Looking for daily instructions from

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for daily instructions from

Postby Naughty-Couple » September 11th, 2008, 11:39 am

I'm submissive and love being tricked or fooled by authority figures. taken advantage of or forced into a situation where i just simply have to do what i'm told to do. not so much a blackmail thing but more so....

tricked into doing things by being hypnotized.

I like waking up or going to bed reading or hearing about the things i'm expected to do or perform. forced masterbation, forced cum eating, forced sissy dress up, forced to tell someone what gets me off, oral anal and fake rape or being taken and used by men, groups or authority figures excite me. i grew up being molested by my doctor at a young age and even though i know now it was wrong what he and later all the other doctors friends did to me, i somehow enjoyed it and wanted and continued to go along with this and to this day i still see certain doctors.

i like being sexually screwed with. i love fantasy and mindset sex. just reading about it or knowing ahead of time that this is how its going to play out gets me off and then it sets in that its soon going to really happen to me and then my mind races and i just go crazt like a natual high and become so sexually aroused, i can't handle it until it finally happens.

so if your kinky, twisted and like mind sex? try me....
make me do it, i like it that way
Naughty-Couple

Postby Lunn » September 11th, 2008, 12:33 pm

Adding things like male or female, sexual prefrence, limits and such can help.

Lunn
Lunn
Regular
Regular

Postby Naughty-Couple » September 11th, 2008, 2:26 pm

Lunn wrote:Adding things like male or female, sexual prefrence, limits and such can help.

Lunn

I'm a male sub, open to all sexuality, my limits are nothing that involves poop, or children or public display. i like to be private and remain behind closed doors to play. not into torture or real serious pain, but i do enjoy cbt to a limit. nothing that makes me exposed to others. just the one that i'm playing with is fine for me. i love being teased and forced and like to be instructed to do naughty things.

I guess i haven't learned to suggest what i will or won't do based on the person that is in charge or control of me. i never know, i could like it or what ever it is that they suggest or expect of me to do, so i never really speak out, because i do not want to be someones pet and say no or i can't do that. i guess i just need to see or hear what is being asked of me to do or perform.

but in general i like playing the dumb and drunk or drugged or hypnotized submissive that is forced into doing things that i otherwise would never dream of doing. i have been experimenting with files on here and i do honestly believe that i have crossed the lines between what i think is real and happening to me to is it or could it be happening or did it already?

i made some mistakes of listening to more than one file and combining them and now not even knowing which ones i've listened to or who has given me certain instructions. i find myself wide awake and openly willing to do almost anything for complete strangers if they just merely ask me.

i was placing ad's online and looking for guys and girls, even couples for wild hot sex and then i found some Mistress who has decided to play with me. but she comes and goes and it seems when she's away, i'm left to look or pay attention to anyone suggesting that i perform for them.

it's strange but i think i'm under a spell now that just has me submitting sexually to anyone or maybe it's someone that knows a trigger word to get me started and under their control. it's kinda wierd but i like it. i love being sexual and would love to live in a world filled with fantasy and sex.

i like the mind control and fantasy part of it, before the actual real stuff happens. i like knowing it is going to happen. that i know some of it ahead of time and can surely expect it will soon begin. and then it does, and my mind goes off racing into extasy along with my body.

*hope this helps.... i'm a male submissive slave that likes just about everything sexual if i'm being controlled or forced to do it. nothing harmful or publicly embarrassing, just between me and someone. either online or in person is how i like it. i have tons of pictures on this site under show me your body... something strange has happened to me and lately i'm taking all these pictures of myself but somehow managing to keep my face private to protect my social circle. it's so weird to see myself and i know it's me, but my friends i think don't have a clue.

let alone how i would have sex with anyone of them if we were alone. and they said strip naked, kneel before me and suck my cock or lick my clit. i just can't seem to say no. if someone flirts with me, i seem to just give in and do what they want. so far i have no regrets and i like this new me.

i might need to reprogram myself, if thats even possible. lol
make me do it, i like it that way
Naughty-Couple

Return to Meeting Grounds