Suggesting files?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Suggesting files?

Postby Pammy_Goodgirl » November 30th, 2008, 11:29 am

I'm new here, and haven't tried much, but I'm curious about offering suggestions for files. I'm nervous about some of the most hardcore transformation files, but I like the idea of revealing more and more of my feminine side in public.

For instance, I'd like a file that does this:

You start to feel a thin buttplug in your bottom. As time goes on, it gets bigger and bigger, until it's very painful and affects your walking. What you have to do to shrink the plug is to walk with a sexy, slutty hip sway where strange men can see you. Like in a mall. The sexier you walk, the faster the plug shrinks, and the longer it stays shrunk. You can also stand in place and sway and twist your hips around like you're a stripper. But it has to be where at least one man can see you.

Each listen will make it last for the rest of the day.
Pammy_Goodgirl

Postby Cade » November 30th, 2008, 5:32 pm

i love that idea, but if you're just asking for suggestions i'd try curse stroke sissy, i unfortunately have failed it and don't feel like trying it anymore :\
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby Pammy_Goodgirl » December 1st, 2008, 6:21 am

Hey, I've read about that one. The whole idea of my thought was to go slow and enjoy the progress and embarrassment one bit at a time. I don't want to be locked into ultimate humiliation from the beginning.

I love the idea of balancing pain with embarrassment. Like maybe a trigger file you use when you're out in public. Your ass starts to itch like crazy, and you know the only way to relieve it is to piss at a urinal with your pants and underpants all the way around your ankles. Or the buttplug grows in you more and more painfully until you tell a man "my ass is so sore from last night."

I'm afraid of being locked into a one-way train of feminization and sissification! At least try to trick me a little at a time!
Pammy_Goodgirl

Return to Feminizations Forum