TrigHornySchoolgirl experience!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

TrigHornySchoolgirl experience!

Postby Flow123 » July 21st, 2008, 9:58 am

Hi,

I just wanted to relay my experience with TrigHornySchoolgirl. It was incredible!! I mean, I know I'm only getting partial effects from it, but I'm hoping in time that it will get even better!

So I've been playing with WMM files for about a week now. Going from things like TrigFemaleForm and TrigWoman, because I have a curiosity for what it would feel like to be a woman, but I do not want to be feminized or walk away from this experience transgendered or transexual.

Well, as noted on most of those hallucinatory triggers, the effects are very difficult to achieve, especially for a newbie. But I have been trying. I have had minor success with TrigFemaleForm, in that I don't feel any physical changes, but it made me sit with my legs closed together (otherwise I would feel either uncomfortable, or have a sensation of my legs pulling towards each other), and gave me a feminine gesture when I brushed the hair out of my face. Other than that, they have been improving my susceptibility to EMG's Inducers.

Now his inducers are really powerful and I fall into trance from it very easily and quickly. I have also been using Accelerate and TrainSleepReinforce.

Well, 2 nights ago, I tried on TrigHornySchoolgirl. The suggestions were pretty powerful in trance, but I didn't get anything out of it afterwards. Then last night, I played it again. And wow! I could actually feel my chest puff out a little, and my posture changed while I was laying in bed. When the file was over, I listened to it again, and when I finished, wide awake, I gave myself the trigger.

Almost instantly I felt shaky. When I stood up, I found it was uncomfortable to put my heels on the ground, and walked around (albeit a bit wobbly) on the balls of my feet, as if I was wearing high heels! I was so excited. I could kind of feel my breasts, but playing with them did nothing for me, they just felt nice and soft. I also started playing with myself through my skirt (shorts). I wasn't really imagining myself in the clothes though, hopefully after a couple more listens... Anyways, I was really turned on and sexy. As I was masturbating, was either on my back with my legs spread wide open, toes pointed outwards, then moved on to being on my knees, with my ass in the air. I thought I would try to rub my pussy more, so I folded up a pillow and started to dry hump it. God it was sooooo good! It took a while to cum, but while I was doing it, I found myself panting, breathing in short soft moans, and saying "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Ohhhhh. Oh God! Oh my God!... etc." I was even biting my pillow (i had 2, one for my head, and one I was humping) and clawing at the mattress. When I came, I had gooooood feelings wash all over me.

Throughout the night, I triggered myself on and off, to feel the differences. I sit differently, walk differently, and had a limp wrist... I still breath in short breaths when I am triggered and playing with myself.

In the morning I decided to shower triggered. It is very difficult to wear heels in the shower. I got on the floor of the shower and started playing with myself again, moaning and panting. Then I got up and removed the blade from a razor I have in the shower, put shower gel on it, bent over, and inserted it into my ass. That freaked me out a lot. It hurt, and was uncomfortable, but at the same time, it felt a little good. I had thought about it when I was masturbating in bed as a schoolgirl, but doing it was pretty freaky. I never thought about doing something like that before.

Anyways. I trigger myself and play a little bit here and there, but I would love to get more time with the file... and I will.

C Ya Later
Flow123
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jane_the_Bane » July 21st, 2008, 10:38 am

Wow! Now I'm *really* curious. I've been experimenting with TriggerWoman for a couple of days now, with rudimentary success - and I guess one reason for that (apart from me being a complete n00b) would be the rather unspecific nature and looks of the woman you're supposed to turn into.

The naughty schoolgirl, on the other hand, is a fairly specific image that you can relate to. Heck, I'll give it a try as soon as possible!
Jane_the_Bane

Postby Flow123 » July 21st, 2008, 10:53 am

Yeah, I think that's what my problem was... I also wanted a file I was pretty sure was self triggerable, because I want to be able to turn it off as soon as possible if needed.

Also, some people have said that it takes repeating the trigger a couple of times, which I find to be true...

One thing I forgot to mention, I started sucking on my finger, sticking it in and out of my mouth and playing with the tip with my tongue as if it was a penis... also never did that before...
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Flow123 » July 21st, 2008, 11:53 am

OMG! im so naughty. here i am at work sitting feminine, breathing deep... kinda turned on. I almost masturbated myself in the stairwell!!
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Teltroxine » July 21st, 2008, 8:09 pm

when i first read the end i thought you put the razor blade in your ass, tell me you put the handle in...
Teltroxine
Regular
Regular

Postby Flow123 » July 21st, 2008, 9:25 pm

haha, yeah. handle only.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cade » July 21st, 2008, 11:41 pm

*extremely jealous* im gonna hit it up for a bit... maybe that will work better than my 5 listens to curse stroke sissy did D<

(yes 5 times, the first time i was around for the body, the four after i blanked out after the induction, i assume i fell asleep because i didn't awaken to the awakener, i think my subconsious said "this is crap so im not gonna partake" )
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby Flow123 » July 22nd, 2008, 12:20 am

Yeah, I've been using it on and off all day... I think its been cooling off a little, but if i handle my stuff down there while triggered, i start to gasp and pant. Oh, and I still walk like I have heels on when i am triggered too.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cade » July 22nd, 2008, 12:27 am

I bet so :3 lucky i hope i can get those kinda results ^^;
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby TarouYannick » July 22nd, 2008, 3:50 am

Sticking a razor, even the handle, up your butt is a really bad idea.

Sound like you are going to need to get yourself a couple of dildos.
One for you butt, and one for you mouth.
TarouYannick

Postby BobbyS » July 22nd, 2008, 7:26 am

when i first read the end i thought you put the razor blade in your ass, tell me you put the handle in...

I was thinking the same thing! No wonder it hurt, I thought!
Yes, it is dangerous sticking any foreign object where it's not meant to be, but rather the handle of a razor than a blade!
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby dougal » October 10th, 2008, 2:36 pm

can someone please send me a link to the file. i would love to try it! also, what kind of induction can i use before the file to kinda get my trance going good and deep?
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby HornyDude » October 11th, 2008, 1:47 pm

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dougal » October 12th, 2008, 8:56 am

thanx, i dont know y i didnt think of that. lol i always hear of people using a deepener or an induction before the file. what are some good ones to use where it wont be a distraction from the file its self? also, where can i find a brain wave stimulater to play at the same time as the file? its hard for me to trance sometimes and i would really like to get into a deep, deep trance!
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby Experimentalist » October 15th, 2008, 7:04 pm

After reading this, I tried this file today. Was tired and kind of slept during the body-part but woke up by the end of the file. Tried to trigger but nothing.

Listened to only the body-part again, didn't go into any very deep trance, just sat reading mail etc and followed the mp3.

Triggered. WOW! Suddenly a very hot sexy girl in skirt and round firm tits etc... played on and off the whole evening with the trigger and back to normal and combining with various other triggers that I have... This file was really neat.

Some files just seem to click for me, others do nothing at all (like TrigHardon) or tiny result (like TrigGetFucked).
Experimentalist

Postby Calimore » October 15th, 2008, 7:31 pm

Experimentalist said: "Was tired and kind of slept during the body-part but woke up by the end of the file."

Dude! You were SO into trance! :lol:

Some of my best sessions have seemed like a nap, but I woke up at the end and BOOM! - the file worked. It's actually a great sign and your story is prototypical of a good file session. Choose your files carefully and practice frequently. Soon you'll find those more difficult files working for you better than you'd ever dreamed they would.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby SDoll » October 16th, 2008, 12:26 am

Calimore wrote:practice frequently.

That's my problem. I need to pick one file and stick with it to get great results.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Experimentalist » October 16th, 2008, 6:10 am

Calimore wrote:
Dude! You were SO into trance! :lol:

Well I was in hypnagogic trance then. :)

Though as I said, I was exhausted and went deeeep inside... perhaps so deep that I was no longer susceptible?

Trigger didn't work after that sesson.

After one more listen through to the body without trying to go deep, it did start to work really nicely.

Odd that.

Soon you'll find those more difficult files working for you better than you'd ever dreamed they would.

Thank you for such encouraging words! What's example of difficult files?
Experimentalist

Foiedl Again!

Postby Calimore » October 16th, 2008, 8:08 am

Experimentalist wrote: "trigger didn't work after that sesson. "

Self-trigger didn't work. I'm betting that had someone said your trigger an hour or two after your session, you have been in for a pleasant surprise.

I have a file from a 'tist not on the site that suggests that the file's effects just after you awaken will be barely noticeable, but as the day wears on, you'll notice the effect of the suggestions more and more. I have found that to be an effective technique in my RL sessions and I am beginning to suspect that it may work best that way for many trance sessions.

Perhaps with THSG, your subconscious just needed a bit of time to let everything 'gel'. Then later, when you exposed yourself to the suggestions again, as well as the trigger phrases, BAM! It had gelled and was ready to serve. :smile:

As for difficult files, what is difficult for some may, for others, be a cinch. Many people find the enchanted keyboard curse to be difficult, but so far it's worked well for me. Lucid dreaming files and most all transformation files, however, seem beyond my capabilities, at this time. A lot of people can get the lucid or erotic dream files to work for them, some the very first time, but I have yet to have any success with those. Perhaps that would be a subject I should take up with the keyboard curse...
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Experimentalist » October 20th, 2008, 6:56 am

(Forgot to add... quite interesting about the "gel" effect of the file, that trigger may not be ready YET immediately after the session.... Have to play with that to see if true for me. Thanks man)

Try triggering this file while out in life... like in the supermarket or while driving car...

Was bored in line to a cashier in a shop.. triggered myself... held back most outwards signs but felt the difference internally.... And immediately some 55yo+ man was checking me out, seeking eye contact.. fun!

Sometimes I trigger it while driving... my old dirty car turns into a cool youthful cabriolet, me moving my legs around feeling sexy...

I'm a rather masculine and warm dominant man, and I never had much trannie tendencies.. but I have found that I love this trigger. Perhaps because I also love that kind of girl??
Experimentalist

Postby Deej » October 20th, 2008, 2:54 pm

I'll have to check this out :)
Deej

Postby Flow123 » October 20th, 2008, 5:19 pm

it is a very fun one, which i am sad to say i have stopped listening too as of late. :(

I will have to pick it up again soon.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bullet25 » October 22nd, 2008, 9:32 pm

could someone recored them just saying the trigger. the file never says in it that you can self trigger your self
bullet25

Postby Insider » October 27th, 2008, 8:28 am

Most people seem to self-trigger this file so it is possible. File does not state you can not self-trigger.

If EMG allows me, I can cut the trigger from his file and make a new mp3. I can make a file with the trigger, X minutes of silence, then the coming back phrase, or simply just the trigger again and again.. or just once.
Insider

Postby Insider » October 27th, 2008, 7:32 pm

There is now a file TrigHornySchoolgirlTrigger.

Enjoy. 8)
Insider

Postby Xrush » October 16th, 2009, 9:26 am

Im curious about this file. Is this the EMG TrigHornySchoolGirl, i would realy liek to experience it :)
Xrush

Postby Xrush » October 16th, 2009, 3:48 pm

I just had a listen through tonight of the Trighornyschoolgirl and I don't think it worked at all... :( I really want to experience this file and I don't seem to be going under. Anytips to help me get some decent effect from this file???
Xrush

Postby Flow123 » October 16th, 2009, 7:06 pm

Xrush,

:p as the original author of this topic, keep going. One listen through or a couple is not enough to truly get effects from as complex a file as this.

However, what i'd like you to do when you listen next time, and yes :) there will be a next time, and a time after that, is just listen. Open yourself up to the words. Allow yourself to breath with the file. Slowly.

You may need several weeks to get effects at all, but believe me, you'll be excited at them. My small success, was after about 2 to three weeks of listening to it once or twice every night. It was fun, and i want to get it back sometime, i just got sidetracked.

I myself have not listened to the file in a long time :(. I really love this file, and i have recorded a version others like more. I just want to go back and tweak it a little. ;) when i finish, i'll post back on here and you can listen to MY version of it.

You may find that you relax a little bit easier with my voice.

Flow123
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Xrush » October 17th, 2009, 1:38 am

kk thanks alot with the advice Flow123. I hope I could experience it like you did :D, and when it works I'll mke sure to post it :P
Xrush

Return to Success Stories