Increasing individual susceptiveness throughout hypnotism

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Increasing individual susceptiveness throughout hypnotism

Postby livelonger8 » February 3rd, 2009, 12:53 pm

I recently thought of a way from which individuals could become much more susceptible to hypnosis; despite files already existing, a key fundamental still remains quiet through the art of hypnosis. In other words, I've noticed many issues correlated to belief; belief is fundamental to perception and is therefore, essential to hypnosis, amongst with many other perceptive subjects - religion, and the like. Although there are many, such areas can be avoided by pertaining appropriate levels of integrity; to mitigate upon belief issues from which an individual is compelled to believing in something completely irrational and something of which is featured with no benefit and is disadvantaged to humanity - extremist religion; an aspect from which humans are compelled to believing in for what does no harm to be wrong, and so forth - hypnosis perhaps could be utilized to enable for individuals to become susceptible to the placebo effect, amongst with many other positive-associative beliefs.

In addition to introducing hypnofiles from where an individual will become susceptible to a placebo effect, hypnosis - will believe in the effects regardless but won't compel to something of which scopes beyond their desires, or any other form of to-be considered negative belief - hypnosis could effectively mitigate upon the issues associated with belief. In order to do so, a suggestion can be implicated into an individuals subconscious to not accept negative beliefs; nacebo's and the many alike.

Overall, this should enable for individuals to become very susceptible to hypnosis, and thus will bring upon positive individuals, rather than to pertain negative aspects from within whom.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps to those who are proceeding to create hypno-files; to cut my post short, the implications are simple:

- Implement suggestions within an individuals subconscious that will compel the conscious mind towards positive belief; to enable the individual to believe in hypnosis regardless of anything positive but to not accept negative suggestions - or to accept nacebo effects - in addition, the individual would rather be compelled to the placebo effect - a positive implication.

- Additionally, the technique could also be utilized along with: an implication through which individuals will become effectively susceptible to deep trance, inductions and other hypnosis introduction related files

- Fundamentally - and completely vital to hypnosis, and aspects from which the individual gains a sense of positiveness, such files could completely mitigate upon skepticism from within an individual; skepticism and pessimistically susceptible aspects upon positive-related beliefs could be eliminated - many individuals appear to be compelled from believing in many potentials from the human mind - eliminating this may enable for individuals to develop a large capacity of mental potential to utilized consciously.

I hope for this to help file makers; it's just a suggestion (Ironically :P) for developing hypno-files - I haven't got a mic and thus, can't create any files - and text-to-speech methods appear well.. quite an inconvenience for users; I hope this enables for many file makers, EMG and the like to enable for individuals to have such wonderful experiences with hypnosis :)
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatthe75 » February 3rd, 2009, 4:13 pm

Beliefs can get in the way of trance and trance results?

Gees,i'd never thought of that one ( note the sarcastic tone in my typing).
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby livelonger8 » February 3rd, 2009, 5:41 pm

whatthe75 wrote:Beliefs can get in the way of trance and trance results?

Gees,i'd never thought of that one ( note the sarcastic tone in my typing).

Congratulations, you failed to contribute anything of significance to the thread; the aim of this is to enable for new and old hypno-file creators to enable for their users to become more susceptible; to enable for users of hypno-files to experience the beauty and potential of hypnosis; and ultimately to enable for all to push towards the fullest potential of hypnotism.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Increasing individual susceptiveness throughout hypnotis

Postby Orson » February 3rd, 2009, 10:20 pm

livelonger8 wrote:I recently thought of a way from which individuals could become much more susceptible to hypnosis; despite files already existing, a key fundamental still remains quiet through the art of hypnosis. In other words, I've noticed many issues correlated to belief; belief is fundamental to perception and is therefore, essential to hypnosis, amongst with many other perceptive subjects - religion, and the like. Although there are many, such areas can be avoided by pertaining appropriate levels of integrity; to mitigate upon belief issues from which an individual is compelled to believing in something completely irrational and something of which is featured with no benefit and is disadvantaged to humanity - extremist religion; an aspect from which humans are compelled to believing in for what does no harm to be wrong, and so forth - hypnosis perhaps could be utilized to enable for individuals to become susceptible to the placebo effect, amongst with many other positive-associative beliefs.

In addition to introducing hypnofiles from where an individual will become susceptible to a placebo effect, hypnosis - will believe in the effects regardless but won't compel to something of which scopes beyond their desires, or any other form of to-be considered negative belief - hypnosis could effectively mitigate upon the issues associated with belief. In order to do so, a suggestion can be implicated into an individuals subconscious to not accept negative beliefs; nacebo's and the many alike.

Overall, this should enable for individuals to become very susceptible to hypnosis, and thus will bring upon positive individuals, rather than to pertain negative aspects from within whom.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps to those who are proceeding to create hypno-files; to cut my post short, the implications are simple:

- Implement suggestions within an individuals subconscious that will compel the conscious mind towards positive belief; to enable the individual to believe in hypnosis regardless of anything positive but to not accept negative suggestions - or to accept nacebo effects - in addition, the individual would rather be compelled to the placebo effect - a positive implication.

- Additionally, the technique could also be utilized along with: an implication through which individuals will become effectively susceptible to deep trance, inductions and other hypnosis introduction related files

- Fundamentally - and completely vital to hypnosis, and aspects from which the individual gains a sense of positiveness, such files could completely mitigate upon skepticism from within an individual; skepticism and pessimistically susceptible aspects upon positive-related beliefs could be eliminated - many individuals appear to be compelled from believing in many potentials from the human mind - eliminating this may enable for individuals to develop a large capacity of mental potential to utilized consciously.

I hope for this to help file makers; it's just a suggestion (Ironically :P) for developing hypno-files - I haven't got a mic and thus, can't create any files - and text-to-speech methods appear well.. quite an inconvenience for users; I hope this enables for many file makers, EMG and the like to enable for individuals to have such wonderful experiences with hypnosis :)

You must be a riot at parties.

(yawn)
Orson

Postby whatthe75 » February 3rd, 2009, 11:19 pm

livelonger8 wrote:Congratulations, you failed to contribute anything of significance to the thread; the aim of this is to enable for new and old hypno-file creators to enable for their users to become more susceptible; to enable for users of hypno-files to experience the beauty and potential of hypnosis; and ultimately to enable for all to push towards the fullest potential of hypnotism.

Quite the opposite actually,i was stating in my own sarcastic way that it is a very well known fact that beliefs are one of the most, if not, the most powerful ways in which our minds work and function. I was just contributing by taking the piss our of your belief that your the first person to have ever thought of it.

I believe if i had typed " Yes i already know that" then i am sure you would have replied with some comment on how much of a know it all i think i am.I was attempting to make it comical,so as to make it more light hearted.

P.s. Do you get invited to any parties?

P.P.s.As my signature says seriousness is a disease.I have been cured of it and it's horrible consequences.Whether you read my comments and laugh at them now or tomorrow you will realise that everything i do and say is purely to put a light hearted mood on everything.The endorphines that you will release now can assure you in the comforting knowledge that more you Go backand read my comments,the more your unconcious nowwill let you know if youre going the right way, or if your going the wrong waySo when yougo ahead now and laugh,you need to be ahead of the now,because the future is coming,the past is over,so never,thats right,never do never again.And when it comes to seriousness,yestoday has no bearing now.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby livelonger8 » February 4th, 2009, 12:18 pm

whatthe75 wrote:
livelonger8 wrote:Congratulations, you failed to contribute anything of significance to the thread; the aim of this is to enable for new and old hypno-file creators to enable for their users to become more susceptible; to enable for users of hypno-files to experience the beauty and potential of hypnosis; and ultimately to enable for all to push towards the fullest potential of hypnotism.

Quite the opposite actually,i was stating in my own sarcastic way that it is a very well known fact that beliefs are one of the most, if not, the most powerful ways in which our minds work and function. I was just contributing by taking the piss our of your belief that your the first person to have ever thought of it.

I believe if i had typed " Yes i already know that" then i am sure you would have replied with some comment on how much of a know it all i think i am.I was attempting to make it comical,so as to make it more light hearted.

P.s. Do you get invited to any parties?

P.P.s.As my signature says seriousness is a disease.I have been cured of it and it's horrible consequences.Whether you read my comments and laugh at them now or tomorrow you will realise that everything i do and say is purely to put a light hearted mood on everything.The endorphines that you will release now can assure you in the comforting knowledge that more you Go backand read my comments,the more your unconcious nowwill let you know if youre going the right way, or if your going the wrong waySo when yougo ahead now and laugh,you need to be ahead of the now,because the future is coming,the past is over,so never,thats right,never do never again.And when it comes to seriousness,yestoday has no bearing now.

Lols :P - Okays. Anyway, I hadn't in anyway thought I was the first person to consider this; what I'm saying is for hypno-files to be created to manipulate an individuals beliefs upon their desires; I.e. to create a file that makes an individual more susceptible to a placebo effect, or to be constrained to believing in hypnosis regardless; I've known people that have listened to files, and susceptible files but have still be skeptical over hypnosis.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnointerest » February 4th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Without trying to repeat anything that was said, you should be wary of mucking with what the subject believes to be "negative beliefs". Some of those beliefs could be subconsciously linked to social skills.
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby livelonger8 » February 4th, 2009, 5:25 pm

hypnointerest wrote:Without trying to repeat anything that was said, you should be wary of mucking with what the subject believes to be "negative beliefs". Some of those beliefs could be subconsciously linked to social skills.

As I had elaborated, Hypnosis should only seek to satisfy the desires of the individual; beliefs should compell to their desires. In addition, it should be what to be considered as negative beliefs to be avoided; in other words, any desire considered to be socially negative or such, should only enable for the individual to be compelled to belief during a time in which a social situation is not at presence.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » February 4th, 2009, 7:17 pm

what about doubt?

i remember listening to one file, the first thought on my mind as the induction started and i got comfy and started to relax was, "i doubt this file will have any effect on me or that th pseron coming through my ear buds will even put me into trance", before i knew it, the file had me, i went deep and could not get loose until the voice brought me out at the end of the file.

so, would doubt be considered negative or positive? or maybe kinda in between? lets just say that the dude who knows how to use duck tape got curious on this one, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby livelonger8 » February 4th, 2009, 7:22 pm

MacGyver wrote:what about doubt?

i remember listening to one file, the first thought on my mind as the induction started and i got comfy and started to relax was, "i doubt this file will have any effect on me or that th pseron coming through my ear buds will even put me into trance", before i knew it, the file had me, i went deep and could not get loose until the voice brought me out at the end of the file.

so, would doubt be considered negative or positive? or maybe kinda in between? lets just say that the dude who knows how to use duck tape got curious on this one, LOL.

From within various situations, the opposite is more commonly achieved consequent to its initial opposite being used; in your instance, you doubted the power of suggestion but contrary to this, your unconscious had responded alternative to your thoughts. However, there are many other factors that can be introduced; complete skeptism may prevent files from working as opposed to minor skeptism; the individual desires to be hypnotized but is constrained to uncertainty - uncertained may or may not enable for the individual to be tranced.

An example of subjective opposites responded from an individual can be evident through using the term "will" - "You will do x"; as opposed to "You may do x" - the use of the term "may" is suggestion that introduces uncertainty; the individual may or may not do x - but "will" however, challenges the individual.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnointerest » February 4th, 2009, 8:36 pm

Look at it like this.

Say you are trying to balance on a rail, walking along it's length. Your arms spread horizontal to the ground. You're carefully making your way across the beam and someone, worried, says "Hey, don't fall." What do you do? Most likely you fall because your brain accesses the word fall before don't.

In this same vein resistance can be useful. Some hypnotists even invite you to resist. This puts the subject off guard and usually increases susceptibility as they become so confident that they can resist, concentrating more and more on the commands while adding "don't" or "i will not" in front of them.
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby livelonger8 » February 4th, 2009, 8:55 pm

hypnointerest wrote:Look at it like this.

Say you are trying to balance on a rail, walking along it's length. Your arms spread horizontal to the ground. You're carefully making your way across the beam and someone, worried, says "Hey, don't fall." What do you do? Most likely you fall because your brain accesses the word fall before don't.

In this same vein resistance can be useful. Some hypnotists even invite you to resist. This puts the subject off guard and usually increases susceptibility as they become so confident that they can resist, concentrating more and more on the commands while adding "don't" or "i will not" in front of them.

