New Bree and Breeze files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New Bree and Breeze files

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 20th, 2008, 6:04 pm

FYI: So far I have been unable to upload any more these files. The computer keeps giving me an error message after the upload runs. I will keep trying. In the mean time you can get them at my under construction website whispernymph.com. Plus some other file types they don't let you upload here. They are all feminization files. If you have any questions about the any of these files post your question to this forum. Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

still unable to upload

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 20th, 2008, 6:49 pm

Ok I just spent quite a bit of time trying to upload Breeze 9 and no luck gave me an error after the upload finished it told me it was the wrong file type which of course it isn't. So to get it just go to whispernymph.com its up there for you to download. I am going to start recording another portal adventure (White Fairy Series) tonight if I don't get to tired. I was up all night last night I might be to tired to get a good recording. But I am going to try and see.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby StefeniTS » May 21st, 2008, 5:08 pm

can play breeze 9 bu cant seem to download it bree 4 wont open and bree classroom will only play for about 15 secs no download here either

how do i download these 3 in full or have i missed some button those on the left currently dont work for me
StefeniTS

Postby StefeniTS » May 21st, 2008, 5:19 pm

Just to add i am thouroghly enjoying you uploads and have become an avid listener of your two series so far Encharntment and the Bree/Breeze series. The others on your site look interesting too
StefeniTS

files won't open or play

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 21st, 2008, 9:30 pm

You didn't say the location of the files. Do mean the copies on my website? If so, you may have grabbed them before they uploaded fully. I am on dial up so uploads are very slow. That being said everything on whispernymph.com is now fully uploaded. So just go back and try again. I am sure they will work now. If they are posted here I did not know. I haven't checked to see because I was pretty sure they weren't due to the error message I got at the end of the upload. Love Sabrina
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Ok Checked the files

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 21st, 2008, 9:41 pm

The size is correct on the files you had trouble with. You have to save them to your hard drive. In Fire fox you just click the link and a dialog box will come up asking you what to do with the file. In explorer I think you have to right click it and select save target as. Its bee a long time since I have used explorer. LOL. I hope this helps. If you have any further problems let me know.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby StefeniTS » May 22nd, 2008, 12:43 am

Hi was from your site. Definately didn't want to know last night, but downloaded fine this morning. There must have been a glitch that has worked out overnight. Have saved your site to my favoutrites.
StefeniTS

downloads working fine now

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 22nd, 2008, 3:55 am

I am happy to hear it all worked out. I added more content today and improved the appearance of the site. I am happy everything is working OK now. Its almost 5 am and I been tweaking it off and on between downloading a bunch of php that I will need to develop the site. I think you will like the improvements. I am at least happy with the page now as a temporary home page until I can develop the whole thing in php. Add chat and a forum. etc. But this has left me with little time to finish my next script. I am going to bed now.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Postby stereoxchild » May 24th, 2008, 2:50 pm

Wow, how great of you! :)
Thanks!
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby LaraBimbo » May 31st, 2008, 1:49 pm

good stuff :) only problem, on your site the "breeze_cloud" mp3 is broken
LaraBimbo

broken file

Postby sabrinaselentra » May 31st, 2008, 8:53 pm

I'll look into the problem with that Breeze Cloud file asap. Thanks for posting. Also another installment of the Enchantment series is now up on my site. I am going to try to upload here when I go to bed. Because I can't use the puter for anything else while uploading here. I hope it works this time.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Broken SITE

Postby shadowh511 » March 8th, 2009, 10:46 pm

What is the username and pass for your site (sorry for bump :P )
shadowh511

Postby jsteel » March 10th, 2009, 3:41 am

would it be possible to get the password for you site ? tia
jsteel

Postby StefeniTS » March 20th, 2009, 1:57 pm

Whispernymph is currently down, while a new host is found
StefeniTS

Postby stef2 » April 14th, 2009, 8:30 am

Would anyone know where to get the Bree classroom files? Apparently they are not on WMM.
stef2

Return to Feminizations Forum