ultimate beginner's plan

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

ultimate beginner's plan

Postby shannon13 » March 23rd, 2008, 5:54 pm

So I am a beginner just getting into trancing, and would like to experience trances as soon as possible. Seeing as many of you on this site have been in trance (and experienced wonderful things while in trance) I figured that I would ask you for advice. I want to get on a trance training program to get me into a deep trance as soon as possible. If I was to start tomorrow, what plan would you recommend I listen to and work on daily, weekly, monthly, etc? What got you to the level to be able to experience more advanced trances? I just want to get into trance so I can begin to experience the enjoyable files as soon as possible!!!!

thank you for your advice
shannon13

Postby SDoll » March 23rd, 2008, 6:23 pm

I recommend listening to trig freeze or trig rag doll because the files make you do what your body already can, stand or lay still. Both of them also have test files if your by yourself.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby shannon13 » March 24th, 2008, 10:40 am

Would working on those files once per day before I go to bed be good? How long do you think that I should listen to those files before I move onto more complex trances? Also, what are test files? (Are those what allow me to use the trigger word on myself?)
shannon13

Postby SDoll » March 24th, 2008, 11:28 am

shannon13 wrote:Would working on those files once per day before I go to bed be good? How long do you think that I should listen to those files before I move onto more complex trances? Also, what are test files? (Are those what allow me to use the trigger word on myself?)

Yes that is what the test files are, since inanimate objects can't talk. ;) I think you should listen to the files a little after you wake up, or when you have a good amount of quiet alone time.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis