Train Nipple Orgasm

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Train Nipple Orgasm

Postby Susie_0044 » January 21st, 2009, 7:43 pm

Hi. I am a female and I thought I would share. After a month of listening to this file daily it is really begining to work.! My nipples are a lot more sensitive. I love the way they feel under my shirt and find myself not wearing a bra when I am home so I can feel them under my shirt and the cold air on them when I walk outside. My nipples are hard all the time and I want to touch them all the time. I had my first nipple orgasm a few days ago and it was great! Never knew I could have an orgasm that way!
Susie_0044

Repetition is the Key.

Postby Calimore » January 21st, 2009, 8:32 pm

I was reading just yesterday of clinical finding showing that while some people CAN trance to a hypnosis recording the very first time, the average subject will respond to a well-made hypnosis recording after about 20 hours of exposure.

Much of that time, for many subjects, is spent simply learning to relax and give up enough control to allow the hypnotist to guide them into a trance deep enough for the their suggestions to work.

As a man who can experience multiple orgasms, I'm happy to hear about your recent success, Susie. Such phenomenon as these help serve to remind us, that for most of us, our largest sexual organ rests snugly between our ears. :wink:
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Susie_0044 » January 23rd, 2009, 12:22 pm

The file is EMG's TrainNippleOrgasm. The file is written for men and women so I would assume it would work on a man as well.

Susie
Susie_0044

Postby lettuce » January 24th, 2009, 5:18 pm

Hm, it sounds interesting to try. I think it'd be particularly awesome for a man to be able to orgasm through nipple play.

If it wouldn't be of too much bother, would you mind telling us how it feels to orgasm through nipple play? Is it basically just like rubbing the clitoris to orgasm, just with the nipples, or is it a different experience?

Calimore wrote:Such phenomenon as these help serve to remind us, that for most of us, our largest sexual organ rests snugly between our ears. :wink:

Personally I don't need much more reminders after talking to a girl who orgasmed by touching something that wasn't even part of her. But that's not to say it isn't fun to read about it!
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby JessicaDrew » March 3rd, 2009, 6:44 am

I am male and about a month ago i managed to orgasm purely through nipple play.

I have been using a lot of Gender Transformation hypnosis files, but this i managed without hypnosis in bed :oops:
JessicaDrew

Postby MasterJack » March 7th, 2009, 4:39 pm

I am a male and would like to orgasm through nipple play alone (no penis stimulation).

To the previous male who can orgasm through nipple play, can you do it through nipple play alone, and do you produce a dry orgasm (no ejaculation)?
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Postby C87 » March 7th, 2009, 9:29 pm

Wait, so you can keep going and going with a nipple orgasm without stopping and nothing will happen between the legs?

Or will it make you have a hardon and blow your load, if nothing happens down there can the orgasm go on for a long time?

8O
C87
Regular
Regular

Postby JessicaDrew » March 10th, 2009, 6:30 am

yodaboy wrote:I am a male and would like to orgasm through nipple play alone (no penis stimulation).

To the previous male who can orgasm through nipple play, can you do it through nipple play alone, and do you produce a dry orgasm (no ejaculation)?

I haven't managed it since that one time, but it was through nipple play alone. I was lost in a fantasy, and made myself go into "a mind orgasm", which translated through into a physical orgasm
JessicaDrew

Re: hmm?

Postby steveluv6 » March 17th, 2009, 8:01 pm

rushmore34 wrote:really interested in this file...which one is it? do you think it would work with a male?

Oh, it does work...I'm a male and I orgasm every time. This morning, I even orgasm'd while under. Awesome file.
steveluv6

Postby SgtNimrod » March 18th, 2009, 2:37 am

It works. It doesn't actually stimulate your genitals at first; it shoots pleasure throughout your body, rapidly and without mercy, and as a result of that...well, fill it in from there.

After about the 4th or 5th listen...well, I have this one shirt that I can't wear in public or I'll start rubbing myself.

And I have a toothbrush that vibrates.

Use your imagination with this file, is my suggestion. Let yourself relax fully; eventually the file will arouse you enough that wanting to be more aroused will pull you into the trance. I was laying down listening to this file and rapidly rubbing into my bed, and that in itself shattered my resistance to going further and listening again.

My favorite training file.
SgtNimrod

Postby sgt88 » May 3rd, 2011, 4:37 pm

i have just started using this file (i'm a female) i lay on my bed and relax listening to it i basically hump my bed near the end of the file and immediately start rubbing my nipples. i cant wait to orgasm from it. i wonder if i should use the bigboobies file along with it. i am kind of scared to though because my boobs are already big (d's) what do you think?
sgt88

Postby pogo » May 4th, 2011, 1:55 am

sgt88 wrote:i have just started using this file (i'm a female) i lay on my bed and relax listening to it i basically hump my bed near the end of the file and immediately start rubbing my nipples. i cant wait to orgasm from it. i wonder if i should use the bigboobies file along with it. i am kind of scared to though because my boobs are already big (d's) what do you think?

Other people will tell you different, but I think that the files which promise you physical changes really just change your perception a bit -- so go for it. You may feel that you have bigger boobs or even see that you have bigger boobs, but you won't really be in any danger of back problems or having to buy new clothes.
pogo

Postby carshy » May 4th, 2011, 8:35 am

and I'm one of those people :P it is possible to get physical changes from files. Breast growth definitely, I've seen it. ;) ...not me btw someone else.

It really is up to you if you want to use one of those files. your boobs are already a good size :P congratulations on your success :)
carshy

Postby sgt88 » May 4th, 2011, 11:19 am

thank you guys :D
sgt88

Postby Hank01 » May 23rd, 2011, 7:48 pm

I woke up one night totally horny and automatically started playing with my nipples, never touching my cock. Well, after about 20, my body when into such convulsions and I swear I had an orgasm, but there was no evidence when I finally was able to relax and control the breathing. It was amazing and I'm wondering if I had in deed reached an orgasm, even though dry. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby kitsukat » June 2nd, 2011, 4:23 am

This file didn't work for me.. I can orgasm via my nipples, but touching my nipples too often just ends up in it being too painful to touch.

I really do wish there were more files focused on breasts though.
kitsukat
Regular
Regular

For a male, works on senitivity for sure.

Postby kinkybc » November 3rd, 2012, 12:47 am

I have listened to this file about 12 times now, and being a male, I have found my nipples much more sensitive. I wonder if this effect is from the file itself, or is the result natural, from stimulating them more often?

I wonder if this would occur if I had ever had the interest in my life to stimulate my nipples without the file?

Also, although I have not yet really tried to cause an orgasm this way, nipple stimulation seems to produce erections and stimulation as the file suggests. I don't really know if this is also something that occurs in all men.

But I will keep listening, because the feelings from my nipples are pleasant, and new, although I don't yet feel any need to orgasm from it.
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Postby kinkybc » February 2nd, 2013, 6:28 pm

Just an update. I have used this file with addictive breast play, very infrequently though. These files have an effect, stimulating the nipples to increased sensitivity, and recently the areolas also. I have not achieved orgasm, and the sensitivity of my nipples has not increased, as specified in the file, but stayed the same each and every time.
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Postby kinkybc » September 3rd, 2013, 10:57 pm

Well I stopped listening for about 6 months now, and I realize that the effects of increased sensitivity were from the file itself, and not from physical stimulation, as the sensations went back to the way they had once been (no real sensitivity, as before ever listening). Since starting up the file again, the sensitivity quickly returned, although I didn't listen to the nipple addiction file, as that also worked, and I am not sure that I want the effects.
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories