Freaky shit and more

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Freaky shit and more

Postby bucknaked » January 28th, 2009, 11:39 pm

I know most of you are hypnosexuals and that's fine.

I've seen a ghost and experienced haunting. I worked at a place that was haunted but never experienced it. And and had a conversation with a telepath.

The real freaky thing I've experienced was the large ball of light and the three hour time loss.

Before I go into detail, is there anyone here interested in helping me recover the details?

I'd prefer contact in this post.

Thanks
bucknaked

Postby whatthe75 » January 29th, 2009, 1:20 am

Most of the time the unconcious blacks out some memories for your own protection.Make sure you get the right person to do it. e.g. one thats going to check with your unconcious mind,that it is ok to do it.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » January 29th, 2009, 11:51 am

Well, if you are serious about finding out what really happened, then you can book me for a session. It sounds very interesting, and I'd like very much to assist you.

Best wishes

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Lunn » January 29th, 2009, 12:13 pm

Go with the professional that knows a buttfuck load more about what he is doing than most.

Lunn
Lunn
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » January 29th, 2009, 9:26 pm

Regressions are Serious Business. Be careful who you let go mucking about in your memories. It's far easier to create false ones than to recover lost ones.

You might want to look into finding someone who has a professional license either instead of or in addition to a hypnosis certificate. There are people who specialize in this sort of work, but there aren't many of them.

Good luck.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Calimore » January 30th, 2009, 5:22 pm

Hehe - hypnosexuals. :D

I know this guy in NYC who could help. Guy by the name of Jeeb...

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Lots of good advice ahead of me, so I'll just endorse everyone whose already advised you (they all know what they are talking about, here) and simply wish you luck figuring out what happened, Buck.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby bucknaked » January 30th, 2009, 7:54 pm

whatthe75 wrote:Most of the time the unconcious blacks out some memories for your own protection.Make sure you get the right person to do it. e.g. one thats going to check with your unconcious mind,that it is ok to do it.

I was driving.

I had two friends in the car; one remembered the same details (without prompting) the other excels in denial but saw it first.

It happened 28 years ago and I've only seriously considered a tist for 4 years. I'll be cautious.
bucknaked

Postby bucknaked » January 30th, 2009, 8:02 pm

cardigan wrote:Well, if you are serious about finding out what really happened, then you can book me for a session. It sounds very interesting, and I'd like very much to assist you.

Best wishes

Cardigan

Thanks, but you are in Denmark, so I don't know how it could work.
bucknaked

Postby bucknaked » January 30th, 2009, 8:12 pm

Blink wrote:Regressions are Serious Business. Be careful who you let go mucking about in your memories. It's far easier to create false ones than to recover lost ones.

You might want to look into finding someone who has a professional license either instead of or in addition to a hypnosis certificate. There are people who specialize in this sort of work, but there aren't many of them.

Good luck.

-- Blink

That is correct. Well, at least my research has led me to believe that it is much easier to implant then it is to recover.

My research goes on to suggest that most tists are more interested in implanting then recovering.

I'm looking for someone who has a non-hypnosexual interest. One who knows that there is something more than this dimension and who wants to see through the eyes of someone who's seen it. Many times.
bucknaked

Postby Blink » January 31st, 2009, 8:43 am

bucknaked wrote:I'm looking for someone who has a non-hypnosexual interest. One who knows that there is something more than this dimension and who wants to see through the eyes of someone who's seen it. Many times.
I'm an Ericksonian. I take that as license to tell the occasional story.

This one is actually just a brief exchange of dialogue between a husband and wife. She comes home late one evening to find him on hands and knees poking around under the sofa.

Wife: "What are you doing?"
    Husband: "I'm looking for my car keys."
    Wife: "How did your car keys get under the sofa?"
    Husband: "They didn't. I dropped 'em down a storm drain downtown."
    Wife: "Then why are you poking around under the sofa looking for them?"
    Husband: "It's warmer here and the light's better."

I don't know why that came to mind.

I was really thinking that I'm starting to like the term "hypnosexual," despite my negative first impression of it. That, and I've got a horrible twist on a Rod Stewart lyric running through my head, now.

If you want my bodhi
And you think I'm sexy
Come on sugar, let me know

I blame my upbringing. ;)

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby bucknaked » February 2nd, 2009, 9:13 pm

Blink wrote:
bucknaked wrote:I'm looking for someone who has a non-hypnosexual interest. One who knows that there is something more than this dimension and who wants to see through the eyes of someone who's seen it. Many times.
I'm an Ericksonian. I take that as license to tell the occasional story.

This one is actually just a brief exchange of dialogue between a husband and wife. She comes home late one evening to find him on hands and knees poking around under the sofa.

Wife: "What are you doing?"
    Husband: "I'm looking for my car keys."
    Wife: "How did your car keys get under the sofa?"
    Husband: "They didn't. I dropped 'em down a storm drain downtown."
    Wife: "Then why are you poking around under the sofa looking for them?"
    Husband: "It's warmer here and the light's better."

I don't know why that came to mind.

I was really thinking that I'm starting to like the term "hypnosexual," despite my negative first impression of it. That, and I've got a horrible twist on a Rod Stewart lyric running through my head, now.

If you want my bodhi
And you think I'm sexy
Come on sugar, let me know

I blame my upbringing. ;)

-- Blink

Sexually oriented hypnotic files. Hypnosexual. Fell free to use it.

Vaudeville:

Funny Man: How can you tell when a politician is lying?

Straight Man: I don't know, how can you tell when a politician is lying?

Funny Man: His lips move.
bucknaked

Return to General Hypnosis