looking for a online sub

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

looking for a online sub

Postby daddyjason » September 5th, 2008, 4:18 pm

message me at cellious@aol.com if ur interested
daddyjason

Postby Contagious » September 5th, 2008, 9:47 pm

I see that you have posted similar messages three times now. Allow me to assist you.

First of all, you have posted nothing about who you are, what you seek, or your intentions in any such relationship you pursue. How can anyone express interest if they have naught but a phone number on the proverbial bathroom wall?

Second, while the female population may be overtaking the male population in the world, the same is not true of this site. Even when you receive a reply from a woman, you must still check that she is not, in fact, a man.

Third, your post count may work against you. People such as you or I are relative newbies to the community and as such, have little or no credibility. If I were to announce my skills as a hypnotist and that I was looking for subjects, I would expect to find more role players than actual subjects. Being well known can earn you recommendations or reviews of your services. Being unknown means you must work harder to make your case.

Sadly, that isn't the case here.

Good day to you sir. May you find what you're looking for. You probably won't until you tell us, but well wishes are generally good form in polite conversation/society. As for me, I shall return to the shadows unless I feel a particular urge to comment or add myself to the long line of hypnotists.

I think I will decline at this time as that line looks miles long and my urge to post has subsided.
Contagious

Return to Meeting Grounds