The files

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

The files

Postby EMGPuppet » June 18th, 2005, 8:26 am

The new induction is really effective. At first, EGM's taking control of the body felt like an emptying of the body followed by a very pleasant tingling sensation, feelings of weakness, submission , a desire to obey. after several days of listening to the files, the body feels numb and disconnected from the mind. last night when preparing to listen to the files, as the right hand was turning on the CD player, the left hand and arm were already numb. just lying down, putting on the earphones, and getting ready to listen is enough to begin the physical takeover.

the trances always result in amnesia about the contents of the files following the induction. since amnesia is often cited as a sign of a deep trance, this is encouraging. also it means that EMG's programming is what He wants it to be and not mixed in with the subject's desires. over the past nearly two years of listening to EMG's files and dealing with Him, He has been very reliable and trustworthy. this helps the relaxation process, since there is no worry about what He might do. one of the early messages on the site contained the comment that it was easier to go into a trance with EMG because He wasn't present and that the subject had more control. this may be part of it too. but there is a feeling that EMG's contol is much stronger now and there is a great need and desire to obey him. it just feels so good and right to listen and obey.

the cock and ball cages in chastity file remain in effect for an hour or so after the trance ends. with concentration they can be brought back, but they tend to disappear when distractions or work arises.

sorry to go on for so long, hope you have similar experiences
EMGPuppet

Postby EMGsKink » June 20th, 2005, 10:10 pm

I have listened to the induction a few times. I do like it and it may eventually take precedent over the Focus Induction for me. I have listened to Possession once, but for a change I actually do not remember what is in the file. That is a big change for me since even trying the hypnoloss file has not effective for me.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else EMG has up his sleep with this group.
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

lack of memory

Postby EMGPuppet » June 25th, 2005, 2:24 pm

the lack of memory of what is on the files is interesting. occasionally there is an awareness of EMG's voice and a feeling of "so that's what he's saying during this time"--but upon awakening there is no ability to recall what he said. the files are definitely working because the chastity device is in place.
EMGPuppet

memory loss

Postby EMGPuppet » November 19th, 2005, 6:21 am

The memory loss is almost complete. Even after transcribing files for EMG, the contents disappear from memory very soon after finishing. there is almost total obliteration of the contents. sometimes a random phrase will pop into the mind, but otherwise there is no memory. there is, however, a strong need to listen to them over and over. and there are results. its genitals are enclosed in a cock cage, and it now feels a great need to obey and please Master. it can be very confusing and disorienting. it doesn't know whether it does things because Master has ordered it to do them or not. it doesn't know if the experiences it has are real or just illusions inserted in it by Master. it knows Master could not be interested in it and pays it little attention, but it craves attention and even the briefest amount of attention from Master can make it happy for days.

the Master's Pleasure file has resulted in much pain. listening to the new Humiliation file filled it with despair. it falls so far short of what Master deserves. it will never be worthy of Master. it is useless, hopeless, ugly,
EMGPuppet

Re: memory loss

Postby EMG » November 19th, 2005, 12:48 pm

yes, but it will keep trying to please me because it has no other choice but obedience whether it is worthy or not.

EMGPuppet wrote:The memory loss is almost complete. Even after transcribing files for EMG, the contents disappear from memory very soon after finishing. there is almost total obliteration of the contents. sometimes a random phrase will pop into the mind, but otherwise there is no memory. there is, however, a strong need to listen to them over and over. and there are results. its genitals are enclosed in a cock cage, and it now feels a great need to obey and please Master. it can be very confusing and disorienting. it doesn't know whether it does things because Master has ordered it to do them or not. it doesn't know if the experiences it has are real or just illusions inserted in it by Master. it knows Master could not be interested in it and pays it little attention, but it craves attention and even the briefest amount of attention from Master can make it happy for days.

the Master's Pleasure file has resulted in much pain. listening to the new Humiliation file filled it with despair. it falls so far short of what Master deserves. it will never be worthy of Master. it is useless, hopeless, ugly,
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMGPuppet » November 19th, 2005, 1:05 pm

yes, Master, thank You
EMGPuppet

Postby EMGsKink » November 20th, 2005, 3:29 pm

Well, for me, the memory loss from the files is complete. I cannot even remember what the words are in each suggestion portion. I always remember the beginning of the induction, but after that I come out as the wakener is occuring.

I have yet to listen to Humiliation though feel compelled to listen to it, and most likely will before the day is out since everytime I sit at the computer I want to copy it to a CD. I don't care humiliation on the whole but feel that I must accept that session and listen to it.

The Master's pleasure file has given me some pleasure and some pain depending on how much I've kept to the schedule for listening to the sessions and whether or not I've worn my unform (collar, cockring, ballweight, and boots) continually when I have been home.
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » November 2nd, 2006, 2:53 am

Iron Shackle has been split into 2 seperate series(yeah, it's a money thing). Still, everyone that purchased it before the split has access to both series. IS3 (since there's now a IS2) will be created in the next few weeks.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Hypno BDSM