Who has actually achived total incontinence?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Who has actually achived total incontinence?

Postby SNB » June 24th, 2008, 1:24 am

I'm sort of curious who has actually had lasting success becoming totally bladder and bowel incontinent.

I'm 37 now and into diapers for more than 20 years now. And I've got the weird feeling that I will only be happy and be able to overcome this fetish once I have achieved total incontinence. I guess once I can fully live out being in diapers and using them uncontrollably for a certain period, I might develop the wish to end this chapter of my life.

Feedback will be greatly appreciated.
SNB

Postby ib » June 24th, 2008, 2:04 am

i have sucses with all files just read my topic my susces
ib

Postby babyjoe40 » June 27th, 2008, 3:39 pm

I have. I have worn diapers 24/7 for a little over five years now. I started with train bladder incontinent, curse penis shrink and curse thumb sucking. Ihave used other ones also. I ended up using diapers only and diaper controls you. It took about 18 monthes to become bladder incontinent and another year or so to lose bowel control. The only way for me to lose bowel control was to use a laxative with a lot of fiber every afternoon so that I had to poop in the middle of the night. For a long time I would wake up and poop, then go back to sleep. Now I sleep through the night and wake up wet and messy almost every morning. It has taken a long time, but it was what I have wanted ever since I was young. It was worth the effort.
babyjoe40

Postby SNB » June 28th, 2008, 1:25 am

Babyjoe, reading your story made me horny, which probably confirms how much I love the idea of also uncontrollably wet and mess my diapers. Since I started 24/7 I noticed that it really quickly becomes second nature to be in diapers and most of the time I'm only reminded that I'm wearing one when I feel the urge to pee or poop. But I feel totally comfortable in wet and messy ones even for a long time.
What makes me curious is: now that you have achieved total incontinence about 2.5 years ago - How do you feel about it now. I can imagine that wanting to be incontinent is one thing and actually being it is another. Do the feelings about it fade or change?
SNB

Postby babyjoe40 » June 28th, 2008, 8:14 am

They haven't faded oe changed for me. I am happy and content being incontinent. I am going to start using Mind Masters baby series to become more of a baby. I want to to act more like a baby and not be embarassed by it. You have got to remember, this is something I've wanted for a very long time and I am finally there.
babyjoe40

24/7 From Now On

Postby BabyRox » June 30th, 2008, 2:42 pm

I have been bladder incontinent while sleeping for several years, but was never able to poop in my sleep. I began using the new MindMaster series a few months ago, and have had more success than with any other files. Almost two months ago, I began to have wetting accidents if I wasn't diapered and had to go back to wearing diapers full time. Being in diapers constantly, I soon found my wetting pattern was changing. Instead of having pee building up in my bladder and releasing when it was "full", I found that my bladder was releasing little trickles of pee every 15 to 30 minutes with NO feeling of fullness at all. After a while I barely realized I was wetting until it actually happened, and it became so constant that I stopped noticing it altogether.

Last month, I began to notice something similar happening with my bowels. I would awaken with my bowel already pushing a load of poop into my diapers. During the day, I became less and less aware of my bowels feeling full. When I did notice, it was only moments before my bowels moved despite my attempts to hold back. As I realized I could no longer hold my poop, I found myself pooping as soon as my bowels were full and making no attempts to hold it. A couple of weeks ago, I had my first bowel movement while sleeping, and it had happened nearly every night since.

I'm not really fond of poopy diapers, but babies don't get to choose just to wet their diapers. Babies have to use their diapers for everything, and I wanted to really experience wetting and pooping my diapers like any other baby. The third file in the MindMaster series was very helpful in letting me accept that despite my age (57) or size, I really am as much of a baby as any 12-month-old.

I sleep in triple-cloth diapers every night, sucking my pacifier all night long and cuddling my huge teddy bear and my "blankie" close. I wake up every morning in soaked and usually poopy diapers, and a diaper change is the first act of my day - like most other babies. I drink from a nurser or a sippy cup, and my breakfast is usually strained fruit and baby cereal mixed with baby formula.

Wetting and pooping in my diapers now feels completely natural and normal to me, just like it does for any baby. Being in diapers 24/7 is something I've wanted for years, and I can't see myself wanting to ever be toilet-trained again. My daytime wetting is now as unconscious and uncontrollable as my nighttime wetting has been, and the pooping has now become just as irresistable. Even if I feel a poop coming, I never think about using a bathroom anymore. I just start thinking where I can go to get my poopy diapers changed for a dry clean one. After more than 7 years of sleeping like a baby, I've begun to live like one during the day as well, and I LOVE feeling like a baby again!
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Postby wetbymorning » July 14th, 2008, 12:49 am

Gosh this is encouraging! I'm to the point where I now wet myself most every night and even a couple of times without waking up!!! Yay!!!
wetbymorning

Incontinent at last

Postby mviel1 » January 8th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Well it's been a while since my last post. But great news for all of you out there. I have finally reached 24/7 wetting in a diaper. Late last year, my bladder would get an urge to go and it does. I do not have time to react at all. It just happens. For those of trying, just keep trying. It does work.

Now let me explain. I know I'm peeing in my diaper, I can feel it spreading. What I don't have anymore is the sensation of a full bladder. In fact, I probably never get a full bladder anymore. I pee smaller amounts a lot more frequently. When changing my diaper, I will pee while changing. That is SO COOL!!! I pee all the time. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

I hope you all get the chance to experience this. It's been a long journey, but I'm there and I love evrybit of it.

Talk to you soon,

mviel1
mviel1

Postby wetbymorning » March 7th, 2009, 10:59 pm

I accomplished my goal of wetting the bed without waking up several months ago and I love it!!! Just to see how far it's gone I've tried going to bed undiapered to see if I'll wake up. I do, but only after the sheets are wet. So I think I'm a confirmed bedwetter. The habit/behavior must be permanent now.

I've been debating the 24/7 inco thing for a long time. I've done it for a week or so at a time, but naturally it was by choice. My lifestyle is such that it's no problem. So a month or so back I decided to dive in and see if this can really happen.
wetbymorning

Return to Diapers and Incontinence