invisible gang bang wooohooo :)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

invisible gang bang wooohooo :)

Postby michelletsbbw » February 13th, 2008, 8:57 am

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share some really great stuff that happened to me over the past week.
First i should mention that ive been listening to a lot of the files here for a few years, my mp3 player has a bunch of files to make me more suggestable and deepeners and a lot of other ones, Ive listened to them pretty much every night while trying to fall asleep, I usually stay awake and in trance through several of them beore I fall asleep, I know everyone says they dont work when youe sleeping but I figure it cant hurt :) I dont think I really need to listen to an induction anymore, Im able to go into trance instantly, especialy when I listen to emg or cardigan.
Anyway, I just downloaded some new files to try out. There was a subliminal feminization video on youtube that I think got all of this started, then I listened to Lady Rio's female orgasm and I had the most amazing experience (so far). I could really feel it all hapening my body moving without any effort. iIalso tried phantom rapist and I really was forced on to my hands and knees and fucked for about half an hour. Then I listened to blinks good girl, I could only listen to the first half because when he started saying negative things about bad girl I just didnt want that. I like being a bad girl so I can get spankings :) Well the first time I heard blink say good girl in that sexy voice I was already feeling waves of pleasure, Ive always just loved heaing anyone say that but blink made so hot :)
after i listened to it a few times i found that evey time i even imagine hearing blink say it i started feeling like i was being fucked. so i layed down and just tried to make it more intense, and WOW!!!!!!
i felt my legs forced apart and my hips started rocking and thrusting, it was basicaly like the phantom rapist file, then i started feeling like there were two guys with giant cocks on eather side of my so i reached up and i could really feel them in my hands. my mouth was forced open and i was forced to suck them one at a time until i felt my mouth flooded with cum and had to swallow it. that kept going on for about an hour, i was thrusting my hips and thrashing around so hard i moved the bed across the room.
i cant wait to do it again
:twisted:
michelletsbbw

Postby Cade » February 13th, 2008, 10:02 pm

sunds like a fun time you had! i'd love to have an experience like that ^^
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby FaceRape » March 23rd, 2008, 5:37 pm

Cade wrote:sunds like a fun time you had! i'd love to have an experience like that ^^

Same. Sounds like your subconcious combined the 2 files, using the sound of one as the trigger for the other.
FaceRape

Return to Success Stories