Natalie's Sissy Hypno Training

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Natalie's Sissy Hypno Training

Postby Triggernewbie » June 7th, 2008, 7:18 am

Hi,
i put it on a rapidsharefolder, to get all you need for the mp3 file.

[url]http://rapidshare.com/files/120745015/Natalie_s_Sissy_Slut_Hypno_Training.rar[/url]

Have fun with it.[/url]
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby nattie » June 7th, 2008, 11:18 pm

Thanks!

I'm interested in other's experiences with this file. Personally, it works great for me but then again I made it.

Any suggestions for the next one?
nattie

Postby gigamonkey » June 9th, 2008, 12:44 pm

The link didnt work, maybe its my comp but it says something about java script? i saw the flash that goes with it but i think it would be a lot better with the mp3, not to say it isnt good anyway!
gigamonkey

Postby Triggernewbie » June 9th, 2008, 12:46 pm

gigamonkey wrote:The link didnt work, maybe its my comp but it says something about java script? i saw the flash that goes with it but i think it would be a lot better with the mp3, not to say it isnt good anyway!

What error message do you get?
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby Greenfreak » June 9th, 2008, 1:21 pm

seems to be a random error with rapidshare.

close the link, and try again.
Greenfreak

Postby gigamonkey » June 10th, 2008, 9:12 am

I guess it was a random error, downloading it now :)
gigamonkey

Postby gothompson » September 3rd, 2008, 2:55 pm

Can anyone tell me what this file is about?
gothompson

Postby hypnome69 » September 9th, 2008, 8:44 pm

It makes me very very interested in sucking cock and interested in wearing lingere as well. If you load Subviewer and run the preset with the file it seems to make the preset (lots of images with text) sink in a little.

I have listened to the file with the preset 25 or so times, and I have started dreaming about cock. I haven't done anything about it... (I have know idea how I would ever act on the desires), but I can't stop thinking about it.

The most serious effect happened at the gym the other day. I walked to the showers as someone was walking out. They weren't wearing a towel, and the second I saw their cock it was like I was being shocked...

I am glad I was wearing a towel, as I started getting hard. I quickly got into a shower stall, and it took about 10 minutes to calm down.

I think it works! I have never gotten turned on around a guy before. I think I may have to stop listening, or I am worried I might actually try to act on this!
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

Postby Triggernewbie » September 10th, 2008, 6:19 am

Cool to hear that it seems to work so well for you.

I must be honest - i had already a few experiences with other males.
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnome69 » September 13th, 2008, 7:36 am

How did you find other guys for this? I'm still using the file, and it is getting to the point where I really want to suck a cock for real. I'm getting worried I am going to blurt that out to the wrong person...

So I end up listening to the file as a substitute for the real thing, and that is probably making me want it more and more. How do I find someone safe?

Or, is there another file I can listen to that can give me feel like I am really sucking someone, but does not make me want it more and more each time I listen?

Any other ideas?
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

Postby Triggernewbie » September 13th, 2008, 10:20 am

Well you have to look and go out for someone. I found them on the Net on some gaysites. The first thing is to get the person knowing and then you can say yourself if it is ok or not.
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

sucking

Postby hypnostudent » September 13th, 2008, 5:27 pm

hypnome69 wrote:How did you find other guys for this? I'm still using the file, and it is getting to the point where I really want to suck a cock for real. I'm getting worried I am going to blurt that out to the wrong person...

So I end up listening to the file as a substitute for the real thing, and that is probably making me want it more and more. How do I find someone safe?

Or, is there another file I can listen to that can give me feel like I am really sucking someone, but does not make me want it more and more each time I listen?

Any other ideas?

I've given people sexual suggestion in this vein using email slave as the trigger file.

Have you any experience of email slave.

I'd be interested in hearing from you.
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ChrissyCC » September 14th, 2008, 10:04 am

Hi all. I want to try this file but I see a lot of references to using rapid share, other viewers, etc. ( i am NOT too software-savvy) Can I just download the mp3 to be effective or does it need to be combined with other media to work on me?
ChrissyCC

Postby Triggernewbie » September 14th, 2008, 11:32 am

ChrissyCC wrote:Hi all. I want to try this file but I see a lot of references to using rapid share, other viewers, etc. ( i am NOT too software-savvy) Can I just download the mp3 to be effective or does it need to be combined with other media to work on me?

Well it refers to the software and the pics it is showing. It would have a better effect if you use it combined
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnome69 » September 14th, 2008, 2:07 pm

Hypnostudent,
I have listened to email slave a little, and I have had a little bit of success. I can start listening to it more if you want to try something that you think will help me.

I would love to experience more!
Just let me know what to do.
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum