Looking for Male Dom Hypnotist

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for Male Dom Hypnotist

Postby Leashdog » December 13th, 2008, 1:43 am

Hi everyone. I'm a submissive boy in Los Angeles. I'm 39, 220, brn hair, blue/grey eyes. Looking for a Dominant hypnotist who can help bring out my piggish side. While I'm very kinky and enjoy many aspects of bdsm, I'm not a very sexual person. I am looking to have my sexual inhibitions lowered, and start craving cock, feeling like a dirty slut who needs to get his holes filled, a toy that needs to be played with. I'm already somewhat submissive but would like to have my submissive side enhanced.

I'm not looking for online ownership or control. Real time in person, yes, very much so. Would love a real time hypno Daddy and would welcome the opportunity to see how far we could take things. But if not local, would really like to meet a hypnotist that could help me with my goal, pervert me and make me the cock hungry pig I really want to be.

Thank you.

I can be reached at leashpup@hotmail.com
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Postby Leashdog » December 16th, 2008, 11:03 pm

Wow, 72 views and not even one comment. :(
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

No replies

Postby donna_cd » December 17th, 2008, 4:34 pm

[quote="Leashdog"]Wow, 72 views and not even one comment. :

Well there is now !!

Seriously though,I think there are lots of Hypnotists just looking for girls,not manu looking for guys,just my impression but I do look on here a lot . Best of luck xx
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby Leashdog » December 17th, 2008, 5:57 pm

Well, a comment is a comment. Thank you for saying hi. :)
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds