Feedback? Does anyone want more of my files?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Feedback? Does anyone want more of my files?

Postby cute_n_cuddly » August 11th, 2008, 8:52 pm

Ok, I have posted up a file that is about to become free. I have received one comment and a few votes but that is it. I have a few other files to upload but really was looking for help to improve my technique from all of you. And maybe a little confidence boost but that is secondary. I would like to hear from anyone who has listened to Diaper Training with Visualization; what they thought, how can I improve my files and if the file helped anyone. Anyhow, thanks to anyone who responds.
cute_n_cuddly

Don't Know yet

Postby wetdl » September 5th, 2008, 1:14 pm

I will definitely have a listen as soon as I it opens up, but no matter what anyone thinks, if it's something you enjoy, DO IT.
The fact you are you are trying to make your files the best they can be, shows you may be your own toughest critic.
Rest assured your efforts are appreciated.
wetdl

More to come

Postby cute_n_cuddly » September 14th, 2008, 11:12 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback/encouragement. I have another file that just needs some touch-ups ready. It is more direct in it's suggestions but along the same lines as my first, ie losing control of your bladder while wearing a diaper. I also have been working on some minor erickson techniques and have a third try in mind using complete indirect suggestion. Please offer any suggestions you may have about improving my techniques. I want to post a series of induction/deepener and bodies in separate files so that people can build there favorite combo and also a fast trigger like in the bubble induction. again as a separate file but i wonder if many people are interested or willing to build there own file from separate files.
cute_n_cuddly

Feedback

Postby wetdl » September 19th, 2008, 6:41 am

Yes, I love the build your own concept. I'm sure most can use it, and if its okay with you people will pre-assemble various combos for download.
I really like the idea behind many of the files here, but some contain suggestions that are beyond where I can safely go. The ability to include only what you want, or different levels would be great.
I’m still trying to get my first full trance, perhaps I subconsciously fear the full effects of some files or the length of time I will be triggered.
Thanks for your work and time.
WDL
wetdl

new hypnosis

Postby daredevil298 » November 4th, 2008, 3:06 am

hey can you make one that makes me wet the bed until i wake up the morning after i listen to the file? please make it so i only wet when im in diapers and only until i wake up the morning after listening to it. thanks for any help.
daredevil298

Sugestion

Postby wetdl » November 18th, 2008, 3:42 pm

daredevil298 you may want to try "You'll Regret it"
I haven't had any luck with it yet, but its not on my regular playlist
wetdl

Back after a break

Postby cute_n_cuddly » March 21st, 2009, 8:53 pm

So work and life has torn me away from fun stuff for a while but I am back for now. There seems to be a lot of interest in some variations and in my first file (over 1000 downloads since it went free) so I am going to try and recover my original work and get it organized. I may not be able to record anything new for a while but I should be able to post the work I have already done once I recover it.
cute_n_cuddly

Postby jim0512 » March 21st, 2009, 10:21 pm

i loved it
jim0512

Return to Diapers and Incontinence