I agree; if you tell someone to not be loud during a time in which they're required to not produce intensive noise, they're likely to produce a loud noise contrary to the initial statement. However, I understand that hypnosis essentially requires the conscious mind to be distracted whilst suggestions are integrated into the subconscious, but to increase susceptibility within an individual, hypnosis could essentially be utilized to manipulate constraints from within the conscious mind; in order for an individual to place effective beliefs upon something, the conscious mind shouldn't restrict beliefs by knowing that it's simply a placebo - or other delusional effect. However, hypnosis can introduce a method from which the conscious mind no longer acts upon as a barrier to restrict placebo effects; individuals will become compellingly susceptible to placebo effects, and amongst the many and most significantly, hypnotism; to be compelled into believing in hypnosis rather than to become skeptic and negative over hypnotism.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » February 4th, 2009, 9:27 pm

ok, i think hypnointerest pretty much summed it up, maybe. i remember once in the past listening to a file where a female tist would "invite" the listener to have doubts as to whether or not the file would do anything or even send them into a deep trance. i dont remember what the file was or where i had gotten it from, but i had only listened to it one time, and the part about doubters has stuck in my mind. so maybe that is what had happened, i was invited to doubt that any file would ever have any effect on me let alone send me into a deep trance, and then, boom, i was there just because i had my doubts.

i think i shall experiment with having doubts like that again, and if i can keep it up for a few weeks, i think i shall also post my findings in my journal here on WMM.

there is a part of me that wants to be a scientist, and as we all know, a scientist will experiment with things just to find the outcome, so, wish me luck with this my latest experiment, i just have to choose a file to use during my experiment, which will most likely be something that could do no more than to change my figure into something more feminine. :twisted:
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » February 4th, 2009, 11:05 pm

livelonger8 wrote:

An example of subjective opposites responded from an individual can be evident through using the term "will" - "You will do x"; as opposed to "You may do x" - the use of the term "may" is suggestion that introduces uncertainty; the individual may or may not do x - but "will" however, challenges the individual.

Whether you have learned the hypnotic language patterns and the effect they have i do not know.BUT the term "You may go into trance" for example,is as powerful if not a lot more powerful than"you will go into trance".Especially for the people with skeptical and analytical minds.It offers the illusion of choice.Many people might think " hey dont tell me what to do "and igonore it,the word "may" offers them choice and it allows them to choose,or at least so they think.

Adding to some of the others points you have all made.The doubt in some subjects can be used to the hypnotists advantage.

e.g.The more you doubt this will work on you the more your unconcious will start to learn about relaxing and going into trance.And as you think about your inability to go into trance,you can prove yourself right by doing the opposite of what i say,so i want you now to not go into trance.

Either way you end up doing what the hypnotist asks.

There is also the fact that when ever you say to yourself.Do not,wont,wasnt,isnt,not etc etc,the unconcious does not understand negation.For example,dont think of a blue door.

So if you say to yourself,"This will NOT work on me".The unconcious does not include the word NOT.(Read the sentance again and you can see what the mind actually recieves)
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » February 5th, 2009, 6:49 am

in a way, it is kinda strange how it takes longer for the negative things to register in my mind, for example, i thought of a blue door when i read the sentence where you said to not think of a blue door.

tried the experiment with the doubt last night, used a vanilla file, started feeling trance a bit faster, but will try again when i have more time to listen all the way through as the file i used is nearly an hour long.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnointerest » February 5th, 2009, 3:11 pm

whatthe75 wrote:

Whether you have learned the hypnotic language patterns and the effect they have i do not know.BUT the term "You may go into trance" for example,is as powerful if not a lot more powerful than"you will go into trance".

Indeed. It also helps to say "we" will do something instead of saying "you" will do something. (e.g. We May Go Into Trance as opposed to You May Go Into Trance. Our Heart Rate May Decrease as opposed to your heart rate will decrease.) It seems like more of a request than a command, and many people only resist because of the "request" being a "command".
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » February 5th, 2009, 5:59 pm

I have always found that counter-intuitive. I do understand the logic behind it. You're probably even right, but I personally find the grammer so annoying that it simply doesn't work for me.

Admittedly, I am not the master of the finer points of finess and hypnosis, it's just a personal thing, I always feel like if you fill your session with too many statements like this it becomes so diluted with might's, mays, etc as to be painful.

eg: you may go into a nice deep trance where you may feel my hands running all over your body and you might become aroused to the point that you may achieve an orgasm, and if you orgasm you might enjoy it...

I realize my example is overkill to the nth and that in truth an approach might be better for a lot of people that have troubles achieving results because they won't feel like the moment something doesn't happen it's all for naught. But I still rally against it because it feels like I've just wattered down the whole thing down to the point of impotence.

Still, might be fun to do 2 versions of a file, one that uses a lot of less definitive terms and one that is much more direct. I'll have to think about that.

hypnointerest wrote:
whatthe75 wrote:

Whether you have learned the hypnotic language patterns and the effect they have i do not know.BUT the term "You may go into trance" for example,is as powerful if not a lot more powerful than"you will go into trance".

Indeed. It also helps to say "we" will do something instead of saying "you" will do something. (e.g. We May Go Into Trance as opposed to You May Go Into Trance. Our Heart Rate May Decrease as opposed to your heart rate will decrease.) It seems like more of a request than a command, and many people only resist because of the "request" being a "command".
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby hypnointerest » February 5th, 2009, 6:07 pm

You're quite right. It is important you don't drown your subject in "may". I like to start with words like may, we, perhaps and gradually move towards words like will, you, and definitely. If I stick with one I find the speech pattern to be annoying(at least to the organizational part of my brain).

I also like to give one of each in a sentence. "You may feel your heart rate sinking, and you feel your breathing getting deeper." The first statement makes the subject ask "Is my heart rate slowing?" and while it is considering this you can "get by the defense" with the second statement. Then when the second statement is realized as true, the first statement is usually proven true.

P.s. So modest! I feel I've learned a lot simply listening to the hypnotists on this site, yourself included. Much more than learning from books.
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby livelonger8 » February 5th, 2009, 6:37 pm

EMG wrote:I have always found that counter-intuitive. I do understand the logic behind it. You're probably even right, but I personally find the grammer so annoying that it simply doesn't work for me.

Admittedly, I am not the master of the finer points of finess and hypnosis, it's just a personal thing, I always feel like if you fill your session with too many statements like this it becomes so diluted with might's, mays, etc as to be painful.

eg: you may go into a nice deep trance where you may feel my hands running all over your body and you might become aroused to the point that you may achieve an orgasm, and if you orgasm you might enjoy it...

I realize my example is overkill to the nth and that in truth an approach might be better for a lot of people that have troubles achieving results because they won't feel like the moment something doesn't happen it's all for naught. But I still rally against it because it feels like I've just wattered down the whole thing down to the point of impotence.

Still, might be fun to do 2 versions of a file, one that uses a lot of less definitive terms and one that is much more direct. I'll have to think about that.

hypnointerest wrote:
whatthe75 wrote:

I'm unsure as to how you mean by "grammar so annoying that it doesn't work for me". Anyway, I'm discussing of files similar to your susceptibility and accelerator files; in addition to this, or primarily rather, for files to be introduced that fundamentally manipulate the beliefs of an individual, and ultimately their perception of hypnosis. Despite many induction files enabling individuals to fall into trance easily, at any point during which session, an individual can simply become skeptic upon hypnosis, debating with themselves upon as to whether it's simply a placebo, that is more commonly related to being less informed upon as to what a placebo is - or as to whether they're simply pretending that they're experiencing a given desire; as opposed to transparency occuring during times in which an individual will imagine something, hypnosis - and dreams, are effectively a transition from the physical presence to an inner-presence; the individual will essentially switch from perception of the present reality, to an internally generated reality that's constructed upon the suggestions directed from the hypnotist to the subconscious mind.

A file that would essentially prevent the conscious mind from introducing skeptism upon positive beliefs could effectively mitigate upon a few belief-associated constraints from within an individuals perception; by integrating suggestions that will permanently - or temporarily, request for an individuals subconscious to prevent the conscious mind from restricting their perception upon hypnosis.

Personally, I believe this may increase the overall effectiveness of hypnosis - unless... I'm completely unaware of this being used by other hypnotists.

As I had initially stated, it's just simply an idea to help those who are wanting to create new files.

Anyway, if this is already used or isn't useful, then it isn't - if another technique is already utilized; regardless however, I hope for this to help those who are looking to hypnotize various subjects, both online and in person.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby livelonger8 » February 5th, 2009, 6:42 pm

hypnointerest wrote:You're quite right. It is important you don't drown your subject in "may". I like to start with words like may, we, perhaps and gradually move towards words like will, you, and definitely. If I stick with one I find the speech pattern to be annoying(at least to the organizational part of my brain).

I also like to give one of each in a sentence. "You may feel your heart rate sinking, and you feel your breathing getting deeper." The first statement makes the subject ask "Is my heart rate slowing?" and while it is considering this you can "get by the defense" with the second statement. Then when the second statement is realized as true, the first statement is usually proven true.

P.s. So modest! I feel I've learned a lot simply listening to the hypnotists on this site, yourself included. Much more than learning from books.

Yes, I agree; although this is pretty much stating the obvious, but for those who are unaware: it is completely essential to increase an individuals motivation, and thus their confidence and ultimately their beliefs upon hypnotism; in order for an individual to effectively fall into trance, they to be motivated - an essential for all life - and to also become confident in their ability to falling into trance - and from confidence, belief will expand; by increasing confidence, one can achieve a greater and more intense belief.

However, achieving this is essentially based upon truth/false; in order to increase confidence, an individual is required to experience effects taking place and thus, as a result of their confidence increasing, their beliefs will increase and ultimately, their overall susceptibility and experience throughout hypnosis will increase.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby livelonger8 » February 5th, 2009, 7:07 pm

whatthe75 wrote:
livelonger8 wrote:

Whether you have learned the hypnotic language patterns and the effect they have i do not know.BUT the term "You may go into trance" for example,is as powerful if not a lot more powerful than"you will go into trance".Especially for the people with skeptical and analytical minds.It offers the illusion of choice.Many people might think " hey dont tell me what to do "and igonore it,the word "may" offers them choice and it allows them to choose,or at least so they think.

Adding to some of the others points you have all made.The doubt in some subjects can be used to the hypnotists advantage.

e.g.The more you doubt this will work on you the more your unconcious will start to learn about relaxing and going into trance.And as you think about your inability to go into trance,you can prove yourself right by doing the opposite of what i say,so i want you now to not go into trance.

Either way you end up doing what the hypnotist asks.

There is also the fact that when ever you say to yourself.Do not,wont,wasnt,isnt,not etc etc,the unconcious does not understand negation.For example,dont think of a blue door.

So if you say to yourself,"This will NOT work on me".The unconcious does not include the word NOT.(Read the sentance again and you can see what the mind actually recieves)

That's interesting, and I do agree. However, I'm discussing for files to be created that eliminate this requirement; you could simply suggest to the integrity of their desires without being required to avoid any skeptical or analytical constraints - the individual will accept the suggestion regardless; they're completely compelled to believing in you and thus, there is no skeptic or analysis upon the hypnotists suggestions.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnointerest » February 5th, 2009, 10:01 pm

I wouldn't call it obvious. I would say it's obvious once it is mentioned to someone.
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » February 6th, 2009, 1:07 am

EMG wrote:I have always found that counter-intuitive. I do understand the logic behind it. You're probably even right, but I personally find the grammer so annoying that it simply doesn't work for me.

This is one of the things i love about hypnosis/NLP/Human behaviour etc,there is never an exact answer.Some things work for some people that wont work for others.To me it makes it an endless science and thats why i love it.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » February 6th, 2009, 1:16 am

livelonger8 wrote:
That's interesting, and I do agree. However, I'm discussing for files to be created that eliminate this requirement; you could simply suggest to the integrity of their desires without being required to avoid any skeptical or analytical constraints - the individual will accept the suggestion regardless; they're completely compelled to believing in you and thus, there is no skeptic or analysis upon the hypnotists suggestions.

As with my above comment - the only way i believe to do this is to have individual sessions with each person.I dont think it is possible to do the above with just one file.You could definately cover a broad spectrum but not everyone.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby asankhya » March 21st, 2009, 10:54 pm

i skimmed a bit of it

the experience of trance is dependent on the listener's ability to focus. cause all hypnosis is, is the leading of focus.

the less they pay attention to their own criticisms and judgments the more susceptible they are to hypnosis. so simply lead their focus away from those distractions.

another good technique for hypnotists is to go into trance as you speak the induction, and speak not only with your words, communicate with your entire body. your tonality, enunciation, body language(in certain cases), breathing pattern, etc, all contribute to your ability to put people into trance. all you gotta do is listen to yourself talk and go into a light to mid trance yourself so that everything about you fuckin radiates that state to the listener. this is important

basically you want to make it more pleasurable to follow your commands than it would be to resist them. then you've already got em
asankhya

Postby asankhya » March 21st, 2009, 11:10 pm

theres no reason to not use direct suggestions, really.

just fill your scripts with embedded commands and whenever you say a 'maybe' or 'might', say them kinda offhanded.

you don't even need to use relaxation as the theme. relaxation is just convenient cause its what everyone associates with hypnosis and its a comfortable theme, too. you could use a theme of resistance if you really wanted to (ive never tried this, but im curious about doing it now)
asankhya

Return to General Hypnosis