It says you will buy the diapers and put them under the tree yourself but not remember doing it.

In this case, I suspect the file could do with a warning about not listening to it if you're spending christmas with family/others who might find it weird. I don't know about everyone else, but I'd expect this is one gift many people would prefer to receive in private rather than placing it under the tree.

It says if other people don't know about the diapers, you will get them before they are up.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » December 7th, 2007, 4:48 pm

This file says "After the last diaper is worn , you will be in diapers permanently. After the last diaper is worn , you will have to wear them. You will have to wear diapers from then on." I believe this will prevent you from even trying to not wear diapers. You might not even be able to change the diaper you have on. It seems to me that it sounds like the diaper you have on is on permanently. I don't know what will happen when it is time to take a shower. You might find that you have to wear a diaper while showering. This might also prevent you from using a pull-up.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby unsnap » December 9th, 2007, 12:37 am

liljonny wrote:This file says "After the last diaper is worn , you will be in diapers permanently. After the last diaper is worn , you will have to wear them. You will have to wear diapers from then on." I believe this will prevent you from even trying to not wear diapers. You might not even be able to change the diaper you have on. It seems to me that it sounds like the diaper you have on is on permanently. I don't know what will happen when it is time to take a shower. You might find that you have to wear a diaper while showering. This might also prevent you from using a pull-up.

In my admittedly limited experience with hypnosis, I would think that "You will have to wear diapers from then on" means that diapers are the undergarment you are required to wear from then on, not just one diaper and not in the shower ( unless you wear underwear in the shower as a general rule :wink: )

Just my .02

Unsnap
unsnap

Postby liljonny » December 9th, 2007, 4:28 am

One thing I was trying to say is, if you want to try to see if you have control when not diapered, you won't be able to do it. For the other things, it depends on how your mind understands it. It also may prevent you from making any attempt to regain control. The subconscious mind can be tricky. What means one thing to one person can be something else to someone else.

The file should also prevent you from leaving a diaper off to let air get to a diaper rash.

One person may look at a pull up and think "it is still a diaper" and be able to wear it. Another person may look at a pull up and think "a diaper has tapes or pins, this is not a diaper" and not be able to wear it.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby durhamm1988 » December 12th, 2007, 8:09 am

One thing to keep in mind with the suggestions of permanently being in diapers...

When a suggestion is given under hypnosis, the person listening to the tape will interpret it according to his hypnotic personality. Some people take suggestions literally during hypnosis and are said to be "physical" in their hypnotic personality. Others take suggestions better through inferences and are refered to as "emotional" in their hypnotic personality. Depending on what you are (physical or emotional) will affect just how literally you will take the suggestion. It is also important to point out that there are two different ways for the hypnotist to speak. He/She may speak in direct literal commands (which the physical person would interpret better and be more responsive to), or he/she may speak in inferences (which the emotional person would interpret better and be more responsive to). I am open to questions.

Mike Durham
Certified Hypnotist
Hypnosis Motivation Institute
durhamm1988

Postby Diapered_Cherub » December 12th, 2007, 9:51 am

very interesting information. Could you give an example of how each might be worded so we,, or at least I could get an example, and be able to judge for myself which one I am more suseptable to? I have tried many many files on this site, and nothing worked for/on me; so I just relegated the fies to a form of entertaiment rather than tools or items that are capable of brining about any changees in me at all. Thank you for your input
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » December 15th, 2007, 1:50 pm

If I was to make this file, I probably would have added something like the following to make sure you couldn't get out of your diaper : Once you have
worn the last diaper, you will be required to be diapered at all times
with two exceptions. You can change the diaper, cleaning up as necessary, and once a day you can take a half hour shower, re diapering yourself as soon as the shower is finished. To take the shower, you have to turn the water on first. The shower can be used to clean up when changing the diaper and not counted as the one shower as long as you only clean the diaper area and anywhere the mess went. Remember, if your diaper does not need changing and you are not taking a shower, you cannot take off the diaper.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » December 25th, 2007, 7:42 am

I thought the effects of this file would go away if I stopped listening to it. About three days ago, I found myself forced to put the diapers under the tree. Twice I took the diapers out from under the tree and twice I found myself sleep walking to put them back under the tree. I have never been a sleepwalker before. On Christmas eve, I woke up after putting the diapers under the tree and took the diapers out from under the tree. On Christmas morning, I was changing my night diapers and found myself forced to use my special diapers. When I changed this first diaper, I found myself being required to use one of my special diapers again.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby unsnap » January 4th, 2008, 12:44 pm

liljonny wrote:I thought the effects of this file would go away if I stopped listening to it. About three days ago, I found myself forced to put the diapers under the tree. Twice I took the diapers out from under the tree and twice I found myself sleep walking to put them back under the tree. I have never been a sleepwalker before. On Christmas eve, I woke up after putting the diapers under the tree and took the diapers out from under the tree. On Christmas morning, I was changing my night diapers and found myself forced to use my special diapers. When I changed this first diaper, I found myself being required to use one of my special diapers again.

Hey liljohnny,

What's the latest? Have you used all of your special diapers yet?

Unsnap
unsnap

Postby liljonny » January 5th, 2008, 12:57 pm

unsnap wrote:

Hey liljohnny,

What's the latest? Have you used all of your special diapers yet?

Unsnap

I have used all the special diapers, but most of the effects have worn off. I have control when not diapered. I can go to work without being diapered, but when I take off my diapers on the weekend, I seem to start saying "diapers" over and over again until I put a diaper on. When I am diapered, I have no control over my bladder, but I have had no control over my bladder when diapered for years. I have not lost control of my bowels.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence