Files into songs

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Files into songs

Postby wh1t1e » July 2nd, 2008, 5:37 pm

is it insert a file into a song or something subliminally where you are listening to the song and it sounds normal, but you also get the effects of the file. this is for myself as i spend alot of time in the car. :)
wh1t1e

Postby PS360 » July 2nd, 2008, 6:21 pm

Subliminal i think.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby FloridaPuppy » July 3rd, 2008, 8:32 am

You shouldn't do this sort of stuff while driving anything more dangerous than a wiimote or RC car.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wh1t1e » July 3rd, 2008, 10:07 am

so it would be best to NOT while driving? what i was just thinking of is subliminally taking the stuff in, as opposed to listening to the file, i wouldnt do the trance part i would just listen to the body
wh1t1e

Postby Renae » July 3rd, 2008, 11:08 pm

While it is easy enough to merge two files into one with say audacity or wave pad; I think the safety issue would come into play if suddenly a song triggered a trance while driving. (Highway hypnosis taking a literal twist.)

While it is possible to trance out while listening to or playing music, usual its done in a safe venue. :) (So many marching band songs I played on auto pilot :) )

I like the idea in theory, its the safety issue that makes questionable. Though if you are worried about trying to maximize your files I think there is a refresher file that EMG made to help with that.

Ren.
Renae

Postby PS360 » July 3rd, 2008, 11:16 pm

Renae wrote:While it is easy enough to merge two files into one with say audacity or wave pad; I think the safety issue would come into play if suddenly a song triggered a trance while driving. (Highway hypnosis taking a literal twist.)

why would they want to trance themselfs while driving.

Thats like Closing your eyes during a Slideshow.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CycoMelody » July 5th, 2008, 12:37 am

I am NOT advocating listening to any type of file while driving!!!
That said, it is not so far fetched to think this couldn't help with subliminals as when we drive we often slip into a light trance anyway (sometimes deeper then we would like!) But its just too risky. How would you even begin to explain that to a policeman. "Sorry I flipped the car and caused a 6 car pile up and shut down half of the 695 belt way. I fell into a very nice trance!" I don't think he would buy it. Keep the files for when you can't kill anyone from trancing. :wink:
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » July 5th, 2008, 1:43 am

If you just put the body of the file without the induction then you shouldn't be a danger to anyone while driving.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » July 5th, 2008, 7:42 am

I don't think any responsible person would advocate a purposeful trance induction while driving (or operating heavy machinery for that matter). Long drives, especially long commutes where the route is very well known, are a recognized source of "naturally occurring" trance states, though.

Sarnoga, for one, has used the long drive as a metaphor in his trance inductions.

Though I'd avoid any files geared toward creating hallucinations, it would certainly be worthwhile to try putting the body on repeat for the long drive home. The purpose of trance, aside from all the fancy process junk we hang on it, is to establish more direct communication with the subconscious. IMHO, how we do that is immaterial.

Good luck and be sure to post results.

Oh, and your subconscious already knows how to prompt your conscious mind to "full alert" when an emergency crops up. And though you haven't noticed it, you're already reacting by the time you notice the emergency. You understand, possibly more deeply now than ever, that you have to be alive and healthy to enjoy the effects of trance.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby wh1t1e » July 10th, 2008, 10:35 am

interesting....well next thing is I want to figure out how to make the file that i want to listen to, make it where its subliminal and where i dont really "hear" it
wh1t1e

Postby Blink » July 10th, 2008, 7:03 pm

wh1t1e wrote:make it where its subliminal and where i dont really "hear" it
Search the forums. There are plenty of others who've wanted to do what you're talking about and there are some detailed instructions posted here.

If the instructions aren't doing it for you or if you have trouble finding them, just say so. This is a very helpful bunch.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis