Enchantment

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Enchantment

Postby sabrinaselentra » April 27th, 2008, 7:49 pm

I Have new file coming up. This file enchants you and makes you very feminine. It has Fae theme. Magical. As soon as EMG uploads Bree 2. and the insert between Bree 1 and Bree 2. I am going to make it available. So far he seems to be taking the weekend off and I don't blame him. I have more inserts for Breeze ready but I don't see the wakeup file up yet when it is up I can start sending the smaller files that program Breeze's attributes. So get ready more feminine fun to come. By the way don't start listening to this if you want to be masculine in any way. Ta Ta girls
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby StefeniTS » April 29th, 2008, 3:35 pm

i am loving the Bree series and am eagerly awaiting the next instalment
StefeniTS

Postby SomePerson » May 4th, 2008, 11:20 pm

Hello,

I have begun to use the Breeze One file, but I have a quick question. Regarding all the other classroom files that have been uploaded, I understand that there is an order to how they should be used. Though I am somewhat confused as to the actual order of the files. Could you list the exact order the files should go in, for a playlist? I just think it will make the usage of the files that much more effective.

Thank you!
SomePerson
Regular
Regular

Bree files how to use.

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 5th, 2008, 6:50 pm

Use Bree one "Bree Beginnings" 17 minutes and follow with Bree two "Bree Blossoms" 19:30 min. listen to them back to back for about 7 days. Then come back and insert Classroom file "Bree School" 8:12 min. between the two. Use all three for at least 7 days every day. Then you can add the next classroom file "Bree Classroom" 16:33. At that point, because of length, you will probably want to stop listening to Bree one and just start with the 1st classroom file, so just listen to class 1 followed by Bree 2 follow by class 2. I'll add to this if I upload any more Bree files. I hope this helps.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Breeze files how to use

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 5th, 2008, 7:03 pm

Start with "Becoming Breeze" 10:30 min. Use the Breeze Awake file last. Insert the other shorter files between the 2. The order created if you want to use is: Euphoria, Pink Cloud, Breeze's Brain, Breeze Talk, Scent of Breeze, Breeze's Bubbles... I'll add the rest when I upload them. Enjoy!
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby StefeniTS » May 8th, 2008, 4:23 am

When are the remaining Bree / Breeze files likely to be up I believe there should be 2 nore bree files and about half a dozen Breeze ones from what i read a while back
StefeniTS

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 9th, 2008, 1:31 am

That is right. The whole series is not up. I have started a new series based on enchantment. Check those out. I will try to get the rest of those up soon as I can. But I have to work so I can do only so much fun stuff. Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

The Bree Files

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 9th, 2008, 8:43 pm

Upon reviewing the last Bree file I decided that there was way to much personal stuff in there for me to upload it as is. I will try to rerecord it if I can find the script and alter it. Sorry, but I just don't think it would be appropriate. Classroom file no problem. So I guess I will just upload the last classroom file and try to get the time to redo the other one. Sorry girls.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

The Bree Files

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 10th, 2008, 3:06 am

Upon reviewing the last Bree file I decided that there was way to much personal stuff in there for me to upload it as is. I will try to rerecord it if I can find the script and alter it. Sorry, but I just don't think it would be appropriate. Classroom file no problem. So I guess I will just upload the last classroom file and try to get the time to redo the other one. Sorry girls.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum