A couple questions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

A couple questions

Postby yaar » January 4th, 2008, 12:09 am

Hey, I recently registered and have been looking through the files, and I must say I'm intrigued. I just had a few questions.
1. Is a lot of repetition required for most files to work?

2. What is the best way to listen to the files? (Do I need headphones, do I need to be completely concentrating on the file, etc)

3. What do you think a good starting file would be?
yaar

Postby catgirlatheart » January 4th, 2008, 12:36 am

I too would like an answer to these questions.
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

files

Postby claymore58 » January 4th, 2008, 3:21 am

repetition usually helps get the most from any file,everyone responds differently,so you may need to find ones that work the best for you.
headphones are a must for most files,many use binaural beats,or switch from one ear to the other.
play safe and enjoy.
claymore58

Postby yaar » January 4th, 2008, 3:25 am

Thanks for the answers =)
yaar

Re: A couple questions

Postby loony28 » January 4th, 2008, 8:54 am

yaar wrote:Hey, I recently registered and have been looking through the files, and I must say I'm intrigued. I just had a few questions.
1. Is a lot of repetition required for most files to work?

2. What is the best way to listen to the files? (Do I need headphones, do I need to be completely concentrating on the file, etc)

3. What do you think a good starting file would be?

Well your first two questions have been answered and I'll answer your third question.

A good starting file, according to many on here, is just the simple inductions to get you used to going into trance. After that they recommend using TrigFreeze. It may be sound advice but I don't have any direct experience with it. I immediately went to files that I really wanted and now I seem to be going into trance with the one I'm listening to now. I think that it might be working, at least to some extent.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Re: A couple questions

Postby lauramcan » January 4th, 2008, 9:44 am

loony28 wrote:A good starting file, according to many on here, is just the simple inductions to get you used to going into trance. After that they recommend using TrigFreeze.

I agree here. I would start with an induction. I started with a ridiculously hard one, a curse i think, and it didn't work at all. You need to get comfortable going into trance before you can do anything with it. Start with blink's induction or lutz's bubble induction. Listen everyday for a week or however long it takes for you to start going under. Then keep listening for another week or so just to make sure you really get the hang of it. Then move on.

Good luck!
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files