Fun with Virtual Hypnotist

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Fun with Virtual Hypnotist

Postby Kimberly_tv » April 12th, 2008, 10:32 am

I downloaded, and finally got working, virtual hypnotist and I've been having some incredible times with it!!

My two major successes so far have been two suggestions I've written myself - one (I posted on the voting page,) where your shoes are stuck to your feet and you can't get them off 'til you've slept in them... That was incredible! Last night, I was up until 3am with the same pair of shoes on from early evening when I'd finished the script. And the suggestions worked just as strong as when they started! I couldn't even undo the buckle on my mary jane style heels!!
I slept in them, naturally! (Well they couldn't come off!) So, I was there in my nighty and my shoes on, with tights! (How silly of me, putting tights on and then playing the file.) I was ultra hot in bed, so didn't get much sleep. Napped for about an hour, then woke up and tried to take them off. They took some doing, but I finally got them off and was able to get a full nights sleep.

The suggestion fixed in my mind today (for the next hour) is that I can't walk properly unless I'm wearing high heels of 3 inches or less, and it works perfectly! I just fall over!! I honestly can't believe, myself, just how much Vhypno is working on me!!

So... I'm looking for my next fix! If anyone has any suggestions they would like me to try - (I'm up for anythign as long as there's not too much cleaning up involved,) then give them here.

Also, if people would like me to make the file with falling unless in heels, please give some encouragement here also!

Woo!! (I'm a happy little hypno girl!)
Kimberly_tv

Postby Kimberly_tv » April 12th, 2008, 12:30 pm

Just make a google search for it, and its downloadable.

You'll need to get the corrent voice synthesiser if you haven't already, but that's available through Microsoft free of charge, anyway.
Kimberly_tv

Postby nightshade132 » April 15th, 2008, 12:07 pm

Do some AB files? :)
nightshade132

Postby jeremiah » April 24th, 2008, 2:21 pm

You should post the cant walk correctly one =D

And I wouldn't mind some AB ones.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 24th, 2008, 2:46 pm

Note of explanation for newer members who are unfamiliar with slang being used...

AB = adult baby
And the URL for downloading the Virtual Hypnotist computer application (courtesy of Sourceforge) is:
http://vhypno.sourceforge.net/

In addition to being a fun way to experience trance, Virtual Hypnotist is an easy way to learn a tiny bit of hypnotist training.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

help with VH

Postby yoyoman » April 25th, 2008, 10:06 pm

I can't completely figure out how to use it. help please. what settings were you using when you achieved such success?
yoyoman

Vh Program and TrigSlave an TrigSlave-Rm

Postby MegaMaster » December 2nd, 2008, 9:39 pm

I have had alot of Success with the Hypnoslave files in the Vh program. When ever i hear the Trigger i sent up inVh for Myself i will become a Completly hypnotized slave. Also when ever i hear the Slave Time triigger off of Trigslave and Trigslave-Rm of see it in any Im Program or e-mail i will go into trance and will become a good obeant slave to who ever uses it on Me. Does not matter whater or Not they are Male or Female.

Also another Trigger i would try to like to use is a Visual Trigger. Such as seeing a Perty Diamond or Gemstone ring. Flash or Sparkle in Front of my Eye's or seeing someone wave a Cameo or Black Oxford setted Ring in Front of my Eye's and going under there Power until they Snap there Fingers.

You can get the VH program at the following Web site: Http://Vhypno.Sourceforge.Net/[/i]
MegaMaster

Postby ARWolf » December 4th, 2008, 12:54 pm

I've never heard of any REAL person actually getting it working well. The program is old and flaky. And the problem is that you have to write your own scripts for it, which is something most people cannot effectively do. Used as a tool by a trained hypnotist, it might be effective. But used by the average joe, probably not.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby ryaneden » December 4th, 2008, 2:45 pm

ARWolf wrote:I've never heard of any REAL person actually getting it working well. The program is old and flaky. And the problem is that you have to write your own scripts for it, which is something most people cannot effectively do. Used as a tool by a trained hypnotist, it might be effective. But used by the average joe, probably not.

I dunno, I mean the program does look a bit "visual basic", but it does come with quite a lot of scripts. And if not, people can download scripts from WMM anyways.

You can pick and mix the default scripts for many results.

I've always wanted to try virtual hypnotist, but I could never the get the special voices to work. (Trust me, Microsoft Sam ISN'T good for a trance at all.)
ryaneden

Virtual Hypnotist

Postby MegaMaster » December 4th, 2008, 10:24 pm

I know what you mean.

It takes you alittle while to get the Speech processor pram set-up and working with it. Plus the visuals. Male and Female both. It has now given me any problems in the older version's but the newer Version's you will run into snags sometimes. Like for example. If you go and try to use a Visual it will say that Vh does not have enought free resources and it will automatically exit the program. :wink:

It kind of like some of the other newer versions of programs. :D

Take the newer version of Yahoo! Messanger for Example 8)

Sometimes they don't get all the bug's worked out of it :roll:
MegaMaster

Return to Success Stories