Confession and a success report

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Confession and a success report

Postby random_rodder » October 31st, 2008, 1:55 pm

Hello everyone, as you'll be able to tell by my post count, I'm a newbie at all of this hypno stuff. And, I've gotta confess, I was skeptical as hell about it, even after my first success, which was this past Monday. I'll get to that in a minute. As of today, I'm a confirmed believer.

Wanted to start out by saying I stumbled across this site completely by accident. Was looking for ways to get past a problem my wife and I were having. She's diabetic and her medications have messed with her sex drive (as in she doesn't really have one, and at 38 yo, that sucks). She's willing, but, I always have to initate. It's hard for me to do that because most times I know how exhausted she is. And, since we don't go to bed until midnight sometimes, I leave her alone and go to sleep frustrated. She doesn't understand why I won't just ask, and I guess to an extent.

That said, I also have to admit, for the context of this post, I love bondage. Didn't know until years after we got married (been 20 years now) I was that kinky, I have told her and she understands, just doesn't do much for her. So I've resorted to years of self bondage. I've used my wife as a backup safety device since she worked nights in case I messed up, she could free me. Again, this will give an understanding of what I've done with the files here.

So, that brings me to here. Looking over the files, I figured there might be a few that might 'encourage' me to get over the issues I'm having. As I said, I was failry skeptical about all of this hypnosis stuff. As skeptical as I am, there's no way I could even brouch this subject with her. She's a strong willed woman who does NOT reliquish control and I know I'd have to be the one to listen to the files. Anyway, last week I d/l'd a few files; Mari's Virtual Plug's was the first. I didn't mess with any of the induction files because I've always been able to trance anytime I wanted. For some reason, it's always been that way.

Anyway, after listening to the Virtual Plugs file 4 or 5 times a day over the weekend, I tried it on Monday after work, while in my office. Set it on 'repeat' in WMP, put the headphones on, relaxed in my chair and clicked play. I don't know how many times it played, but, after a while, I could feel the anal plug. Then shortly after, I could feel one openeing my mouth. To say this startled me would be an under statement. I didn't listen to any more, while tranced, until Wednesday. I know Mari's file was a Trig file, but, I could still feel the anal plug on Tuesday and Wednesday.

On Wednesday, I got the nerve up to go all out. I figured I'd try a file that would 'encourage' me to initate sex with my wife. EMG's Coursed Plugs was the one I chose. I figured if anything would 'encourage' me to intiate sex, an ever expanding plug up my ass would do it. So, I've listen twice a day with not a lot of results, until today. The last two days, I've felt a twinge here or there, but, nothing constant. Today, however, is another story.

For my lunch hour, I told my secretary, I would be in my office and no calls, no visits. I closed and locked my office door, closed Outlook, pulled up the file in WMP, put the headphones in and clicked play. During the induction this time, something different happened. I was deeper in the trance than I ever have been. I could hear the server fans faintly running in the other room, I was aware of noises outside of my office, but, I did not care, nor did I have a desire to interact. Also, I was aware I could move, but, I did not WANT to. I knew I could move ONLY if I absolutely HAD to.

During the course of the hypnosis part of the file, I could feel myself responding to what EMG was saying. I could 'feel' the plug inserted. I could feel the sensations. Sometimes it hurt, other times I just felt pressure. When the file was over and the trane was lifted, I couldn't feel anything at that point. So, I just didn't think about it. A bit later I had to go help someone with an email problem. While walking down a hallway, where thankfully, there are no offices, WHAM!!! I felt the anal plug! I could feel it moving with evey step. It was such a shock I almost fell to the floor. I'm sitting here typing this, feeling a little uncomfortableness in my arse...

To say the least, I didn't expect this to work. At all. Right now I'm hoping I didn't get in over my head. Only time will tell.

Great site, and, apparently, great files.

Later,

r/r
random_rodder

Return to General Hypnosis