Using hypnosis to improve responses on Dating sites.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Using hypnosis to improve responses on Dating sites.

Postby dynamite » April 1st, 2008, 5:22 am

Ok. can it be done?
if so how?

I am on a few dating sites with varied results. are there any techniques i could use to encourage a reply email.

Discalimer: I am not intendng to use these methods to make people instantly want to meet and have sex, all i am asking is for a way to improve my reply rate.
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Re: Using hypnosis to improve responses on Dating sites.

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 1st, 2008, 2:15 pm

An excellent question! Yes, there is a technique you can use to encourage replies. Are you prepared to curl up and study?

Put 'hypnosis' away. Hypnosis uses language patterns that are non-specific and metaphoric (Milton model). It intentionally leaves gaps and "invites" the mind to fill in those gaps... to make its own meanings and to find its own inner resources & solutions.
When you're comfortable with the idea - take a look at Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). You may be able to find books on the topic at your library.

NLP uses language patterns that map back to sensory-based experiences. You can easily develop a profile that has a warm, welcoming feeling by choosing sensory-based words and phrases.
With a little study and practice, you'll find yourself using NLP to influence behavior choices of many types.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnoWraith » April 1st, 2008, 3:10 pm

Be friendly, conversational, and funny. Don't worry about hypnosis, since you're initially dealing with a very superficial interaction. People on dating sites are looking through a lot of profiles at once, which tends to cause them to skim through it and decide which ones to answer.
Always looking for comments and suggestions on my new Hypno Domination blog, http://hypnodom.blogspot.com !
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

Re: Using hypnosis to improve responses on Dating sites.

Postby whatthe75 » April 1st, 2008, 3:39 pm

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:
    NLP uses language patterns that map back to sensory-based experiences. You can easily develop a profile that has a warm, welcoming feeling by choosing sensory-based words and phrases.
With a little study and practice, you'll find yourself using NLP to influence behavior choices of many types.

I'll second that.

e.g. Whether your reply is short or detailed, i would love to know more about you. Allow yourself to tell me all your desires and dreams.

I am sure you could do better than that but thats just a quick off my head. As MN Friendly says read up on NLP language patterns.

And when you get your reply you can then use the language patterns they have used in their reply to pace and lead the person.

Good luck.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby dynamite » April 1st, 2008, 4:01 pm

exelent guys thanks heaps.
i was mislead the NLP stood for NON-Linguistic-Programming, so immediatly ruled it out.

i'm off to hit the books
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby steve14 » April 2nd, 2008, 10:10 pm

i am curious about NLP any free web sites to share? all the ones i have found are selling seminars or therapy i would like to learn about it...,
steve14
Regular
Regular

Postby Apothem » April 2nd, 2008, 10:36 pm

I second that, a helpful NLP forum or something would be awesome.
Apothem
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » April 2nd, 2008, 10:44 pm

Well, if "borrowing" avi-files on the net doesn't appal you, there are many excellent NLP resources out there. Also I think some people have put things (free stuff) up on youtube.com, but I'm not sure how good they are. But there's a whole NLP master class to be found on the donkey. I think it covers about 40 CDs (files).
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby dynamite » April 2nd, 2008, 11:52 pm

found this.
hope it helps, i found it interestinig and have started putting some of it into practice
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby steve14 » April 4th, 2008, 10:57 pm

thanks cardigan i did a search and found a 37 book torrent i will look for the avi files next should be a good start. dynamite found what? the link seems to be gone.
steve14
Regular
Regular

Postby dynamite » April 5th, 2008, 1:19 am

[url]http://www.saladltd.co.uk/[/url]
maybe that.
got the lnk for that torrent? i have been downloading torrents on derren brown.

in other news i have tried a few things of late.
rather than asking them to to reply (i hope this gets me a reply and i look forward to talking to you)
i have tried "i'm sure this email has interested you, just hit reply and i shall hear from you soon"

so far have a 3/3 success rate.
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby steve14 » April 5th, 2008, 9:16 am

its called libraray nlp i used http://www.torrentscan.com/ to find it, its avalible on a few sites i tryed sumo first but could not open it? i am using mininova now hope it works
steve14
Regular
Regular

Postby steve14 » April 5th, 2008, 9:43 pm

it worked ... i just found a torrent called nlp practitioner 37 avi it looks good but i cant get it for some reason? is that the one you were taking about cardigan? if so how /where can i get it
steve14
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » April 6th, 2008, 12:39 am

Yes, that's the series, I was talking about. Well - you just have to try and try. Some files are very easy to get - others are impossible. You never know!!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby steve14 » April 6th, 2008, 10:26 am

it looked like a good one donkey seems to be gone i guess i will have to keep looking if you stumble on a source let me know ...
steve14
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » April 6th, 2008, 4:37 pm

It seems to me that all the torrentt sites in the last few months have all fallen. Demonoid and torrentspy were the two biggies and they have both stopped now. I think the laws that be have caught up with them.

http://www.mininova.org/search/

and

www.sumotorrent.com seem to be the best ones i can find at the moment.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby dynamite » April 6th, 2008, 4:49 pm

i use [url]http://www.torrentz.com[/url]
searches alot of smaller hosts.
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby ctlgb » April 7th, 2008, 2:12 am

www.youtorrent.com is a good spider for all the indexes.
ctlgb

Postby steve14 » April 11th, 2008, 10:39 pm

found a few nlp practiioner torrents at -fenopy -chris howard , tad james and john la valle i dont know if they are any good but i will try the first 2 and see
steve14
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis