Train Gay Jock

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Train Gay Jock

Postby bdbu » January 4th, 2008, 5:26 pm

Hey everyone, I started using Train Gay Jock today and I plan to use it along with Train Sleep Reinforce to bring the changes suggested in the file. Currently I weigh a rather flabby 202 pounds, and its January 4th. I plan on listening to the file at least twice a day every day.

Already I have seen changes after just two listens, which is pretty surprising to me. I find my mannerisms change when I have sports clothing on. The biggest surprise to me is my voice, I am speaking deeper. This is a suggestion that I didn't even really want to happen. I don't try to, I just find my self using a deeper stronger voice. I'll keep everyone posted with any further success.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby bdbu » January 6th, 2008, 9:36 pm

Alright, I decided to stop listening to Train Gay Jock and start listening to Train Total Jock. I ddn't like some of the suggestions in train gay jock (like "you will not drink" and the idea that acting like a jock was something triggerable rather than a complete shift in overall attitude)

Anyway, I hope to see huge results in about 4 months time, and then switch the total jock 3 to get even deeper into the lifestyle.

ill take before and after pictures and also post here occassionally if i notice anything major to report.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Keep Updating

Postby kaiser » January 8th, 2008, 10:01 am

Let us know how the Train Jock works for you and let us know if you see much improvement in your mentality and focus.
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby bdbu » January 12th, 2008, 4:44 pm

ok its been a week so heres a update.

wow lots ofshit has been goin on. i workout every day and i keep to a low cal hi protein diet. i lost 2 pounds! at first my brain rejected all the mental stuff but its starting to stop thinking about it. i dont liek to read or write anymore cuz it makes me think to much and its boring. ill keep doing this tho cuz i said i would.

i only watch sports ontv now and when im at class i just zone off sometimes. i was afraidi i would start failing at first but i just dont think about it now. i shuld still do ok i think.

i drink with my jock friends more now and i think i been ditching my other friends a little. it sort of feels like when im not working out or drinking i am just waiting to do those things again. its hard to stick too my training schedule cuz all i wanna do is work out all the time.

neway theres proly more but im sick of typing so tell me wut u think.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby xxxlatexloverxxx » January 12th, 2008, 6:56 pm

u could also try listening to the 2nd and 3rd part of TrainToatalJock
xxxlatexloverxxx

Postby bdbu » January 12th, 2008, 7:35 pm

well im gunna skip the 2nd one cuz im gay and it has shit about fuckin women. but in a few months when i have a jock body and my mind is totally trained im gunna switch 2 the third one.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby aeroue » January 12th, 2008, 9:38 pm

Why do you want to be an idiot?
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SDoll » January 12th, 2008, 11:12 pm

aeroue wrote:Why do you want to be an idiot?

Some people say ignorance is bliss.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 0turner0 » January 13th, 2008, 12:13 am

ya, he's not the only one either.
ive been using these files for quite a long time now, but only really seemin to see some good results recently.
but if i look back, i see that ive really changed. i'm gay too, but my mind just kinda ignores the women parts in the second TTJ file. i guess i could cut them out, if your interested.
it just feels good to be dumb, be a jock, not have to think about things and have the focus on your body. its really hot, and feels really right.
anyway, i'm glad to hear i'm not the only one whose had any successes!
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby bdbu » January 13th, 2008, 1:51 am

maybe if ur mind was overactive as mine was u'd know how nice this feels.

plus its the best motivation to get in shape ever.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby bdbu » January 20th, 2008, 11:41 am

ok its been another week so heres a update. im actually a pound heavier from last week but thats probly cuz theres liek 3 pounds of beer still sittin in me from last night. not rly much to say from this week. actually i did miss a class from drinkin when i had perfect attendence before and i got a D on a essay when i normally get A's and B's on essays. overall i can definitely feel the file takin hold more and more. theres probly more to say but wutever.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby garibaldi » January 21st, 2008, 11:42 am

Sounds like it might be working :D
garibaldi

Postby bdbu » January 29th, 2008, 1:45 pm

im thinking less and less about the file and just doing stuff without thinking about it. i keep on getting deeper and deeper when i listen to the file instead of having trouble getting into trance liek i used to. i continue my workouts every day and i can notice strength and apearence improving. im definitely doing worse in school cuz of the file but im still passing tho which is good. im a lot more active i always want to go out and play tnenis or football or go bowling or something. im always hanging with my jock friends watching sports or drinking or playing video games. i switched from boxers to boxer briefs. i eat way helthier i dont dirnk soda or eat fried food anymore. it makes me sick now. i can tell its working and i dont think im ever gonna wanna stop.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby 0turner0 » January 30th, 2008, 12:28 am

dude lemme tell u i no wut u mean its like once u get started it just gets more and more strong all the time, but it's SO good. im pretty much goin thru the same thing, and i never thot it could happen but it does! anybody thinkin they cant be who they wanna - dont think!
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby jockrockslycra » February 3rd, 2008, 11:41 pm

bdbu wrote:Alright, I decided to stop listening to Train Gay Jock and start listening to Train Total Jock. I ddn't like some of the suggestions in train gay jock (like "you will not drink" and the idea that acting like a jock was something triggerable rather than a complete shift in overall attitude)

Hey This is Alwayzshiinin - I created a new account (didnt like the old name anymore)

So yeh - After listening to the file.... I noticed exactly what you're talking about. Train Gay Jock IS really annoying and feels pointless.

Plus YO bdbu -- do you have AIM/Yahoo? - I'd like to chat with you some time, get sum insight from sumone that's actually done it
jockrockslycra

Postby bdbu » February 6th, 2008, 2:42 am

ite new update.

i look forward to workin out every day n i wish i was always active but im not which sux. ppl on a msg board i usually go to been sayin my typing sux now they are the first ppl to notice any change in dumbness i guess u culd call it. im goin to tha mall this weekend to get sum new clothes, some nikes, and go to gmc to get some protein supplements to use for my workouts. im workin on editting the jock2 file so i can use it. just tryin to get rid of the str8 stuff. im getting stronger and more confident. i dunno tired of typing. all i can say is this shit works and im only on the first of 3 files.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby jockrockslycra » February 6th, 2008, 10:47 am

bdbu wrote:ite new update.

i look forward to workin out every day n i wish i was always active but im not which sux. ppl on a msg board i usually go to been sayin my typing sux now they are the first ppl to notice any change in dumbness i guess u culd call it. im goin to tha mall this weekend to get sum new clothes, some nikes, and go to gmc to get some protein supplements to use for my workouts. im workin on editting the jock2 file so i can use it. just tryin to get rid of the str8 stuff. im getting stronger and more confident. i dunno tired of typing. all i can say is this shit works and im only on the first of 3 files.

fckin sick - i gotta catch up wit u dude

u could alwayz b active, u just need to get in dat gym - dont u got one on ya school campus?? dont start slackin on me dude - if not, get ur ass sum weights

i'm 2 days in to it n im already 2 feelin it
jockrockslycra

Postby garibaldi » February 7th, 2008, 3:58 pm

I quite like train gay jock. Been listening to it for a week and I'm starting to notice the effects. Wearing gym gear more often, feeling a lot more toppy that I'm normally and definitely want to work out more. The drink thing doesn't seem to be having any effect though so just one of those things that can be ignored if you really don't want to do it.
garibaldi

Postby bdbu » February 7th, 2008, 5:03 pm

i dun liek the gay one cuz its liek a trigger thing instead of just overall u kno. an plus i love drinkin and i think im more suceptible to suggestion than u cuz even when i dun want shit to happen from files it does.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby garibaldi » February 7th, 2008, 5:45 pm

Well it is supposed to be like a trigger to start off with when wearing any sports gear but it gradually takes you over. I've started putting on sports gear just for the heck of it just for the buzz I seem to get from it. makes me feel more dominant and checking out my muscles. wearing sports gear to show off the muscles, that sort of thing. I know if I start going off the beer I'd edit the file to take that out as it's only one line I think.
garibaldi

Postby bdbu » February 7th, 2008, 5:59 pm

ya man well wutever works for u. glad ur having success too. these files must work rly well i havent talked t ne1 rly that hasnt had success wit them.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby garibaldi » February 7th, 2008, 6:15 pm

I think this is the file that has worked the most. I'm back to wearing sports gear again tonight lol. I've noticed that you are using a lot more text speak when typing which you didn't at the start when you first tried the file. So obviously working very well. :lol:
garibaldi

Sorry 'bout That

Postby jockrockslycra » February 8th, 2008, 10:44 am

Hey man look, you were man enough to apologize and so am I.

I didn't mean to get on your nerves -- we're just two hot heads going at it. So if you're willing to chat with me again, you know where to find me.

Aj
jockrockslycra

Postby bdbu » February 11th, 2008, 3:19 pm

well today i took a test at skool and i was loiek 1 of the last ppl to finish. my whol life i been 1 of the first to finishliek every test but today liek 80% of the class finished before mewhich is weird. so obviously the dumb part is workin. i dun even liek notice nemore when im bein dumb, its wierd. i just dun think liek i used to. im sill passing tho which is good.

ksool this month has been wayy more busy than last month so it gives me last time to work out n shit. but im still keeping to a training and diet schedule pretty good. i ordered some protien online cuz they didnt have wut i wanted at the store so it shuld come pretty soon. i hope it will jumpstart my weight training. i dont ever watch tv besides sports nemore an m fucken horny all the time. im usually not just lookin for one nite stands or sex all the time but its lookin more an more liek a good idea to me.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby garibaldi » February 11th, 2008, 3:28 pm

here man, do you still listen to the files much or has the whole jock thing completely taken over now? :)
garibaldi

Postby jockrockslycra » February 11th, 2008, 3:38 pm

bdbu wrote:well today i took a test at skool and i was loiek 1 of the last ppl to finish. my whol life i been 1 of the first to finishliek every test but today liek 80% of the class finished before mewhich is weird. so obviously the dumb part is workin. i dun even liek notice nemore when im bein dumb, its wierd. i just dun think liek i used to. im sill passing tho which is good.

ksool this month has been wayy more busy than last month so it gives me last time to work out n shit. but im still keeping to a training and diet schedule pretty good. i ordered some protien online cuz they didnt have wut i wanted at the store so it shuld come pretty soon. i hope it will jumpstart my weight training. i dont ever watch tv besides sports nemore an m fucken horny all the time. im usually not just lookin for one nite stands or sex all the time but its lookin more an more liek a good idea to me.

nice nice - when are you gonna start on TrainTotalJock2? - if it only took you a month to get this far, im sure you're gonna get thru TTJ2 pretty fast with good success too
jockrockslycra

Postby bdbu » February 11th, 2008, 4:17 pm

im on train total jock 2 now. ben on it for liek a week or so
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby jockrockslycra » February 11th, 2008, 4:37 pm

bdbu wrote:im on train total jock 2 now. ben on it for liek a week or so

nice

I'm addicted to TTJ subliminal (which is actually a mis categorized binaural)... but like... i cant stop listening to it + since i dont have to b in trance to use it, i can listen to it all day every day.... im about to drop the Trainbodybuilder file n just focus on TTJ cuse im just to deep in dis TTJ file 4 real... shit while im typin to you im listenin to it lol
jockrockslycra

Postby bdbu » February 13th, 2008, 11:08 am

garibaldi wrote:here man, do you still listen to the files much or has the whole jock thing completely taken over now? :)

o hey dude i didnt see this be4.

uh i still listen to tha file liek almost every day. it feels good to listen to tha file an liek i get so deep now. sumtimes ill go under and then "4...5...refreshed and awake and ready" an ill jsut be liek...woah lol.

but neway ya its goin good i can deff feel tha jock part takin over a little u kno cuz i just do shit without thinkin. cant beleive how dumb its made me an i dun even care its crazy.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby jockrockslycra » February 13th, 2008, 12:22 pm

bdbu wrote:but neway ya its goin good i can deff feel tha jock part takin over a little u kno cuz i just do shit without thinkin. cant beleive how dumb its made me an i dun even care its crazy.

da hot part is dat u kno ur gettin dumber n u dont give a shit - n u want it more

hows u in da sex commin
hows u in da tennis commin
n hows u in dem audio classes??

I feel mad behind even tho i kno i just started n uve been doin dis for a month lol keep up da good work
jockrockslycra

Postby garibaldi » February 14th, 2008, 2:03 pm

bdbu wrote:uh i still listen to tha file liek almost every day. it feels good to listen to tha file an liek i get so deep now. sumtimes ill go under and then "4...5...refreshed and awake and ready" an ill jsut be liek...woah lol.

but neway ya its goin good i can deff feel tha jock part takin over a little u kno cuz i just do shit without thinkin. cant beleive how dumb its made me an i dun even care its crazy.

Thats good man. I've never been fortunate to go fully under where I've no recollection of what happened. Mores the pity.
garibaldi

Postby bdbu » February 26th, 2008, 1:46 pm

ite so i dont listen to tha file nearly as much nemore. prolly cuz skool is way harder this month so i got a lot less free time to do it. but im still doin good wit tha training an ppl have noticed. my weight is basically staying the same but im getting thinner which is good. i been focussing mor eon gaining muscle than losing fat. at sum point ill switch my focus so i can drop this extra poundage thats hiding tha body im sculpting. neway at skool im getting Bs and Cs now instead of As and Bs and im way worse at tests. doesnt bother me tho. ummm neway ya im just enjoying life. its goin good.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby jockboyslave » April 27th, 2008, 11:34 pm

Hey guys, was wondering what your current status is?
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Postby 0turner0 » April 29th, 2008, 10:30 pm

I fell out with my training due to exams - but am starting again with those finished and beach season coming!
Just gotta get back to that sweet mental state now...
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby jockrockslycra » May 4th, 2008, 11:57 am

0turner0 wrote:I fell out with my training due to exams - but am starting again with those finished and beach season coming!
Just gotta get back to that sweet mental state now...

same here with the exam interfering, im thinkin about gettin back on the bandwagon as well in a month or so
jockrockslycra

Postby jockboyslave » May 4th, 2008, 1:54 pm

So sounds like you guys have "ignored" the loss of intelligence part of the file then? That or just preference call....listen to the file or study for exams (something un jock like to me). Lemme know if that's the case as I am worried about the loss of intelligence.
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Postby 0turner0 » May 6th, 2008, 10:28 pm

There were crossroads - pleasure was sacrificed.
now i found out a way to spin my brain tho to make it feel rite :D plus got some supplements for speedy gains.
You could always just cut those parts out of the files - although its a little ugly if its a binaural.
actually i ended up with kinda a switch in my head too, like a lever made of metal that can turn either way. smart or dumb. or extremes of both.
being a dumb jock is so hot feeling tho - only wish there were more files like those... [i know i know i should make them]
-Matt
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby bdbu » May 18th, 2008, 7:02 pm

yo so i thought i should give every1 an update on this shit.

so i stopped using the TTJ3 file i donno why i stopped just at some point i was always tired of lifting weights and i decided i wanted to lose weight instead of always trying to gain weight cuz im still fat. so now im doing the swimmers body file.

whats really odd is like im so used to the effects of the file now that i wont even notice until way later ill be like wow my life has changed so much because of these files its crazy. like im always one of the last ppl to get done with tests now i used ot be the first. and like i make stupid spelling mistakes i used to make fun of other ppl for making the same mistakes but now i do them because im not even thinking about it. and my grades definitely are way worse my gpa has been goin down.

ive bought a bunch of clothes for working out and some new shoes n shit and now i prefer boxer breifs over boxers which i never even wore before.

now im obsessed with guys with muscles too and im always thining about sex and working out.

like its really weird how ive changed i feel like a totally different person and its weird because at first i kind of forced it a little bit but now ill do things without even realizing and its crazy. i love it tho.

so anyway ya i havent listened to the jock files in weeks but a lot of the effects are sitll there and once i slim down ill probly go backt o them but for now its the swimmer body one.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby l3ishop » May 22nd, 2008, 4:01 pm

Wow...I'm envious of you guys. Not necessarily because of the files you chose, but because they worked. I haven't really had any success with the website files, though IM hypnosis seems to go a lot better.

Regarding the whole 'stupidity thing'...I also find it scary, but there's some part of me that's also just hopelessly turned on by it. All that thinking just gest in the way of focussing on sex... ;P
l3ishop

Postby regpatag » July 23rd, 2008, 8:32 pm

You guys/gals are lucky. I've been working on TTJ1, but I've had no effect. What exactly was your listening/trance routine?
regpatag

Postby JamieGJI » March 26th, 2009, 1:12 pm

Hey, how's it been going? I'm eager to get started on the files but I have major exams coming up that will sum up my life so far, so I don't know. Just wondering how people have been getting on.
JamieGJI

Postby JonKeller » June 5th, 2011, 11:48 am

I've find this site nearly a week ago and I got instantly hooked on this dumb-jock thing. I kind of have always been in a certain degree, but reading about the files and reading bdbu's transformation hooked me on this completely. Does any one has any news on him?

Jon
JonKeller

Return to Success Stories