Having a bit of trouble.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Having a bit of trouble.

Postby johnnysasaki » February 29th, 2008, 5:11 am

I'm having trouble going and staying into trance. Any suggestions?
johnnysasaki

Re: Having a bit of trouble.

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » February 29th, 2008, 6:20 am

Welcome to WarpMyMind, johnnysasaki. When you can, please share more information.

- Are you new to hypnosis?
- Do you have privacy as you listen?
- What type(s) of mp3s are you listening to?
- How many different mp3s are you listening to?
- What are you experiencing?

Here's advice I share for folks who are new to hypnosis. Admittedly, I don't know if that's your situation. Other members here will have additional advice you can try.

- Start by just going into trance and then waking. Down, then back up - nothing more than an induction & wakener. All future success depends on mastering the skill of reliably going into trance. Limit the time spent on this to 20 minutes twice a day (40 minutes total).

- As a next step, work with simple suggestions. Being successful in a small way gives the confidence & patience needed before tackling a major change.

- Finally, work with only one type change at a time. If you've got 5 different recordings that all concentrate on quitting smoking, that's great! Allow yourself plenty of time - maybe 3 weeks of regular listening. Be finished with this change before you attempt a change in some other area... EMG's Iron Shackle recordings, for example. :P

Please continue posting your progress, okay?
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby johnnysasaki » February 29th, 2008, 11:39 pm

Yes I'm new.
Yes I listen at night when everyone is asleep and there is not alot of street noise.
Mostly the intros that make you go into trance and some of the furry ones, along with the phantom rapist one. (started that one to day)

Well I feel like I am going into trance cause I start to feel tinglie but I can't get pass that point. I read before that it was a part of trance but the other part was feeling weightlessness or a out of body experience, or something like that. And When I'm in that state I can still tell whats going on around me.

The only thing that I really got to work was the phatom thing so far. but its kind of anoying cause it starts up when I try to sleep. *sleeps durning the day* Hopefully it wears off soon. I kind of need my sleep. Only listen to it for a 2 hours.... and 30 mins in I started to feel something so I kept listening.
*learned only 4 hours ago what a curse was*... And I listen to it this morning..
johnnysasaki

Postby whatthe75 » March 1st, 2008, 5:44 am

johnnysasaki wrote:
Well I feel like I am going into trance cause I start to feel tinglie but I can't get pass that point. I read before that it was a part of trance but the other part was feeling weightlessness or a out of body experience, or something like that. And When I'm in that state I can still tell whats going on around me.

i'd like to know where you read that. That seems to be a common mistake of people first starting with hypnosis,thinking its this floaty weightless almost drugged like experience.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby johnnysasaki » March 1st, 2008, 6:47 am

I read it on here. Just looking through different threads.
johnnysasaki

Postby SDoll » March 1st, 2008, 11:15 pm

johnnysasaki wrote:The only thing that I really got to work was the phatom thing so far. but its kind of anoying cause it starts up when I try to sleep. *sleeps durning the day* Hopefully it wears off soon. I kind of need my sleep. Only listen to it for a 2 hours.... and 30 mins in I started to feel something so I kept listening.
*learned only 4 hours ago what a curse was*... And I listen to it this morning..

That one worked for you!? Thats why I won't listen to curse files because I may not want the effects all the time.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnnysasaki » March 4th, 2008, 1:39 am

The effects where almost instant... Even right now its working -_- ITs really anoying.. I'm going ot see if I can get the deprogram all file to work.

Anyone want to help me get rid of the programing for this file..?
johnnysasaki

Return to Help with Files