totally obsessed with feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

totally obsessed with feminization

Postby lips69 » December 31st, 2007, 1:21 am

I've been coming here for over two years now and been listening to the files for the same length of time.

I've got hardly any interest at all in Women anymore.

Only in tgirls and men. I can barely get an erection thinking about women now, unless i'm imagining i am them.

I'm now totally obsessed with wearing ladies underwear and thinking about cock. And wishing i could be with a man or tgirl.

I am also thinking about going the extra step and taking hormones.

I've got B cup breasts now, whereas i used to be flat chested, my body has slowly been changing shape and my penis size has shrunk.

I am begining to feel more female than male and i'm loving it and scared of it at the same time.

The files i have been listening to are Curse Stroke Sissy, Suggestive Feminization and several others.

Anyone else had anything similar happen to them?

Also, is there any way to stop body hair growth? The files haven't had much impact with that yet.

And does anyone have anything to suggest for making my face appear more female? As my face seems to be the one thing that hasn't changed any lol.

Thanks.

Jessie
lips69
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » December 31st, 2007, 8:02 am

You could try Cursebodyofan18yearoldgirl, it's suppose to physically transform you into an 18 year old girl. I might have had some luck with it. My penis seems to be a bit smaller though I haven't measured it so I could be wrong. There was a couple times listening to the file when my penis became a bit sore. I don't know if that was from the file or what. Go ahead and give that file a try and let us know if anything comes from it.
loony28
Guru
Guru

really?

Postby Jennjenn » January 4th, 2008, 12:29 am

I've been here about the same amount of time and listened
to the same files but nothing like what you said has happened
what's your secret
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby lips69 » January 4th, 2008, 6:24 pm

I'm sorry that you've not had much luck Jennjenn.
I don't think i really have a secret but i know i've always been good at switching off and forgetting the world around me, even when i'm meant to be paying attention to something lol.
I don't really know what kind of advice i can give. But maybe with some people it just takes more time or something?
Or i'm a really sugestible person lol.
lips69
Regular
Regular

Postby BlushCutieXoXo » January 5th, 2008, 10:26 pm

JenJen u should try this site: http://allisoninlove.multiply.com/

The files are very well executed and you should have better luck with them.
BlushCutieXoXo

Postby lips69 » January 6th, 2008, 1:35 am

I agree with BlushCutieXoXo

I listen to some of the files on their regularly. Especially the short affirmations one cause you can put it on your mp3 player and loop it while your going out for a walk or doing house work or relaxing in the bath. The files on there are really good.
lips69
Regular
Regular

Postby oedipus » February 8th, 2008, 7:00 am

I'm always amazed to hear of results like this... could anyone post a before/after photo?? Thanks!
oedipus

Return to Feminizations Forum