Dumb file ?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Dumb file ?

Postby etudiant » October 29th, 2008, 5:45 pm

I ask me if someone want to create a file for making dumb.
May be increase sexual pleasure and decrease IQ.

I have begun with some files and now i can't write a text with no mistakes.
The more my brain get dumber, the more my dick is hard

You can contact me at stereoisomere@gmail.com
etudiant

Postby unheard » October 30th, 2008, 12:56 am

I would like to see a "dumb" file that's temporary, like a day/weekend/week.

The files you've been using certainly seem to be working rather nicely. Which files have you been listening to? And for how long?
unheard
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » October 30th, 2008, 12:23 pm

Yeah really, what files have you been using? Looks to me like they're very effective! :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby etudiant » October 30th, 2008, 4:34 pm

I have transformed and recorded the TrainGayJock and TrainTotalJocks files.

While listening and watching the files that i have created, commands are flashing at 30 frames per second and mixed with the audio to control my subconscious and make me believe that i have very dumb.

I create self-doubt and completely let go of positive thinking and self-talk and replace it with images and feelings of fail.

When I watch this video, a feeling starts right in my belly and works its way up and is light confidence... confidence in the skills i have and the desire to learn less. My dick becomes harder and i'm ready to obey. Someone had told me to give him $100 for losing my IQ and i have accepted.

It's very difficult for me to write this message because I feel that I forgive the grammar rules and the vocabulary. It's very horny
etudiant

Postby unheard » October 31st, 2008, 12:31 am

you have copies of those files that you could link or post? :D
unheard
Regular
Regular

Postby etudiant » October 31st, 2008, 4:17 am

My videos are created by me for me. They contain particular messages and i am not sure that you can't understand. For example, I have recorded audio ("i can't calculate 1+1") and they are pictures of my cock on the screen. I imagined that it's a pendular and i do follow the commands.

My file is 800 Mbits (I take one year for inclure binaural, videos, audios) and it's difficult to transfer my email.

But i can burn this in a DVD. I would like to have another text, video or audio for increase my dumbass attitude. I try to become nothing and i'm sure that i can succeded.
etudiant

Postby unheard » October 31st, 2008, 7:31 pm

Dunno much about binaurals, videos etc. Sounds like it makes for effective hypnosis. The effects you're achieving are permanent though, right? I doubt I want anything long-term, just a vacation (who knows though).

Your experience is interesting. Thanks for posting it. I'd love to hear future developments.
unheard
Regular
Regular

Dumbing down

Postby OxyFemboi » October 31st, 2008, 8:00 pm

If anyone can adapt or otherwise make available the files that you used to decrease your intelligence, please let me know when they're available. I want to decrease my intelligence so badly it hurts.
In fact, could I get a copy of the files now? I'll send my address if you could make a copy for me.
Thank you.

Oxdude@yahoo.com
Oxjock@gmail.com
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Experimentalist » October 31st, 2008, 9:24 pm

I'm seriously interested in why anyone would like to decrease IQ.

I am very experimental but that part... no way.
Experimentalist

Postby Ntranced » October 31st, 2008, 10:38 pm

Experimentalist wrote:I'm seriously interested in why anyone would like to decrease IQ.

I am very experimental but that part... no way.

I think I see the appeal... the less you know the happier you are?
Though having that kind of affect be permanent is more like one of my fears, not desires..
Ntranced

Postby unheard » November 1st, 2008, 1:17 am

I would think of it as more of a vacation from seeing everyone's motivations, emotions, thoughts, seeing problems and solutions instantly, being generally more intelligent and less accepted.

I must say though, being dumb permanently isn't very appealing. I like picking things up quickly and never having to study. I would just like to be able to interact with other people on a presumed normal level. Acting only gets you so far. And drugs, including alcohol, aren't an option, so a temporary solution is rather appealing.
unheard
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » November 1st, 2008, 10:09 am

This is useful for people who want to be bimbos/babys
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Experimentalist » November 1st, 2008, 8:32 pm

Well, seriously, speaking as a guy with a top IQ, I have to say that the appeal of being a dumb IQ challenged bimbo of course can SOUND sexy... but it's better to just focus on being in the moment.. enjoying life.. not thinking when not really required... is a better place.

I will keep my IQ thank you very much, but I WILL keep it despite acting like a nutcase sometimes... switching it off in the moment. NOT permanently.
Experimentalist

Being Dumber

Postby OxyFemboi » November 1st, 2008, 10:41 pm

Actually, I do want to switch my intelligence off permanently. My brain runs at such high processing speed that I solve problems in seconds that take others minutes to hours to solve. That is not good or bad of itself. I always use the "extra" time to worry about things that I cannot possibly affect. The phrase "now that we've solved the problems of the world, what should we do now?" is appropriate.

"Appropriate" for me is worrying constantly about every little detail of life. How I can "Murphy-proof" my life ... an impossibility: you cannot make anything foolproof; fools are too ingenious ... which ends up driving me from one state of depression to another.

With a much lower processing speed, my brain will have much less "extra" time to use and I will not be driven into a near-constant state of depression. Yes, medications do help, but not nearly enough. With less time to worry, I will worry less.

And thus be more happy.

Oxdude
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Re: Being Dumber

Postby lettuce » November 2nd, 2008, 1:40 am

oxdude wrote:Actually, I do want to switch my intelligence off permanently. My brain runs at such high processing speed that I solve problems in seconds that take others minutes to hours to solve. That is not good or bad of itself. I always use the "extra" time to worry about things that I cannot possibly affect. The phrase "now that we've solved the problems of the world, what should we do now?" is appropriate.

"Appropriate" for me is worrying constantly about every little detail of life. How I can "Murphy-proof" my life ... an impossibility: you cannot make anything foolproof; fools are too ingenious ... which ends up driving me from one state of depression to another.

With a much lower processing speed, my brain will have much less "extra" time to use and I will not be driven into a near-constant state of depression. Yes, medications do help, but not nearly enough. With less time to worry, I will worry less.

And thus be more happy.

Oxdude

You could also use hypnosis to make you worry less, or achieve more harmony in your mind. If you went to a psychotherapist, I'm pretty sure they'd come up with some good suggestions the instant you explained your situation.

Personally, I can't help but see files that make you dumber as a way to escape reality. Many would agree that life is much less beautiful when seen intellectually, so an easy solution is to take away your ability to see it intellectually. If you can identify with this, keep in mind that you can probably also use hypnosis to free yourself a bit from the restraints of the intellect without losing it.

But I'm not judging. Even if I wanted to judge, I'm using hypnosis to kinda escape reality too, so I've lost my right to judge. I actually think it's a little cute.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby asankhya » November 2nd, 2008, 2:18 am

i really wouldn't recommend this type of file, unless you're looking for some type of temporary effect.

it just sounds like you're thinking too much. take a few minutes to sit down and calm your mind. focus on your breathing, and nothing else. this is what meditation is, and i think you should look into vipassana meditation. that shit makes you more intelligent but not in the sense that you're probably thinking of. knowledge is what education gives you, wisdom is what unbiased observing gives you. knowledge is accompanied by mental noise and overactive thinking and feelings of separation from everything around you, and wisdom is the opposite. but wisdom is smater. :)
asankhya

Postby Kenn » November 2nd, 2008, 8:26 am

Personally I have to agree with asankhya on this. Use hypnosis or meditation to get rid of the depression without losing your intellect. The world isn't worst for intelligent people, it's just different. You have a gift that could do a lot of good, please don't completely throw it away.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » November 2nd, 2008, 8:34 pm

Hypnotists are rare in the area. Psychotherapists are rarer in the area. Hypnotherapists are even rarer.

Traveling seventy-five to one hundred miles [the distance to the nearest large city] to see a therapist often enough to make a difference is not a viable option ... not with gasoline the price it is and my finances in their decrepit shape.

Oxdude
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Kenn » November 2nd, 2008, 11:25 pm

oxdude wrote:Hypnotists are rare in the area. Psychotherapists are rarer in the area. Hypnotherapists are even rarer.

Traveling seventy-five to one hundred miles [the distance to the nearest large city] to see a therapist often enough to make a difference is not a viable option ... not with gasoline the price it is and my finances in their decrepit shape.

Oxdude

Then just use the files on this site, and the ones over on emg's other site, instead of seeing a hypnotherapist.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Your Option

Postby OxyFemboi » November 3rd, 2008, 1:55 am

I would have done that ... except I had a problem. I took care of my Mom who has Alzheimer's disease 24/7. I could not leave ... doing ... to watch shows, or go out to grocery shop. I didn't have a computer. I had no time to take a break to listen to TrainTotalJock2 [or whatever] when I had to watch Mom 24/7. Besides, then I had to think for two, balance checkbooks, and such.

Now, Mom is in a "personal care home", I'm recovering from a severe case of burn-out [and migraines] and the TTJ files are not working nearly fast enough.

I also had to "break" the dumbness factor so I could handle family and financial crises month after month. So the "dumbness" factor of the TTJs might not even work this time around.

Oxdude
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Being dumb can be a straight fantasy ...

Postby OxyFemboi » November 5th, 2008, 11:24 pm

Becoming a dumb jock can be a straight fantasy. Really.

I'm gay, that's all. I only enjoy sex with guys. Jocks are especially sexy, with the chiseled body, masses of muscle, six-pack abs, and all that. The image is fucking sexy. Jocks are major fantasies.

I lust after jocks. I could become a jock with dedication, the dedication being emphasized by hypnosis. I fucking want to turn myself into a jock; as a friend once phrased it, I'm a "nerd-to-jock tranny". I'm not alone in wanting to "jock" myself.

"Dumb" just comes along for the ride, like "computer" attaches itself to "nerd"....

Ox
Oxjock@gmail.com
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby slyfox » November 9th, 2008, 5:36 pm

Are there any files out there that would specifically make a person dumber without adding in the jock behaviors? I mean just lowers the IQ - and preferably keeps lowering the IQ the more the file is listened to - and that's it?
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Dumb file

Postby OxyFemboi » November 10th, 2008, 3:15 am

Sounds like a good idea. I think I saw it requested on the Voting page. We could all get together; every one of us who wants it contribute an equal part of the price for EMG to make it.

Who else wants EMG to make this file? Remember: the more of us who contribute, the cheaper it is.

Ox
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby slyfox » November 10th, 2008, 8:31 am

I do! :P
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Dumb File

Postby OxyFemboi » November 10th, 2008, 9:41 pm

Me too.

Anybody else?

Ox
ojock@gmail.com
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Dumb file

Postby OxyFemboi » November 13th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Well, this is a file to make you dumb, not dumb and gay.

In or out?

ox
oxjock@gmail.com
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 0turner0 » November 13th, 2008, 10:49 pm

also, severely in - been working on this for a while myself :P
scripts in VH can only do so much....
plus EMG's voice is its own trigger for me now :D
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby 0turner0 » November 14th, 2008, 10:23 am

Still in the process of trying to make one that works well, is what I meant :wink: it's pretty tuned to myself right now, of course. :P
0turner0
Regular
Regular

I agree

Postby OxyFemboi » November 14th, 2008, 7:16 pm

I agree. I've listened to EMG's files for so long that listening to his voice puts me under almost instantly, too.

So that makes how many so far? Five?
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby attaturk » January 7th, 2009, 3:41 pm

i would love an iq reduction file.
attaturk

Postby AlphaShepherd » January 8th, 2009, 10:10 pm

I wouldn't want to listen to it, but I'd volunteer to record the file. I've heard I'm pretty good at making files, though I'm not 100% on how the script would go. Maybe the last thing you guys do with your IQ is help me write a script before I drain them?
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 9th, 2009, 5:35 am

Writing the dumb file may be the hardest thing any of us have done. I know I respond best when I am given specific targets. Some possible examples of what I might include in the dumb file. [Be very willing to jump in here and help -- or criticize, fellow dumb wannabes.]

--------------------

The accident that caused your concussion made you dumber.

You were told about the accident but have forgotten the details.

Your life before the accident is hazy and hard to remember.

A fifth grader is smarter than you.

In fact, a third grader is smarter than you.

Counting is hard.

You keep forgetting numbers.

Arithmetic is hard.

Fractions are hard.

Reading is hard and keeps getting harder.

Spelling is hard.

You keep misspelling words often.

You stutter badly as a result of the accident.

You need to move your lips when reading.

Details of life before the accident is hazy and hard to remember.

Exercise make you dumber.

You love physical work.

Walking is fun.

Swimming is fun.

[Optional: You love to smoke.

Smoking make you feel good about yourself.

Each cigarette you smoke makes you dumber.]

You love physical work.

Thinking is hard.

Thinking gets harder each day.

You like to do physical stuff.

You cuss more than ever.

It is hard to find words when you want to say something.

You find it easy to accept these changes.

You like these changes in your behavior and thinking.

You are proud to be dumb.

You are content to be dumb.

--------------------------

Well, it's a start....

Other suggestions, anyone?
Oxjock
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby slyfox » January 9th, 2009, 2:12 pm

That seems more like a progression of files, making you dumber and dumber as you listen to them in turn, than it does just as one big file. I like the idea, actually, a gradual regression of the mind, things like reading and writing and doing math getting harder and harder the longer you listen, to the point where it's difficult if not impossible to even think with any complexity. I support the suggestion that certain things (like exercise or smoking) can act as a trigger that dumbs the mind down even more. The "accident" idea, though, is kinda sketchy. Unless you never talked about having an accident, I'm sure someone you know would point out that you were never in an accident, and that may make the file less believable, and hence would not work afterwards.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MistE » January 9th, 2009, 2:55 pm

Hmm, I could volunteer to try this.

I like making girls into bimbos or making them less intelligent and more horny, docile, submission. I've got really extensive experience. If any of you have a specific request, I can make something and upload it to WMM. My partner can probably write a script for this. He's -really- good. And I'd record it. I like to think that a sexy female voice will put people under better. Maybe even add some simplification/age regression-to-Iq-drain elements? Upto all of you. Just noticed this topic and figured it'd be interesting to do.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Accidnet include because....

Postby OxyFemboi » January 9th, 2009, 9:27 pm

I wanted to include a cause for the dumbness other than listening to the file. An "accident" [deliberately left vague] like falling off a ladder, slipping and hitting head while alone-- very forgettable things -- could explain the intelligence decline.

You don't remember some traumatic accidents. I know; I was in a bicycle-car accident; I was on the bicycle. I don't remember a thing from shortly before the accident through the next ten or so hours, though I was told that I was very lucid to the police officer; I was lucid enough to convince him I didn't need to go to the hospital. A friend took me later; I was released into that friend's care.

I only know I was in a bicycle-car accident because I was told ... a few times.... If an accident that knocks you out happens when you're alone .... how would you know? Some missing time ... that's it.

So just add the following true statements " an accident that causes unconsciousness can affect intelligence [can make you dumber]" and "you typically forget what happened when accidents cause blows to the head and the few hours surrounding it". Both statements are true and are taught as basic to first responders like ambulance technicians ... people who see this all the time.

I thought about including statements like "you failed fifth grade" or "you failed seventh grade ... twice" or "you quit school" but decided against it because they are so easily checked. A look at the [high school or college] diploma on the wall or looking in your Yearbook gives the lie to them.

A slip-and-fall where you hit your head while alone? Impossible to check. You're never alone? Oh, really? Ever? You've never been missing a few minutes in your life? Daydreaming? Asleep? Easy to accept as a cause of your dumbness? Yeah.

Does this help?

Oxjock
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby slyfox » January 11th, 2009, 10:43 am

Yeah, that does make sense :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Miracle_Never_Happen » January 12th, 2009, 9:44 pm

Doesn't EMG have an IQ reduction file over on hypno-files.com?
Miracle_Never_Happen

Postby Route42 » January 13th, 2009, 12:46 am

Miracle_Never_Happen wrote:Doesn't EMG have an IQ reduction file over on hypno-files.com?

I thought so too, but when I went back to check I didn't see anything listed there. There is an IQ Increase... and something called Decrease IQ Short Version, but the time lists the length as only being 1 second long... and when I downloaded it anyway hoping that was a misprint, it... well, it wasn't a misprint.
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby forecastdown » January 13th, 2009, 1:15 pm

This is the file I've been waiting for! Lowering intelligence, linking arousal with stupidity, etc... I've actually made some scripts of this nature for VH in the past. I'll look around and see if I still have them--if I find anything good, I'll post it.
forecastdown

Postby joe » January 13th, 2009, 1:51 pm

You need to move your lips when reading.

... is gold
joe
Mentor
Mentor

dumb file

Postby ftslave67 » January 18th, 2009, 5:59 am

Hope this is not too far off topic, but have you considered meditation? If you're thinking too much, "mindfulness meditation" can help clear your mind. And 10-15 minutes a day helps a lot.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » January 19th, 2009, 4:29 pm

Cool, let us know how it goes! :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlphaShepherd » January 19th, 2009, 10:31 pm

I recorded and posted the file Be Dumb! for everyone to enjoy. OxJock helped me write it, so kudos to him! I sincerely hope it works for all of you. I've not done a file like this before, but I tried pretty damn hard to get it right. Here's to hoping it worked, guys. If you like it and if you can remember, send me a message and maybe I'll make a more intense file for ya'll later.

Assuming the one I made works at all. No guarantees.

Enjoy your freebie!
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Be Dumb! file

Postby OxyFemboi » January 20th, 2009, 2:41 am

Oh, gods, I hope it works! I hope, I hope, I hope!

If I can, I'll let you know my progress ... or should that be regress?

Formerly :Oxdude

Now :Oxjock

Oxjock@gmail.com
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby forecastdown » January 20th, 2009, 7:36 pm

Thanks a ton! I've really been looking forward to this!
forecastdown

Postby joe » January 21st, 2009, 12:27 am

this file is awesum....luv to see more of them like the TTJ files, Dumb1, Dumb2, Dumb3... luv the voice and the way it sounds
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Be DUmb!

Postby OxyFemboi » January 21st, 2009, 3:35 am

Greetings.

I just made a mp3 file to play as a sleep learning file with Jekket's files. Specifically, the files I used and the order I used them in are:

Induction,
Deepener, Be Dumb!, Be Obedient!, Be Dumb!,
Deepener, Be Dumb!, Be Obedient!, Be Dumb!,
Deepener, Be Dumb!, Be Dumb!,
Wakener.

This more or less filled the CD. There is maybe one minute left on it.

I am going to use this when I fall asleep tonight. I will let you know the results hopefully daily. As soon as I see results, you will probably see them, too.

As of now, I have an IQ of over 140 [yes, it's true] and a vocabulary that probably can be best described as extensive. I read dictionaries and encyclopedias when I was young and bored. My photographic memory is both a curse and a blessing. I have been cursed as a "know-it-all" ... and I am. My teachers usually said things like "Put your hand down, Ox, I know you know it; I want to find out if anyone else does!"

In other words, not a beloved member of the class but the nerd who skewed the curve and caused everyone else to get Cs and Ds instead of Bs and Cs.

Peace and muscles.

And I hope the Pittsburgh Steelers winl the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oxjock

Oxjock@gmail.com
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby bdbu » January 21st, 2009, 9:03 pm

fuck pittsburgh. first carson now willis. your D coordinator is a bad man.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » January 22nd, 2009, 5:42 am

Go Stillers!

Anyway, if you really want to become stupid, why don't you just watch more TV? Watching cartoons and the Three Stooges can be very relaxing, and enjoyable. You don't like watching the news--it is difficult to understand, and boring. Cartoons are funny--they make you feel good! I'ts OK to watch cartoons-you enjoy it. And you can just kind of trance out & relax while doing so. Every so often, you might feel a need for some porn, too. And that's OK--you can enjoy watching porn to your heart's content, because you have permission. And it feels good.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Report such as it it

Postby OxyFemboi » January 23rd, 2009, 12:02 am

I said I'd report on how it goes. Well, I deceded after a few hours to just listen to the Be Dumb! track. That's what I've been doing for the past whowever long it's been.

I woke up yesterday with a headache and went bak to bed. I left the Be Dumb! track playing since it seemed to be working. I had some really fucking strange dreams -- i think they were dreams -- and I just got the fucking income tax in the mail.

I'm going to hate doing that even more this year since I'm having troule rtunderstanding the instructions and have no desire to do it anywat.

More later.

Ox
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Next

Return to Success Stories