Feminization files are working ...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Feminization files are working ...

Postby Ladylana » July 18th, 2008, 11:00 pm

If anyone has any doubts about the files working, I can say they really took me by surprise! I have been doing most of the the training files, curse files, and suggestive feminization for about a month now. I spent most of the day being feminized at a beauty salon and nail salon-so I know they work. When I made the appointment for my hair, I just told the gentleman that I wanted highlights-but with a feminine hairstyle-he totally transformed me-I look and feel wonderful and so feminine!!! We already set up another appointment-he wants me to grow my hair out longer so that we can do more elaborate, feminine styles-I had such fun!!! Then I just walked into the nail salon and had pink and white nail tips applied-they look gorgeous and make me feel so feminine-then the pedicure with white nail polish and blue and green flowers painted on them-so beautiful! Working on the Ultra Thin Waist file also-want to look gorgeous in those new clothes I'll be buying! Thanks EMG-for helping me become the woman of my dreams! Lana
Ladylana

Postby adriana » July 19th, 2008, 4:51 am

Congratulations on your rapid success. What files did you use?
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby Ladylana » July 19th, 2008, 7:12 am

I used most of the curse files and training files-about twice a day!
Ladylana

Postby sabrinaselentra » July 29th, 2008, 5:02 am

Nice! Enjoy it your only young once! Also for more feminization files try my files here or at whispernymph.com. I have a few new ones there.
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum