Success story and question (femaleorgasm and trigslowwomanch

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success story and question (femaleorgasm and trigslowwomanch

Postby jjj200 » July 13th, 2008, 7:17 am

Well, I tried Female Orgasm (the shorter version) and it worked surprisingly well 0_0 it was really the first time I had ever been hypnotized and it was pretty awesome. I didn't really "feel" a physical transformation...but it was like I was still transformed.....

now, my question. I also tried the trigslowwomanchange (the one where you look at a picture and transform into the girl in the picture using a trig command) and I listened to it twice in a row and got into a deep trance but I had no success. Is this normal? It's strange because the first one I did worked so well
jjj200

Postby zapnosis » July 13th, 2008, 8:52 am

You should expect post hypnotic suggestions to be harder to use because they rely on you visualising while you are awake and not so suggestible. Keep at it. In any case, most files need several listens before the desired effect really starts happening.
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jjj200 » July 13th, 2008, 9:49 am

Thanks a million :D
jjj200

Postby jjj200 » July 14th, 2008, 7:29 am

well, tried LRfemaleorgasm, quick pregnancy, and trigslowwomanchange

Lrorgasm: WOW! a lot better than the one I used before. When she's telling you to explore your new body my hands got to my breasts and wave after wave of pleasure started hitting. Then the rest worked extremely well too. question though: should I feel women breasts physically when I touch them...because it was like they were there...but they weren't? Does that make sense?

QP: well, the file did put me in a trance for exactly one hour, but I didn't really have anything that I was conscience of happen to me during that time. I got very few bits and pieces, but my mind is a blank

trigswc: Am I having more success? I tried this one and when I said the trigger I felt my breasts (or lack there of) start to tingle and then they felt like they were stretching....but I never saw them do it
jjj200

Postby dharden » July 14th, 2008, 1:38 pm

jjj200 wrote:well, tried LRfemaleorgasm, quick pregnancy, and trigslowwomanchange

Lrorgasm: WOW! a lot better than the one I used before. When she's telling you to explore your new body my hands got to my breasts and wave after wave of pleasure started hitting. Then the rest worked extremely well too. question though: should I feel women breasts physically when I touch them...because it was like they were there...but they weren't? Does that make sense?

Yes, it does. A common element of hypnosis/trance is increased tolerance for ambiguity and contradiction. It's quite possible to perceive something as being both there and not there and to be unconcerned with that.

trigswc: Am I having more success? I tried this one and when I said the trigger I felt my breasts (or lack there of) start to tingle and then they felt like they were stretching....but I never saw them do it

It's a start. Some hypnotic/posthypnotic phenomena are considerably easier to produce than others, and that sort of tingling, stretching sensation is much easier to produce than visual hallucinations.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jjj200 » July 15th, 2008, 5:40 am

well, tried some more

trigslowomanchange: still can't get anything out of this

quickpregnancy: tried this again, with interesting results. I at first didn't feel like I was put into the second trance, but then I told my mind to just "go with it" with pretty amazing results. I experienced sex and then the pregnancy. At one point I was so curious that I got out of my bed (still in trance) and walked around the room wobbling like crazy. Iended teh trance breastfeeding my baby :)

hornyschoolgirl: This one worked extremely well. Now, it's against my morals to cross dress, so I went with the imaginative dress up. As soon as I heard the trigger, I began moaning right away! I even started to masturbate as a girl. I walked around my room and noticed that my hips swung from side to side and I would keep flirting with guys, slapping my butt, and flashing. Eventually I found a potential candidate and made love with him. I even went into a dominate position! I also masturbated a few more times as a girl before I changed back. INcredible considering I'm not gay in the slightest

Xgirl: another good one, I first turned myself intoa 5-year-old girl with some interesting results. My voice was a lot squeaky and when I tried to get down from my bed I was walking very closely to the ground. I then tried 18-year-old with little results at first, but told my mind, once again, to "just go with it" causing me to become an 18-year-old for a little while. Although it wasn't as vivid as the school girl it was still there

I learned that, if you let your mind start to begin the scenario the trance will kick in soon afterwords. It's incredible how that works :D
jjj200

Postby jjj200 » July 15th, 2008, 8:27 am

sorry for the double post, but I've been experimenting with the xgirl trigger, and it seems to be working better and better. I was just a five year old girl and I was feeling so hyper that I got on my bed and bounced on it a few times. I've also become a 15-year-old girl and I played with my nipples and got them erect and excited. And I wasn't even in a true trance at this time 8O

not bad I'd think for someone who has first experimented with hypnotism. Thanks emg. :D
jjj200

Postby jjj200 » July 15th, 2008, 3:11 pm

man, this is getting just more awesome :D

I wondered what would happen if I tried the trigger while going to the bathroom. I became extremely disoriented and confused about why I was standing. I then wiped, as if I had just finished going as a girl. Not only that, but before I left the room I looked in the mirror, re-did my "hair" and then I even adjusted my "bra" that I wasn't even wearing

man, I just hope this doesn't get too intense past a simple fetish, I'm happy being a guy, but as long as I stay away from the curse/train files I think I should be fine
jjj200

Postby Nameless » July 15th, 2008, 11:02 pm

How do you masturbate like a girl?
Nameless

Postby jjj200 » July 16th, 2008, 8:43 am

basically, I can feel my breasts and I get really aroused by playing with the nipples and the breasts as a whole. I also kind of have a vagina (it's actually just the skin right above my penis) and I get aroused when I play with it and circle my finger around "in" it
jjj200

Postby Nameless » July 16th, 2008, 9:42 am

Do you have any trick to getting in such a deep trance and having the triggers take such a good hold?
Nameless

Postby jjj200 » July 16th, 2008, 11:27 am

This may sound weird, and it may be just coincidence, but I had been suffereing from a depressed state for a while. I felt really happy due to events and felt really contempt listening to the files. They worked well after that

Also, find a file that works extremely well for you (for me it was LRfemaleorgasm) and listen to that first and then do one your having trouble with. It'll get your body to believe in itself more

granted, I'm no expert, but those are from my personal experiences
jjj200

Postby JessicaDrew » July 18th, 2008, 10:01 am

After reading about this on Metamorphose.org, I tried out a couple of files - my first time ever with hypnosis.

It's helped that I've been working pretty flat out at work, mostly alone at a computer screen, and I've tended to be very zoned out and trance like by the end of the day anyway.

I began with the Studio Jezebel female orgasm. Wow!

I would say that my body didn't really feel any different. I was still aware of my penis, and the hair on my legs as i touched myself. But I was totally caught up in an intense fantasy of being a girl. What was most remarkable was my body language was totally different - very feminine. Stuff I wouldn't have been able to think of had I been fully conscious.

I found myself playing with the skin of my scrotum as if it were a vagina, and I began really slapping against myself with a balled up fist as if i were using a vibrator. I had a huge orgasm, crying out, my whole body arching. Got a little messy though :oops:
JessicaDrew

Postby Flow123 » July 22nd, 2008, 2:57 pm

I tried Xgirl just now... It was interesting. I can kinda feel the effects. But dang, when I was in a trance, and it told me about being a 5 year old girl, I felt myself shrink. It was weird. I got into a kind of playful, and started looking for something to draw with. (i kinda was curious if i would draw funny) then I tried 16 year old girl, and I didnt feel much. I was just conscious of myself and other people around me. Kind of embarrassed and keeping to myself.

Its a very interesting feeling. It's like being someone else, but still me.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories