Making files for WMM

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Making files for WMM

Postby catgirlatheart » February 5th, 2008, 7:09 am

What are the rules & guidelines (if any) for submitting Files?
My biggest questions are as fallows:
1. Can you use a voice synthesizer?
2. Must the file(s) be tested on other people first?
3. When Submitting, Do you get to choose if the file can be downloaded by non premium members right of the bat, or must they wait the so many months first?
4. Do you submit a script with the file or just a summary?
5. & Anything else I sould know?
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » February 5th, 2008, 9:35 am

1. Yes
2. No - unless you want to
3. I believe all files are premium at first
4. Don't know - don't think so
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » February 5th, 2008, 4:52 pm

BobbyS answer is correct. All new files are premium, it's my way of encouraging premium membership. If you have a file that you ABSOLUTELY want to be free, talk to me and I might do something but probably not. As for posting a file, all it needs is a description. Scripts are ALWAYS appreciated, but definitely not necessary, heck, I don't script any of my files, the most they get is an outline and usually I just get an idea and do it.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby catgirlatheart » February 5th, 2008, 5:12 pm

Thank you both very much, I just got a voice synthesizer the other day (not a great one, but it works) & I thought I'd give making files a try. Any ideas on files I sould make?
I'm thinks of taking a few ideas from the voting page, but I am opened to new Ideas.
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby catgirlatheart » February 5th, 2008, 5:21 pm

& how do pay files work? Odds are I'll never make one, but I still would like any info anyone would give.
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » February 5th, 2008, 8:04 pm

Pay files are just that, files that cost extra. I currently split the income from a pay file with it's author(so if it sells for $20 you get $10). I don't let just anyone do pay files, your work has to be of a consistently high quality. Currently Sarnoga, Cardigan, and Lady Rio are the only ones that do pay files although I've invited one other.

catgirlatheart wrote:& how do pay files work? Odds are I'll never make one, but I still would like any info anyone would give.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby catgirlatheart » February 5th, 2008, 10:35 pm

EMG wrote:Pay files are just that, files that cost extra. I currently split the income from a pay file with it's author(so if it sells for $20 you get $10). I don't let just anyone do pay files, your work has to be of a consistently high quality. Currently Sarnoga, Cardigan, and Lady Rio are the only ones that do pay files although I've invited one other.

catgirlatheart wrote:& how do pay files work? Odds are I'll never make one, but I still would like any info anyone would give.
Thanks.
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby catgirlatheart » February 5th, 2008, 10:36 pm

You've been a big help. :)
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » February 6th, 2008, 10:06 pm

Here's a question that I have. How do you submit a script? Do you just use the Files - Upload link?
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » February 7th, 2008, 1:35 am

Yep, I then add them to the file they belong to and presto, it has a script. It helps if you say it's the script for X file.

loony28 wrote:Here's a question that I have. How do you submit a script? Do you just use the Files - Upload link?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby loony28 » February 7th, 2008, 10:49 am

What if you're just making a script? A script that has no file on here.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » February 7th, 2008, 5:45 pm

Then just post it like any other file. I hope to let people post video too later this year.

loony28 wrote:What if you're just making a script? A script that has no file on here.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby loony28 » February 7th, 2008, 10:46 pm

EMG wrote:Then just post it like any other file. I hope to let people post video too later this year.

loony28 wrote:What if you're just making a script? A script that has no file on here.

That may be interesting.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby catgirlatheart » February 9th, 2008, 12:20 am

that would kick ass.
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby catgirlatheart » February 18th, 2008, 3:06 am

I'm in the process of making a few files that I plan to up load asap (It may take me some time though) I was wondering If I could get some feed back on my induction. here it is:
\\\\
Now just sit or lie down and relax. Close your eyes and take a nice deep, full breath & exhale completely, letting all the stress of your day leave with each breath. Do it again now. Just relax & let it all out. One more time, Breath in & hold it in for the count of 5…
1…
2…
3…
4…
5… Now let out your breath slowly, feel yourself relaxing & your stress and tension fading.
Now focus your attention on your knees & relax everything below your knees. Relax your calves, relax your ankles, feel the tension fading as you start to relax your feet & finally, relax your toes. Everything below your knees now is loose & relaxed. Now relax your thighs as completely as you can. Relax your hips and relax your waist. Allow everything below your waist to become limp and heavy. Your legs are like tree trunks, unmovable yet tranquil. More and more completely relaxed. Moving up now relax your low back & move upward still to your upper back. Feel all the tension fading as you move from your spine to the front of your ribs & your chest. Relax your chest as completely as you can. Allow your breathing to be easier and deeper, more regular and more relaxed. Relax your shoulders now. Let the muscles in your shoulders be heavy and loose. More and more completely relaxed. Relax your neck and throat. Moving down now, relax your arms like you have done with your legs. Let the tension move from your arms to your hands, from your hands to your fingers, & finally fading away making you more relaxed. Now relax your face as completely as you can. Allow your face to be smooth and loose, relaxed and easy, your jaws all loose and relaxed, your teeth are not quite touching. Everything smooth and loose and easy. Now relax as completely as you can all the little muscles around your eyelids. Feel your eyelids growing heavier and smoother. More and more deeply relaxed.
I want you to imagine now that all your tensions, all your tightness, and all your fears and worries are draining away from the top of your head. Let it drain down through your face, down through your neck, through your shoulders, through your chest, your waist, your hips, your thighs, down through your knees, your calves, your ankles, your feet, and out your toes. All your tension, all your tightness, all your worries and fears are draining away now from the very tips of your toes, and you are relaxing more and more.
In a moment when I ask you to open your eyelids, I want you to believe very strongly that your eyelids are glued together. I want you to imagine that your eyelids are one piece of skin. Like one piece of skin. Don't be antagonistic or skeptical and say that you can open your eyelids. Just believe; just imagine that your eyelids are glued together. And if you believe and if you imagine that you cannot open your eyelids, you will really not be able to open them. Believe now ever so strongly that your eyelids are glued together. Imagine your eyelids are like one piece of skin. Now try to open your eyes. Now let your eyes relax. Feel yourself relaxing all over.
Imagine that your standing on top of a stair case that’s ten stairs down & at the bottom is a door. Each step you take down will make you more relaxed. Each step, count back from 10 to 1. Start descending the stairs…
10…
Going deeper now…
9…
Deeper still…
8…
Relax…
7…
Still deeper…
6…
More relaxed…
5…
Half way down now, More relaxed & calmer than ever before…
4…
3…
Deeper still…
2…
All most there…
1…
Finally at the bottom & in front of the door.
Through this door lies a small room, a bridge between your conscious mind & subconscious mind.
\\\\

thoughts, ideas?
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » February 18th, 2008, 6:00 am

Heres my five cents worth. The thing with any hypnosis is each person will have a different view.But i will give you what i think anyway.
catgirlatheart wrote:. Now relax your thighs as completely as you can.

I would change this sentance to "relax your thighs completely" Completely as you can, could suggest some failure..
catgirlatheart wrote:.
In a moment when I ask you to open your eyelids, I want you to believe very strongly that your eyelids are glued together. I want you to imagine that your eyelids are one piece of skin. Like one piece of skin. Don't be antagonistic or skeptical and say that you can open your eyelids. Just believe; just imagine that your eyelids are glued together. And if you believe and if you imagine that you cannot open your eyelids, you will really not be able to open them. Believe now ever so strongly that your eyelids are glued together. Imagine your eyelids are like one piece of skin. Now try to open your eyes. Now let your eyes relax. Feel yourself relaxing all over.?

Sorry to be negative on this part but i think this section is not needed.It is too negative,and more to the point quite counter productive. You have already had them close their eyes they shouldn't need to test whether they can open them or not." Don't be antagonistic or skeptical and say that you can open your eyelids" and "And if you believe and if you imagine" are too negative. The word "if" in the second quote gives the thought of failure too.

Maybe something like -

And as you relax deeper you can start to notice that your eyes are so relaxed now that you cannot open them.And the more you try in vain to open them, the more relaxed you become.
\\\\

The rest though i think is good.I hope my friendly critisism helps.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » February 18th, 2008, 11:35 am

I would change this sentance to "relax your thighs completely" Completely as you can, could suggest some failure..

Likewise, someone may worry about how relaxed their thighs need to be to be relaxed "completely". Should they be dead, or numb? "As completely as you can", by comparison, can suggest that they need not worry about how relaxed their legs are, just as long as they relax their legs as much as they can.

I'm not saying either suggestion is right, I'm just making the point that how people take suggestions is very subjective (one of the areas hypnotic recordings fall down in) so while some may have the problem you mention, others may not.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby catgirlatheart » February 18th, 2008, 1:51 pm

Now just sit or lie down and relax. Close your eyes and take a nice deep, full breath & exhale completely, letting all the stress of your day leave with each breath. Do it again now. Just relax & let it all out. One more time, Breath in & hold it in for the count of 5…
1…
2…
3…
4…
5… Now let out your breath slowly, feel yourself relaxing & your stress and tension fading.
Now focus your attention on your knees & relax everything below your knees. Relax your calves, relax your ankles, feel the tension fading as you start to relax your feet & finally, relax your toes. Everything below your knees now is loose & relaxed. Now relax your thighs as completely to the point they are immobile. Relax your hips and relax your waist. Allow everything below your waist to become limp and heavy. Your legs are like tree trunks, unmovable yet tranquil. More and more completely relaxed. Moving up now relax your low back & move upward still to your upper back. Feel all the tension fading as you move from your spine to the front of your ribs & your chest. Relax your chest as completely as you can. Allow your breathing to be easier and deeper, more regular and more relaxed. Relax your shoulders now. Let the muscles in your shoulders be heavy and loose. More and more completely relaxed. Relax your neck and throat. Moving down now, relax your arms like you have done with your legs. Let the tension move from your arms to your hands, from your hands to your fingers, & finally fading away making you more relaxed. Now relax your face as completely as you can. Allow your face to be smooth and loose, relaxed and easy, your jaws all loose and relaxed, your teeth are not quite touching. Everything smooth and loose and easy. Now relax as completely as you can all the little muscles around your eyelids. Feel your eyelids growing heavier and smoother. More and more deeply relaxed.
I want you to imagine now that all your tensions, all your tightness, and all your fears and worries are draining away from the top of your head. Let it drain down through your face, down through your neck, through your shoulders, through your chest, your waist, your hips, your thighs, down through your knees, your calves, your ankles, your feet, and out your toes. All your tension, all your tightness, all your worries and fears are draining away now from the very tips of your toes, and you are relaxing more and more.
Imagine that your standing on top of a stair case that’s ten stairs down & at the bottom is a door. Each step you take down will make you more relaxed. Each step, count back from 10 to 1. Start descending the stairs…
10…
Going deeper now…
9…
Deeper still…
8…
Relax…
7…
Still deeper…
6…
More relaxed…
5…
Half way down now, More relaxed & calmer than ever before…
4…
3…
Deeper still…
2…
All most there…
1…
Finally at the bottom & in front of the door.
Through this door lies a small room, a bridge between your conscious mind & subconscious mind.
\\\\\

there, I've made two changes that were suggested. Any other thoughts or ideas?
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis